It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kreinhard

Yeah but you can’t just pick a random movie and then decide that that one is actually a hidden clue to their actual capabilities.

Define "random." Are you familiar with Project Looking Glass?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It never ceases to amaze me how many proofs are coming from films!

Have you seen "Deja Vu" [2006]? FedGov has the ability to look back in time like 4.5 days, any angle on a given physical point, which they use to solve a domestic terror incident. Sorta.

I know exactly what you're talking about and have been thinking about that movie but couldn't remember the name and I've been thinking it's a Mockingbird admission of Looking Glass technology.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
POTUS 19th tweet of the day was a SELF-RETWEET, at 20:17:32, DELTA from original = 00 22:07:35

t.co...

1) DELTA from original points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.260 📁
Sep 18 2018 17:17:25 (EST)
[Example]
twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder - HUSSEIN EO]
www.gpo.gov...📁
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
PANIC?
GAME OVER.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No.343019 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:38:19 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 91a1c7 No.342919 📁
Feb 11 2018 19:32:20 (EST)
>>342895
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?

>>342919
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Which option?

Q

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
2, 6, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24, 32, 35, 46, 52, 66, 72, 117, 200, 315, 735, 817, 1732, 2017, 2207, 3217

CONCLUSION
A pivot point has been reached on DECLAS... Deep State know POTUS has it all and it's going to get released soon: so do they get ahead and release it themselves to try to retain some control on how it's portrayed?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Interesting post, duly noted.

March 9, 2018, Trump accepts an invitation from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un for a meeting in May to discuss the denuclearisation of North Korea.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it would take "some weeks" to arrange the talks and admitted the US had been "surprised" at Kim Jong-un's "forward-leaning" stance.

Just a day earlier, Mr Tillerson had said the US was "a long way" from negotiations with the North.

www.bbc.com...

Someone made it happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

Flesh, it goes beyond even that, the overt comms.

We're just a meatbag. That's why the truth would put 99% of us in the hospital.

What we really are is terrifying.

Like that we're just energy cattle?
If you go to Twitter right now and look at Schumer's twit it's like watching a cattle rancher in the middle of a bull pen trying his damndest not to piss off the bulls. They're waking up, and ranchers are terrified of losing control of the herd. You can see it all over.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's crazy person time:

What if those "Sky Quakes" we've been hearing over the last few years, are really just the Air Loom being used on a large population indiscriminately?

Where have all those sounds been heard vs where have all the riots, discontent, and unexplained violence happened?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trump tweeted a video 20 minutes ago. "This could be the biggest event in DC history" the video puts across the screen. Also, "Be a part of history". It tells you to arrive before 9.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
t.co... twitter.com...

edit on 2-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It's crazy person time:

What if those "Sky Quakes" we've been hearing over the last few years, are really just the Air Loom being used on a large population indiscriminately?

Where have all those sounds been heard vs where have all the riots, discontent, and unexplained violence happened?

That would make sense. I can see Air Loom mixed with meth causing serious chaos.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Holy Smokes!!
Schumann Resonance today is 450??!!!
What is going on?

Except Schumann isn't even off the peg...

sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Flesh, it goes beyond even that, the overt comms.

We're just a meatbag. That's why the truth would put 99% of us in the hospital.

What we really are is terrifying.

Like that we're just energy cattle?
If you go to Twitter right now and look at Schumer's twit it's like watching a cattle rancher in the middle of a bull pen trying his damndest not to piss off the bulls. They're waking up, and ranchers are terrified of losing control of the herd. You can see it all over.

Try this on for size - containers for entities. We are the cattle, say, horses. They are the riders. We are just a biological vehicle for a disembodied entity. A side note - the Bible discusses an ongoing war between dark and light. It's not as far-fetched as we might think.

They wage the war using us.

We are completely unaware of their presence, unless we lose our marbles. It's then we see the truth because our defenses and filters are completely offline.

Next time you have a thought - an idea, a question, a choice, or a decision to make, ask yourself, was it your own?
edit on 1/2/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been lurking lately, mainly because I've been on vacation, but those rumors of arrests (Schiff, Pelosi, Pence) have gotten me thinking. If any of that is really happening, there are two senators who have high-profile Chinese spouses, and who almost certainly are on the take for China: Feinstein and McConnell. Perhaps we should be looking for rumors of their arrest?

Didn't McConnell's house just get the same vandalization as Pelosi?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

Good news is she’ll be giving up the ghost like RBG soon enough. At 80 and her alcohol intake... sand almost out of the hourglass.

RBG went peacefully. I want Pelosi to feel hell's fire for weeks, even before she arrives in hell.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Reminds me of 3/11/2011

Japans Tsunami

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Trump tweeted a video 20 minutes ago. "This could be the biggest event in DC history" the video puts across the screen. Also, "Be a part of history". It tells you to arrive before 9.

t.co... twitter.com...

I can see the headline now.....

Suitcase nook wipes out 1 million in DC.......

This gathering is likely a big target.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Fireside Chat with Lin Wood - Episode 3 | Shining a Light on the Truth About Justice Roberts, Joe Bidn, Obama, The Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, & More

Maybe this will clear things up about LW's weird Twitter behaviour for the last few weeks.

Going to put my tinfoil hat on and grab a covefe before listening.

I would not be surprised to hear these "certified" Twatter accounts, etc., have been hacked. We really can't trust media of any kind. Everything is hackable.

I just spent the entire day listening to this interview with LW.

CT, unless what I listened to is some sort of Deep Fake audio, I have to concede. It's Lin on Twitter.

He ain't no crank.

Look at his CV!

He's not #ting us.

Tin foil hat off.

Congrats on being open-minded and intelligent. Those of us who have paid attention to Lin Wood for at least a few years understand that he's part actor, part genius, part fearless.

He's something like President Trump was before he became President and had to keep secrets totally sealed...no hints. Lin will leak things he's been told by insiders who know. But he has no proof. Private citizen Trump was the same way.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This. This is why I can’t decide if I’m going. If I were on the other side, I would see this as my only play left.

We need a signal before the 6th. Some...what does everyone say these days? Some “sauce?”

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: summer5

t.co... twitter.com...

I can see the headline now.....

Suitcase nook wipes out 1 million in DC.......

This gathering is likely a big target.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My kind of German pyro...💥💣

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I hope that Declas waits until after President Trump is re-elected. MSM will be dying to show anything other than the Trump victory evidence that will be shown between Jan 6th and 10th...or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join