It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
They process it differently. Radiation tends to affect the thyroid a lot. Reptilian thyroid activity is different because it is less than mammalian, and tied to temperature.

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: Flesh699

Do reptiles process radiation and chemicals better than humans.

Maybe they are trying to cull out the reptilians from the humans.

Identify sensitive humans and Inject deadly vaccines into them while the resilient reptilian race continues to grow.

Their way of growing the swamp.

IDK...bizarre I can even fathom such an idea.
Alligators Lizards in the air.....

Assuming there is such a thing as a reptilian race or maybe they have this reptilian DNA via special vaccines, a mutant so to speak. If some test low on the spectrum of radiation then they could be identified as have reptilian DNA and allows to exist.

Like in the X-Men. You know how they were gathering and registering mutants, but now it’s them gathering the non mutants.

Bill Gates is Magneto wanting mutants to rule the world.

Mutants = reptilians or Nephilim
Nephilim are the giants of industries “The Sons of G.O.D (Gold Oil Drugs)

It will be as in the days of Noah.

edit on 2-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

www.nysenate.gov...

I'm surprised there is zero comments. I'm sure fascist Cuomo can't wait to sign it if it makes it to his desk.🙄

Isn't this the type of thing Trump, Wood, Powell, even Cruz should be tweeting out to you know.. protect us, our rights and our lives? Especially attorneys like Powell and Wood. Instead, we get a bunch of crazy ass nonsense that has had zero meaning and zero benefit to anyone other than to distract us from the important things, like this bill, when they are happening.

Yes, no kidding! For some odd reason I get a cold flashback of the "The Handmaid's Tale" which I've only watched the first season. That was enough for me.

"The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws." -Tacitus

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Fireside Chat with Lin Wood - Episode 3 | Shining a Light on the Truth About Justice Roberts, Joe Bidn, Obama, The Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, & More

Maybe this will clear things up about LW's weird Twitter behaviour for the last few weeks.

Going to put my tinfoil hat on and grab a covefe before listening.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Luckily I now reside in the great state of Texas, and there is approximately ZERO percent chance of this happening here.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Cruz Missile

GOP senators, led by Cruz, to object to Electoral College certification, demand emergency audit

The lawmakers call for an electoral commission to be established to audit results.

edit on 122021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: steaming

Could the said 'Radiation' have been delivered by so called SMART meters and / or Fire Alarm systems ???. Which means anyone could fall victim to such .

When I reread I'm wondering if it's in preparation for stuff like that. Like a bomb going off. It makes no sense. Is radiation contagious? Why would you lock people up for radiation poisoning?

CONTAGIOUS DISEASE OR
OTHER ILLNESS; TO REQUIRE THE TESTING OR MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF PERSONS
WHO MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR INFECTED BY A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE OR WHO
MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR CONTAMINATED WITH DANGEROUS AMOUNTS OF
RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS OR TOXIC CHEMICALS; TO REQUIRE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO
HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO OR INFECTED BY A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE TO COMPLETE AN
APPROPRIATE, PRESCRIBED COURSE OF TREATMENT, PREVENTIVE MEDICATION OR
VACCINATION, INCLUDING DIRECTLY OBSERVED THERAPY TO TREAT THE DISEASE
AND FOLLOW INFECTION CONTROL PROVISIONS FOR THE DISEASE; OR TO REQUIRE
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DANGEROUS AMOUNTS OF RADIO-
ACTIVE MATERIALS OR TOXIC CHEMICALS SUCH THAT SAID INDIVIDUAL MAY PRES-
ENT A DANGER TO OTHERS, TO UNDERGO DECONTAMINATION PROCEDURES DEEMED
NECESSARY BY THE DEPARTMENT. SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS SHALL, UPON
REQUEST, BE AFFORDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD, BUT THE PROVISIONS OF
SUBDIVISIONS TWO THROUGH ELEVEN OF THIS SECTION SHALL NOT OTHERWISE
APPLY.

I mean bananas have radiation in them....

Nashville’s Big Bomb Was a Very Rare Device, Experts Think

Anthony Quinn Warner’s device, although probably made of common over-the-counter components, is unique in the annals of mayhem, according to seasoned FBI bomb experts consulted by SpyTalk.

"We’ve never seen an improvised thermobaric device before in this country or any country,” says Dave Williams, who conducted the FBI’s on-scene investigations of the World Trade Center, Oklahoma City, Pan Am 103 and Unabomber bombings, among other notorious incidents. Thermobaric refers to a gaseous fuel-air explosion.

