It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just do a Mass declassification. Joe Biden would be an illegitimate president in the eyes of most Americans. Several in his cabinet would be viewed as crooked also.

link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Power outages bring reported in several cities of Iran, could be the start of something so worth watching.

Interesting. Pompeo has been tweeting about Iran today.😯

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm starting to wonder. There's really no way to keep Trump in office, short of a straight-up military dictatorship. What if the plan is to allow Biden to take office, but he'll just be a figurehead under the control of white hats, probably the military.

Kamala (has she resigned yet?) would likely be forced out first, and a new VP who sides with the white hats would be installed to replace her. Biden would then get the 25A treatment and rendered irrelevant.

If we see several arrests in Washington, but Biden isn't one of them, then I'll bet this is the plan.

Man... that's a lot of moving parts.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
(Q) The Storm Rider

This twit got me thinking...

12th Hour

The eleventh hour is when people are telling us that we should move on. Then, sometimes something wonderful happens. In the eleventh hour, there is a deliverance, a solution a much needed answer to prayer.

However, periodically, the twelfth hour comes without the answer, solution or deliverance. The issue, person, dream has died. The proverbial train has left the station and you are not on it. I have had some twelfth hour situations. In those times, I was holding out for an answer, certain that my prayer would be answered in the way I thought best. The image in my head is of a plane going down. The eleventh hour answer is when the plane pulls up right before the crash. The twelfth hour is the crash- debris scattered around the countryside, people in tears, heads bowed and sheets covering bodies.

Twelfth hour miracles remind us that it is NEVER done

post-POTUS 4951

We may still be on plan - only time will tell

edit on 1/12/2021 by Sostratus because: Moar

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

How will Q remain relevant, post-POTUS?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I checked in to see what this Q stuff was all about. Pretty sad to see so many Americans in such a case of delusion. It won't end well for the folks that buy into this crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky is there a Q post 22 referring to NG activation?

Glad you asked...

This came a day or two ago with a Mike P tweet IIRC.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Aren't you the same guy that said this?

"What if the martial law was to protect the people against the elite who have everything taken away from them? Wouldn't they and their private armies try to create as much disruption as possible, thus jeapordizing the actions taken against them."

Sauce:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

🙄

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just to add that I never bother to trade stocks, I just throw in a few bucks randomly after a project is done.

Difference now is that neither short term prospect is good, a Trump civil vvar or Biden civil disobedience / lockdown.

FB Twitter et al will drag down all the telecoms and tech, for sure....imo, either way. I sold a sickening amount today, but feel good about it....ugh.

Right?
edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Who the hell is going to buy Twitter now? They killed the Golden Goose

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd declass EVERYTHING - scorched earth policy.
From J Edgar's favorite panties to the Colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices. Nothing would be off limits.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I checked in to see what this Q stuff was all about. Pretty sad to see so many Americans in such a case of delusion. It won't end well for the folks that buy into this crap.

Meh. I was told I was crazy when I said Bush cheated.
I was told I was crazy when I said 9/11 was a false flag.
I was told I was crazy when I said UFOs are here.
I was told I was crazy when I said Trump will be president.
I was told I was crazy when I said the Dems stole the election.
I was told I was crazy when I said Reptilians run this evil world.

Guess what smart guy; it doesn’t end well for any of us.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm not sure but maybe the military has to take over for a period of time which will be post-Potus

Many have said that the Insurrection Act hands full power over to military, if we went past 1/20 then we would be in post-POTUS period

This guy says that we are in a bit of a low and things will get worst but we are still on plan, we've got a long way to go...make of it what you will

Simon Parkes
edit on 1/12/2021 by Sostratus because: YouTube removed video - Bitchute alternate update

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So given the 3 players today....Biden, Trump and Pompeo. Pompeo is giving Biden a war with Iran to deal with and Trump has blessed it by acknowledging a Biden Administration......am I wrong?

Rainbows
Jane

I won't say you're wrong because who really knows this early. However, Hassan Rouhani stands to be a winner if Biden resurrects that historic 'nuke' deal and lifts a few sanctions. I think the bigger concerning question is China and how soon will troops and/or drones be deployed to Syria or some other ME hell-hole. Assuming Sec Pompeo will be replaced will make Nicolás Maduro a happy man, at least in the short term if sanctions are eased.

link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: tanstaafl
One theory I had heard why the most recent Supreme Court cases were dismissed is because the administration told them to.

Yeah, I've had the same thought...

-sigh-

I'll be glad when this is all over. If Trump walks away and Joe takes office, I'm likely to just sell everything and retire on my meager $1,000/mo SS, move to Costa Rica, and see how long before tyranny comes knocking...

link   

originally posted by: DavidAllenWoe
I'd declass EVERYTHING - scorched earth policy.
From J Edgar's favorite panties to the Colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices. Nothing would be off limits.

Yes, I too would like to know Victoria’s secrets.

I think we are grasping at straws, carrot in front on a stick, I’ll eat my bail of hay if I’m wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidAllenWoe

Exactly. If it turns out the Democrat coup was successful, show the public everything involved in that coup, dating back to 2016.

Including Joe Biden's role, Barack Obama's role, and Nancy Pelosi's role in assisting covid-19 spread, in order to implement Mass mail-in voting.

Everything

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I want the declass but IF the Vatican is involved I would also like to see the archives be open to all as part of a deal. I think there is way more useful knowledge in the archives than most of what the declass would be

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus
If that happens, then Q would still be relevant. Thank you for replying.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It does feel like all the military is building up for a bigger threat than we're aware of. Those tweets that have been posted seem to confirm (if we're to believe) action on a bigger scale is to come.

So much news to follow and watch.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I agree, if outside governments were involved, like it sounds like it is, they are not going unchecked this time. They will not be getting an apology or pallets of money to bribe them not to do it again. It will be swift and across the globe at the same time. I am least worried about here

edit on 12-1-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join