It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Deranged?

I've never said it, but gee that sounds a lot like something a Hitler Lackey would say. Now I said it.

Anecdote. I friend of mine worked at NY PBS teeeveee for ages. The two PBS flagships were NY and Boston. About 15 years ago they hired a new manager. It took him two years to destroy the place. My friend said "he doesn't know what he is doing..." and my reply was "oh yes he does."

Every 100 years or so "history" is destroyed. The Hard Drive erased. Countries do it, regions do it, religions do it and the planet as a whole has done it.

We're in the middle of it. We're seeing the replacement history(s) being replaced again. It sort takes the form of a polarity point purge in some ways. 100 years ago "people of color" were the problem, now "white people" are the problem. 100 years ago folks with no "faith" were the problem, now the problem is folks with "faith." Math textbooks from 100 years ago look nothing like CommonCore books of today and so on.

The controllers live long past 100 years and have zero need for accepted history, it's just fodder for the masses. Removing it matters not to them. Few ever really see it happening in real time, we are seeing it unfold right before our eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, guys keep the faith. Where is Nancy? What’s the traffic in DC look like?

Well I guess that was her this morning at the House of Reps, but she then put the House into recess for no more than 15 minutes, and that was the end of the day. The House is still in recess and it's been way longer than 15 minutes.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I see a new tweet from The Storm Rider.

MOST ADVANCED MILITARY SATELLITE WEAPON EVER CREATED/ SPACE FORCE 18 U.S. INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
+ KEYS GIVEN TO POTUS
+PAKISTAN
+VATICAN
+BERLIN (2, AREAS/. 6 HRS)
+++NOW IRAN GOES DOWN+++
TRUST THE PLAN
#RideTheStorm
#RideTheStorm

I am quite amused with that woman who lit into Schumer. Good for her!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You can make this stuff up. The Gods are calling via WiFi, err, maybe space nazi's.

FM radio signal found coming from Jupiter moon

The Juno spacecraft orbiting Jupiter has discovered an FM radio signal coming from the moon Ganymede. The find is a first-time detection from the moon.

“It’s not E.T.,” said Patrick Wiggins, one of NASA’s Ambassadors to Utah. “It’s more of a natural function.”

Juno was traveling across the polar region of Jupiter — where magnetic field lines connect to Ganymede — when it crossed the radio source. Scientifically, it is called a “decametric radio emission.”

Here on Earth, we know it as Wi-Fi, and we use it every day.

The signal came out of Uranus, bounced off Ganymede and hit the Moon.
Note the next story beneath the article...a monarch butterfly.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The signal came out of Uranus, bounced off Ganymede and hit the Moon.
Note the next story beneath the article...a monarch butterfly.

Wait - came out of where?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess our hope for military assistance has been dashed with this letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Scorched-earth declassification is now warranted more than ever, imo.

Don't get me wrong , YMMV
but Twitter isn't very credible anymore .....

The image of the letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff is probably faked in your opinion?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Yeah, guys keep the faith. Where is Nancy? What’s the traffic in DC look like?

Well I guess that was her this morning at the House of Reps, but she then put the House into recess for no more than 15 minutes, and that was the end of the day. The House is still in recess and it's been way longer than 15 minutes.

No,...no, it wasn't Nancy this morning. Nor is she preset now.

The Speaker designated the Honorable Diana DeGette to act as Speaker pro tempore for today.
That ewas this morning. There is a man acting as speaker presently, its not recorded as who.

live.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Clip of the brave Capital Hill police... turning tail in the worst acting job ever done. They are there to protect the precious.

Worst. False. Flag. Ever.

This is turning out to be the most shameful event ever, but most - if not all, will only watch the teeeveee version. They can't be bothered with making the connections.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
During Sec. Pompeo's speech this morning, he said:

"Trump AdministrationS." Plural.

Was it a slip of the tongue?

Brian Anderson

SOURCE: Pompeo is part of a small team of patriots still working with Trump behind the scenes at the White House. It is seen as a two-way battle for VP now between Gen. Raymond and Sec. Pompeo. We will be needing a heavy military presence for the second term. #thankyouMike #KAG

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Trump headed back in to DC....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I have never thought of History in that way, but this is a very perceptive way of looking at it IMHO

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I guess our hope for military assistance has been dashed with this letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff today.

mobile.twitter.com...

The image of the letter from The Joint Chiefs of Staff is probably faked in your opinion?

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently real...

Joint Chiefs Remind U.S. Forces That They Defend The Constitution

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
FYI - Not gone dark, just working on a cipher breakthrough...

I think I've found another solution to #477

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c9daa0 No.7958 📁
Jan 6 2018 15:52:55 (EST)

>>7935
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.

Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

I believe it is a decode method using the same cipher method that Francis Bacon used in Shakespeare's works and tombstone; pointing at letters using the vertices of geometric shapes:

1) The post characters are WOUND around the 60 minute clock; Character 1 at 1 min position, 2nd at 2 min position, etc.
Obviously longer posts wrap around the clock in multiple layers, much like Qclock,

2) We are told the MARKERS are 15, 10, 5, 1, 0 - and I was interested to find that PENTAGON, DECAHEDRON and PENTADECAGON all have vertices that point at specific minute positions, whereas for an Octagon, for example, some vertices land midway between 2 minutes.

3) By selecting the post characters from the vertices points we get a Substring, just like Francis Bacon did,

4) Bacon added another layer to his ciphers of a KEY word:
a) The letters of the KEY WORD are added to the Substring letters to give another letter, as below:

A B C D E = Substring
+ + + + +
P O T U S = KEY
= = = = =
Q Q W Y X

Anywho, I'm 80% through automating this and displaying graphically, in the spreadsheet... screen scrape to follow.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently real...

No date of sig?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Joint Chiefs emphasized in the letter that President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan. 20, becoming the 46th Commander in Chief, and any acts to disrupt the constitutional process not only violate military values, but the law.

Last line of the article. I'm sadly becoming aware all of this is a big nothing burger. I feel Trump let us out to dry.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Executive Order on Promoting Small Modular Reactors for National Defense and Space Exploration
Issued on: January 12, 2021

The purpose of this order is to take an important additional step to revitalize the United States nuclear energy sector, reinvigorate America’s space exploration program, and develop diverse energy options for national defense needs.  Under this action, the United States Government will coordinate its nuclear activities to apply the benefits of nuclear energy most effectively toward American technology supremacy, including the use of small modular reactors for national defense and space exploration.  This work is critical to advancing my Administration’s priorities for the United States to lead in research, technology, invention, innovation, and advanced technology development; its mission to promote and protect the United States national security innovation base; its drive to secure energy dominance; and its commitment to achieving all of these goals in a manner consistent with the highest nuclear nonproliferation standards.

The United States must sustain its ability to meet the energy requirements for its national defense and space exploration initiatives.  The ability to use small modular reactors will help maintain and advance United States dominance and strategic leadership across the space and terrestrial domains.

White House. gov
edit on 12-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Good point. Seen a dozen bluechecks passing the same image around and even CBS News | WaPo | CNN

Does smell of chicanery.

ETA: Don't see any such letter on the JCS mil site

ETA2: It's on the USNI so must be legit.?
edit on 12-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Of course it doesn't count that the election was stolen with the assistance of enemies, foreign and domestic. 🙄

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently real...

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join