“The reason is, it's very difficult to get the timing down to get an optimum mixture of air and a liquified carbonaceous fuel such as propane, methane, acetylene or natural gas,” Williams told SpyTalk. “He couldn’t have done it the first time and made it work. There had to be a test area.”

“We know he ‘tinkered’ on his RV for a long time so he would be able to easily seal it tight to allow any gas to accumulate,” he says. “He had more than enough electrical expertise to construct a timer and initiator that would function when he passed out.”

How many other kitchen sink "Warner's" are out there and if that bomb was just a test and Warner was just a patsy we may have alot to worry about on what comes next.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
MikePompeo tweeting a storm.

11 stars 11 stripes = 11.11

Current tweets about NK, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: onehuman
After so many Democrat losses in November, Nancy Pelosi forced the current Congress to re-elect her has Speaker of the House...before all the new Republican Congressmen/women are sworn in.

www.npr.org...

That vote should have fallen on the new Congress that's being sworn in tomorrow (Sun 1.3.2021). But as we've seen numerous times, the Pelosi bi'tch changes House rules whenever it suits her to do so.

Reminds me of a great line from "Gosford Park", said of the earl's dog -

The ones we hate last forever.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: djohn554

Just saw that. So much for "hinting". Jesus, if he's not bullsh*tting, heads are gonna explode.

twitter.com...

I wonder if this is a last ditch effort to bluff people into flipping.

Just as brilliant an idea either way when we cut the mustard.

These people have to go or the world will suffer mightily. We have to do it legally and I believe we have all the data we need to do so now.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Fireside Chat with Lin Wood - Episode 3 | Shining a Light on the Truth About Justice Roberts, Joe Bidn, Obama, The Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, & More

Maybe this will clear things up about LW's weird Twitter behaviour for the last few weeks.

Going to put my tinfoil hat on and grab a covefe before listening.

I would not be surprised to hear these "certified" Twatter accounts, etc., have been hacked. We really can't trust media of any kind. Everything is hackable.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Another actor injects himself into the foray...all assets deployed.

twitter.com...

In professional wrestling, kayfabe, as a noun, is the portrayal of staged events within the industry as "real" or "true", specifically the portrayal of competition, rivalries, and relationships between participants as being genuine and not staged. The term kayfabe has evolved to also become a code word of sorts for maintaining this "reality" within the direct or indirect presence of the general public.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of Trumps tweets are saying things like "for historical purposes", "please remember who got it done".. things like that. Not one mention of what he will do in the future. Just another of the many signs he will not have another 4 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is to be emphasized that if True China now has water righst and passage very close to the U.S. There was another "watch the water" event. When Chifi sponsors a bill and Trump veto it I wonder what is really going on. Another national security issue involving our food supply. Trump is concerned, and rightfully so that we should not have even more reliance of our food supply, in this case seafood with other countries. ChiFi would not sponsor a bill for altruistic or environmental concerns. Environmental concerns are a good cover for other agendas. I personally do not want to see excessive harvesting from the oceans but these 200 foot deep nets may serve as some other type of defense?
www.voanews.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Boat missing in the HotZone...

20 passengers feared dead as boat heading to Florida from the Bahamas goes missing

The US Coast Guard suspended search for the vessel on Friday night
Boat with about 20 people on board was meant to arrive in Lake Worth, Florida
Rescuers searched 17,000 square miles when it was three days behind schedule
Officials have not released information about who was on the boat

That's Lake Worth, FL on the map.

@Jkylebass
The Chinese have just acquired Bird Cay in the Bahamas. Strategically, it’s at the north end of the deepest passageway where the US Navy conducts some of its most important nuclear submarine navigation/drills. I recently walked this small island that now has 1/2

edit on 2-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Ooh, I like that Acronym, doobydoll!

GAME = Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
😂🤣

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

Ooh, I like that Acronym, doobydoll!

GAME = Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth

Remember the Movie The Game

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dave Williams has 'investigated' many major CIA/FBI false flags and he's setting up the narrative for these new bombs to show up in cities at the hand of reptile-people believing conspiracy theorists/Qanon Cultists is what you're saying.
I swear it's like they're high-functioning rahtards.

a reply to: Observationalist
I know CrankyOldMan said there's only one off world entity here at any one time, but the fad for Ancestry tests before covid is telling. If you go to YouTube CNN videos or many left-leaning twits it would seem to a rational person the things those people say are inhuman—what ever is going on in those heads isn't normal. It's either hardcore programming or they're #ing lizards. Imagine Odom's description of their face and round that back to how their brain works and you can see that not only do they look stupid, they're actually stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

have you tried typing into google;

Sir Game.on, ?

A series of Games pop up

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join