It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank you. I hope we all are able to wake up and with such bravery meet the new world.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It would be an incredible technical achievement if the space force enables President Trump to address the nation... or the world, on every cell phone frequency, radio frequency and television frequency.

What technical expertise gives you that thought? From where I sit, it's not that far fetched.

And in relation to the rest of the thread, I missed the speech and won't be able to for another few hours. While I wouldn't count DJT out, I'd also plan for contingencies, as I'm sure most intellectual people in this thread have already done. Maybe he's done. Maybe it's part of the plan. Maybe there is no plan. Regardless, take care of yourself and your own.
edit on 12-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: missed speech comments

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I genuinely feel sorry for people who are unable to recognise the irregularity of world events, and are lost in the sea of confusion. I do forgive them for not understanding an intelligence operation though.

I sometimes wonder if the spy films like James Bond have numbed people to think such activities are all fantasy? Like, disguises and cover stories don't really happen in the real world. That there isn't hidden technology. That there aren't actual bad guys with sick plans. But also good guys who have access to the same abilities, but work to protect people.

Face value, especially in a time like we are in right now is worthless.

Trump mentions "Biden administration" and many are like "It's over". Seriously? We're in a war. Even more importantly, we're in a mind war! Did no one learn anything from years of seeing intelligence operations play out? Still think that a bunch of men with box cutters took out the twin towers? Believed everything the media told them?

Trump is playing his part. In all likelihood, he isn't actually as in the know as most think he is. He is just doing his job and trusting others who will be guiding him. Plausible deniability. It also creates a layer of confusion for the enemy.

This isn't about Trump. It never was. He is important, don't get me wrong, but it isn't about him. But he is in a specific position, between us and them... and if he is not in that position, that too is part of the plan. If it had all gone wrong, we'd see immediate declassification and warnings. Timing is everything.

If we knew the actual timing, then it isn't much of a plan. Fog of war. Do you have any doubts we are at war?

The invisible enemy... it has many names Trump said. Chyna Virus (an infection). Dangers of war... stay in your homes.

If it was over, we'd know. If the games roll on, the game is still on. Signs are stronger than ever.

Sidenote: I want to address the twitter account I brought up that was confused with Cherokeetroys link. This isn't about who is right or wrong. It is about broad information. I'm not saying trust it. I'm pointing it out as an anomaly. Anomalies deserve attention. They usually mean something. Dismissing things because of personal views is how to miss things. We can all be wrong.

Misinformation can be evidence of something hidden. If something is hidden, then it means it is important.

Sidenote 2. I want to say more, but I spilt coffee on my keyboard last night, and all the keys are sticky and frustrating... it's driving me mad. So now I've got to remove all the keys and clean the damn thing. Back later!

But anyway, just look out the window and think for yourself. Words and displayed narrative rarely represent the truth.
This is going to be a difficult year. We are the domain that is being fought for.. our beliefs. What you believe means way more than you realise. You have a choice, and it has nothing to do with Trump. The choice is where you want to go, and what you want to see. Reality splits. Time lines. Conscious choice. If you believe that the DS is going to destroy you and the world is lost, then that is what you will witness. If you think otherwise, the same applies.
If you think that is stupid, then you have relinquished your power, and given it to outside reality, not inside. You're just a passenger.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas
No.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Well said

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

No technical expertise. Just a hunch based on how many methods of electronic communications there are.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I myself like to think beyond linear as much as possible, it is more fun.

Too many are attached to a preconceived outcome, which assumes this ends next week.

The Plan is NOT, I repeat NOT 4 years old, or even 10 years old. The Plan is VERY old in linear time, many of the foundational folks have long since left earth - died. But The Plan continued on. We are in the final stages, yes, but that stage is not measured in days or weeks, but in awareness.

The result is liberation. For some reason this statement keeps getting purged: The Plan does not include keeping what is, as what is is a total and complete lie. So basing one's outcome expectations on that lie is problematic. The result will look nothing like what is now, no place for NanCHI, or BoJo, or Cartels, or any of that veiled control stuff.

