It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Rumours that Joe biden has cancelled his inauguration parade, could be the start of something telling.

E.t.a ..... now his inauguration luncheon is apparently cancelled over covid concerns!!
edit on 2/1/2021 by Catch_a_Fire because: added more

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Rumours that Joe biden has cancelled his inauguration parade, could be the start of something telling.

E.t.a ..... now his inauguration luncheon is apparently cancelled over covid concerns!!

What better cover can you have? Covid concerns will be believed by every single person that voted for shim....yes shim.....it is a he/her she/him pronoun for a couple that isn't married....I just made that definition up, but it works.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

38 Care..

On the topic of Pence..wasn't Gen Flynn's official firing based on him lying to Pence about TT meeting?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

I know that the Bill Wood (Brockbrader) videos were discussed on here many threads ago, but I am not sure which exact ones were spoken about ...
There are 2 that are particularly pertinent - the original one from Project Camelot back in 2012 that mentions the converging timelines and the inescapable world wide Ascension/Awakening that had/has the Deep State so worried ! Then a video from 2015 where he speaks about the reasons behind the whole Snowdon affair, mentions certain people having to 'disappear' from their current lives in order to fight from behind the scenes and himself being called to do the same to join a clandestine group born out of the Dark Web with Military members. The whole video is eye opening with it's correlation to what has been happening up to date.

I would post the links but don't know how to from a phone (sorry), they are easily found.

Then there is this ...
"Above the door frame leading into the lab that contains the Looking Glass project at facility S4 at Area 51, there is a stuffed White Rabbit holding a backward watch mounted permanently to the frame."

www.thelivingmoon.com
edit on 2-1-2021 by Heirophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Within the past 24 hours...

Virginia (R) State Sen. Ben Chafin Dies of COVID-19 and PA State Rep. Mike Reese of Mt. Pleasant Township dead at 42 of apparent brain aneurysm.

Also...
Dec 30 - Luke Letkow, 41, the Republican representative-elect from Louisiana died after contracting COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a surgical procedure.

Henry Nolan Mettetal, 75, Republican member of the Mississippi House of Representatives died of COVID-19 on December 28, 2020.

All Republicans.

ETA: Richard Bates, Disney’s Senior VP Of Government Relations, Dies

edit on 2-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow I was just reading about Mike Reese !
One may be considered a tragic accident - but FOUR
Republicans since the Election ... that's no coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The living moon story about looking glass is interesting. But also incomplete compared to other versions. I prefer the one that explains how you could change variables and see the future outcome, and “they” shut it off more because no matter what they did, there was a point beyond which no variables would change the outcome. A “great awakening.”

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: kreinhard

I know that the Bill Wood (Brockbrader) videos were discussed on here many threads ago, but I am not sure which exact ones were spoken about ...
There are 2 that are particularly pertinent - the original one from Project Camelot back in 2012 that mentions the converging timelines and the inescapable world wide Ascension/Awakening that had/has the Deep State so worried ! Then a video from 2015 where he speaks about the reasons behind the whole Snowdon affair, mentions certain people having to 'disappear' from their current lives in order to fight from behind the scenes and himself being called to do the same to join a clandestine group born out of the Dark Web with Military members. The whole video is eye opening with it's correlation to what has been happening up to date.

I would post the links but don't know how to from a phone (sorry), they are easily found.

Then there is this ...
"Above the door frame leading into the lab that contains the Looking Glass project at facility S4 at Area 51, there is a stuffed White Rabbit holding a backward watch mounted permanently to the frame."

www.thelivingmoon.com

edit on 1/2/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Exactly Caled, it's the 'all roads lead to a Great Awakening' part that is so fascinating, what other websites have you found this on ? as it would be good to pin down where this info came from originally, and how long ago. That Living Moon site also mentions the Orion Cube as well, which is another Time manipulation method, but one that is much more difficult to operate apparently as the emotions and intentions of the user start to affect the outcome !

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
UN diplomat found dead in NYC apartment in apparent suicide

333 E. 45th St. in Manhattan, where a diplomat was found dead.

The 38-year-old woman was found face-down with a belt around her neck in the bedroom of her East 45th Street apartment shortly after noon, the sources said.

Strange how the article does not mention her name BUT, found this text embedded in the NY Post image:

ImageDescription - Exterior of 333 E 45st., mhtn.
Magdalena Vladeva, age 38 was found face down on the ground in her bedroom with a belt around her neck. EMS arrived and pronounced her DOA. According to building worker she lived alone and worked for Macedonina govt.

Found her in wikileaks:
https:// wikileaks dot org/plusd/cables/06SKOPJE913_a.html

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Not a rumor. Biden wants everything to be virtual. We'll see if he finds a way to make the swearing-in ceremony a private small gathering.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

38 Care..

On the topic of Pence..wasn't Gen Flynn's official firing based on him lying to Pence about TT meeting?

Yes. Pence said Flynn lied to him, but there were no witnesses.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sounds like China-Democrat paid infiltrators are firing warning shots across the bow of Republicans.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This. This is why I can’t decide if I’m going. If I were on the other side, I would see this as my only play left.

We need a signal before the 6th. Some...what does everyone say these days? Some “sauce?”

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: summer5
Trump tweeted a video 20 minutes ago. "This could be the biggest event in DC history" the video puts across the screen. Also, "Be a part of history". It tells you to arrive before 9.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
t.co... twitter.com...

I can see the headline now.....

Suitcase nook wipes out 1 million in DC.......

This gathering is likely a big target.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

define Ellipse:

a closed plane curve generated by a point moving in such a way that the sums of its distances from two fixed points is a constant : a plane section of a right circular cone that is a closed curve

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No witnesses has always been an issue for me. Set up or FED up..

Forb es

Swalwell & Schiff

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Looks to be of Valerie J DNA

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is Dan Scavino really writing "Game. On." on this notepad? Or is the photo edited to make it look that way? Who is holding the notepad? President Trump?

Tweet with imbedded photo: twitter.com...

Seems a new type of communication has been coming from Dan Scavino, using Trump and WhiteHouse-related photos, since Q went dark.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A POTUS/Dan Scavino ZERO min MARKER this evening:

Dan Scavino at 21:04:11

t.co...

POTUS at 21:04:43

t.co...

Bigger

Notes:
1) Scavino posted first - POTUS "replied" 32 seconds later - 32 = PAIN MIRROR or completion,

2) The video is 30 seconds and is about the Jan 6th D.C. March - "Done in 30"?

3) Symbolism in the video:
a) Running themes of clockwise and anti-clockwise; Plusses, THIS rotation, COULD BE flag rotation = anti-clockwise,
b) Running theme of 7s; 7x THIS, 7 rows of 13 PLUSes,
c) Running theme of White, Blue and Red; Words, Plusses, toward end plusses enlarge to white from red blue in 123 sequence,
d) Diamonds (card suit representing money); Blue then Red,

4) Scavino's twitter banner may have changed too; now seems to show him, Kushner and ECW walking to Marine1?

Bigger

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I've always been suspicious of the Muse.

Its why robert monroe describes the various planes in the 4th dimension where different groups of beings on earth go because they are stuck in their beliefs, polarity and attachments whether its religious, philosophical or base attachments of body identification or even adversity they encounter but never overcome. so they remain in their belief systems because that is what is imprinted on the energy body or programmed while they were in physical incarnation.

www.truthcontrol.com...

I uploaded this video regarding Monroe and Lizards because it kept disappearing.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2010699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Another turd floats to the surface. In the words of the Joker, "This town needs an enema."

a reply to: Flesh699

That is damn interesting and makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting. I'll take a look in the morning.
edit on 1/2/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join