It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
On Trump's statement that the 25th A will be a problem for the usurper, I think Trump meant that Pelosi, et al, will use it to get rid of JoHo in favour of Miss Tennis Shoes.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wait till Barron explains to Donald the Q+ project he's been working on

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I agree, if outside governments were involved, like it sounds like it is, they are not going unchecked this time. They will not be getting an apology or pallets of money to bribe them not to do it again. It will be swift and across the globe at the same time. I am least worried about here

Yeah, see, you make a good point without realizing it. We know other governments were involved, along with the jerks here at home, in rigging the election in favor of two candidates almost no one wanted. What, about 10 people?

I just can't accept that Trump would allow such a thing on his watch knowing what a tremendous patriot he is.

Q's "future proves past" is coming true right before our eyes. Specific statements made, literally, years ago are coming to pass.

The wait is excruciating.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Here's another head-scratcher. Trump's approval rating has actually risen 2% to 49% post DC Capitol Building "storming".

Rasmussen Reports

What would "opposition research" have to say about that?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Dont tell me Trump bought a Quantum Computer for, Baron?? LOL LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So given the 3 players today....Biden, Trump and Pompeo. Pompeo is giving Biden a war with Iran to deal with and Trump has blessed it by acknowledging a Biden Administration......am I wrong?

Rainbows
Jane

He did say the words 'Biden Administration' during that speech, but unless I missed it, he certainly did not concede. I've heard a few concession speeches over the years, and that was not what one sounds like.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What if we all woke up at the same time. Imagine the Best Apocalypse Ever...The Trueman Show perfectly displays the painful beauty of awakening. There's no going back now; never was. Choose wisely in the new Age and the best is yet to come.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just been away today didnt have a chance to keep up.

So ive heard DC is in full lockdown from anyone leaving or entering, Trump gave a speech....

Whats the word on the street about any of this?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

That Biden will be inaugurated on the 20th.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Declass will soon be in Session?

I am awaiting a double(multiple platform/devices please?)confirmation before I say anything as I am having odd things happen to my pm's to REL and then to another who when I sent it to them, it came back to me. Never experienced that in my life! We all play our own little roles. Think of the post that says "toying with the enemy." "Elf on the Shelf" and think about how you might play a role against those that are the sickest of sick and need to be exposed to allow their reign to dissolve immediately. It is an information war and once you dial in, you will see the beauty and simplicity of the plan thus far.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

But he will be haunted by the 25th Amendment... I'm not sure what President Trump is getting at here.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But he will be haunted by the 25th Amendment... I'm not sure what President Trump is getting at here.

mobile.twitter.com...

The usurper will be removed by his own people.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

BREAKING: Space Force continuing to interfere and cause blackouts across the globe. Global Broadcast Satellite is being primed for a monumental worldwide address. The people of the world will be freed from all oppressive rulers, including the so-called President-elect.

Brian Anderson (in response to the power outages in Iran)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

The usurper will be removed by his own people.

Since mental or physical incapacitation is the primary reason for using the 25th amendment, I would say Joe Biden is definitely close to qualifying.

------Also------

For no legitimate reason, Google YouTube is contemplating removing President Trump's Channel....with 2.7 million subscribers.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's crazy plan...but Democrat owned media is doing its best in an attempt to incite violence in this country.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: Space Force continuing to interfere and cause blackouts across the globe. Global Broadcast Satellite is being primed for a monumental worldwide address. The people of the world will be freed from all oppressive rulers, including the so-called President-elect.

Brian Anderson (in response to the power outages in Iran)

Bit of a stretch don’t you think?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Dont tell me Trump bought a Quantum Computer for, Baron?? LOL LOL

This is the problem jumping in on the last few pages of a book... you do not a 10th of the story that got us here.

ETA that the more things change the more they stay the same.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It would be an incredible technical achievement if the space force enables President Trump to address the nation... or the world, on every cell phone frequency, radio frequency and television frequency.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Interesting, never heard of him before.

I saw his comment on Global Broadcast Satellite and immediately thought of Starlink.

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join