Is there a scenario where Actor Joe is removed by his own people and Harris is actually the MAGA Trojan Horse? Yes. Is there a scenario where the teeeveee is forced to run endless recordings of the bad guys doing truly evil? Yes. Is there a scenario... yes and yes.

Do not get attached to either an outcome or a White Hat. There is an opposition force, that force has been in place for eons and that force fully and completely controls the desires, dreams and outcomes of most. It created the expectations, there for it creates the disappointments. And it is still fighting, and it controls teeeveee, tech, med etc. - we see this now.

The ONLY thing Q and Q+ were there to do for each individual was show them the truth, and the door. Nothing more, nothing less. For those with eyes to see, the result is beyond expectation. Who expected this movement? Who expected this thread? Who expected to learn and grow as much as they have from this thread?

Trust Is Found In The Absence Of Expectations.

Trust The Plan.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
removed
edit on 12-1-2021 by kreinhard because: I'm thinking on this further

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMandolorian

No technical expertise. Just a hunch based on how many methods of electronic communications there are.

While an engineer by training, that doesn't necessarily give me any access to expertise based outside of my industry. From what I know about communications, this would not be that difficult given today's tech and a global access point.
edit on 12-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just wanted everyone to know how much these posts and all of the insight have helped. My Resident Lurker and minor Lurkers have been very skeptical. I read out loud many of the posts, showed the wonderful memes and slowly over time they gained such great respect for all of you. Not all have been here for the learning experience but those that are here have been growing and understanding so much more.
Resident Lurker was completely under the control of the media and honestly believed what the talking heads were reporting. He learned to Kuestion, really Kuestion and he was at first shocked, then very angry and upset and now he is skeptical and now verifies or rather has me verify since he is so busy, and no longer accepts blindly.
The younger Lurkers were never taken in by the news media but since they only get the news from podcasts or trendy speakers they were even more difficult to teach and that work is not complete. They are all at a different stages. My youngest, who is very bright, laughed at first and did lots of eye rolling. I recruited him into teaching me to post pictures which I still am not proficient at, sorry about that. He wants to update the site and make it more user friendly. Imagine how far someone has to come that not only listens , helps me but also wants to participate. He is leaving me with some Kue cards. He is impressed!
If this is the end I just wanted all of you to know that the memes really helped draw them in and then the material was so shocking that they all wanted to know more. A real page turner. Thank you. Each of you made a big difference and no doubt they will show their friends with a laugh but this does become contagious, the need to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That would best keep the people insulated from reality.

I hope there is a plan, I don't want to go through this every 4 years.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That would best keep the people insulated from reality.

I hope there is a plan, I don't want to go through this every 4 years.

If Trump is in for a second term, it won't.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: combatmaster

Whats the word on the street about any of this?

That Biden will be inaugurated on the 20th.

I am reminded of the people I have seen in clips who were arrested for crimes they had commited by informing them they had won something only to be busted when they turn up to claim their prize.

lol.

link   
One of these is a meme, the other is not, yet both are intrinsically connected .

"Story"

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Brilliantly put

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I guess our hope for military assistance has been dashed with this letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Scorched-earth declassification is now warranted more than ever, imo.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I won't post the tweets but Storm Rider has updated...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I guess our hope for military assistance has been dashed with this letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Scorched-earth declassification is now warranted more than ever, imo.

Don't get me wrong , YMMV
but Twitter isn't very credible anymore .....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Just been away today didnt have a chance to keep up.

So ive heard DC is in full lockdown from anyone leaving or entering, Trump gave a speech....

Whats the word on the street about any of this?

I have learned over the years words can be a powerful thing, but so too, can silence

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There are a multitude of different narratives playing out right now which narrow down to just two general paths--either we win or we lose. Your Free Will grants you the liberty to determine your own path

Believing Is Seeing
edit on 12-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join