It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Bird Cay Island has more than just deep water. I found a youtube below. An abandoned mansion, feels like an Epstein situation here. Any thoughts? Note the year 2017, number 17 again. At the 5.31 mark a mattress on the floor and bars on the windows. Now compare this to another private island for sale, Innocence Island which is the largest private island in the area and it sold for $17 million in 2014.
Found another good article about the history with great pics.
Other articles are being 404'd.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting that he has been on The Five lately. He was confusing at first, Trump bias but then he shifted his tone. He was kidded about Trump no longer speaking to him. Sounds like he is doubling down.
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Bill Announcement

“The STORM is upon us”...?

On Friday, January 1, 2021, the President signed into law:

S. 3418, the “Safeguarding Tomorrow through Ongoing Risk Mitigation Act” or the “STORM Act,” which authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide capitalization grants to States to establish revolving funds to provide hazard mitigation assistance to reduce risks from disasters and natural hazards.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: imthegoat

Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

Even though I only wanted to know who was under age 35, thank you all for responding.

My theory crashed and burned, since almost everyone who is a regular to this thread is over age 35.

I'm 61, and some of you remind me of how I was before turning age 35.

Thanks again.

I'm 35 since May. Does that work? Lol

Thank-you ImTheGoat. You aren't in the target study group, but nice of you to answer.

Aw, damnit. No one ever picks me for their team 😂

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The HotZone: It's an area between Bimini, Cuba and Yucatan that is secretly designated by the government and ocean contractors as the HotZone because of the extensive ruins of an advanced culture visible in the waters. Literally, watch the water.
Start here if you really want to go deep for much more:
DJ introduces original research that ties together Ernest Hemingway's time in Bimini and Cuba with a behind the scenes intrigue involving ancient ruins of Atlantis or whatever you want to call it being uncovered.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How is that even allowed? Shouldn’t the NEW House be the ones to pick their Speaker? That’s absurd...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

How is that even allowed? Shouldn’t the NEW House be the ones to pick their Speaker? That’s absurd...

Pelosi changed the rules, just like she did for House impeachment and for CoronaVirus.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Good news is she’ll be giving up the ghost like RBG soon enough. At 80 and her alcohol intake... sand almost out of the hourglass.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

She’s a decrepit old witch.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Looks like a lot of Trumps tweets are saying things like "for historical purposes", "please remember who got it done".. things like that. Not one mention of what he will do in the future. Just another of the many signs he will not have another 4 years.

I would have to lean the opposite way and preceive the subtle hint that his Twitter account is going to be taken down in short order when certain storylines begin to make their way into the public eye and begin to play out this next week. I also believe that it also alludes to this next week being quite "historical." Either way, we will all know shortly.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bill Announcement

“The STORM is upon us”...?

On Friday, January 1, 2021, the President signed into law:

S. 3418, the “Safeguarding Tomorrow through Ongoing Risk Mitigation Act” or the “STORM Act,” which authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide capitalization grants to States to establish revolving funds to provide hazard mitigation assistance to reduce risks from disasters and natural hazards.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

Even though I only wanted to know who was under age 35, thank you all for responding.

My theory crashed and burned, since almost everyone who is a regular to this thread is over age 35.

Thanks again.

Thank-you ImTheGoat. You aren't in the target study group, but nice of you to answer.

You're on the WINNING Team.

EMERGENCY AUDIT INCOMING.

www.foxnews.com...

KaaaaBOOM!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Thanks again.

Don't sweat it. I was always picked last for everything and no one wanted to partner with me.

Popularity can be overrated.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Observationalist, please could you have a look at post #638 and #3854, in relation to your 17/37 method?

They were pointed at by POTUS first tweet of the 2nd, at 06:38:54. As I've noted before, the first and last tweets of the day often point to a key focus for the day:

For historical purposes remember, I was able to get rid of the INDIVIDUAL MANDATE, the most unpopular and expensive part of ObamaCare. You are no longer forced to pay a fortune for the “privilege” of NOT getting bad healthcare. This ended ObamaCare as we knew it. Thank you!

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.73 📁
Jan 27 2018 18:35:37 (EST)
Unknown.jpg

"Stronger Together"

Bigger picture

The post is FULL of 17s and 37s:
a) Post number, 638, sums to 17,
b) Chan post number, 73, is a MIRROR of 37,
c) Jan 27 gives 1 27; resolving to 37,
d) 37 in timestamp,
e) 18:35:37... 35 minus 18 = 17
f) "Stronger Together" = 17 characters,

g) There also seems to be a 27 thing going on:
i) Jan 27,
ii) timestamp = 18:35:37 = 1+8+3+5+3+7 = 27

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9f19f8 No.8093281 📁
Feb 10 2020 13:37:17 (EST)
DxPWk96X4AEzPWG.jpg

Backchannels are important.
Attacks will only intensify.
You attack those who threaten you the most.
Enjoy the show!
Q

Bigger picture

a) Timestamp has both 17 and 37 in it!

edit on 2-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Jan 3, 2020

Along with sabre rattling in South China Sea.👀

Destroyers on the prowl

edit on 2-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nashville a but more important than old Country western music;

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, from your linked video...

I've just noticed who was standing at POTUS' right hand when he made the "A Storm is coming... you'll find out!" statement Jan 6th 2018:

Chris Miller!!!

So in 2018 POTUS warns of a STORM and 3 years later the guy who was at his right hand side is now the SECDEF!

To add: The host seems to have picked up on some decodes from this thread, for example our catching of the deleted/retweeted tweet yesterday re 11.00 AM Jan 6th. with the 2:23/2:53 timestamps... and our catching of the period rather than colon in the timestamp meaning military.

Nice to see our finds being used!

edit on 2-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That thing is either a Vril drone, a lizard, or a clone bot thing.

Place yourself on a dark sidewalk with one glowing street light across the ally and that thing running full speed at you.
What do you do in that situation?

FIGHT TO THE FINISH!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I wonder how many skin suits she has hanging in the closet in her lair?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

I wonder how many skin suits she has hanging in the closet in her lair?

Apparently none that fit her skull.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join