It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Don’t be discouraged, once YOU think it’s over it is. Everybody including Trump is playing a part. Let it play out, I have not given up hope

Exactly. Great post!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Does he or does he just get started in 8?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: IAMTAT

Office of the President Elect.

There is literally no such thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
DJT "Careful what you wish for."

Q

Jan.

Mirror 32 -23P@in.

"60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity."

Deals, deals, deals, eleventh hour awaits, it has to be so, as no movie ends until the end.

Also worth noting. POTUS began his speech at 3:10 pm and ended at 3:32 pm. Total speech Time = 22mins.

During the speech he killed time to end it this, this was obvious. The speech was too short, so he repeated segments, the quickly wrapped.
edit on 12-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, guys keep the faith. Where is Nancy? What’s the traffic in DC look like?

Right. Keep looking for Clues as to what the next step may be.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
that was wild to watch. had on 5 backups of the live stream. foxnewsnow cut trump off mid sentence and linked to the sweaty DOJ/FBI guys... then mid DOJ, they do an emergency broadcast swap and begin playing emergency covid something...

rsbn stayed on the potus the whole time.

when the emergency broadcast tone went... i almost jumped up for joy.. to then see more propaganda... they're sweating heavily imho... body language alone + micro-expressions of the ones talking... yikes.

chatter is now "tmrw" as always... "trust the plan you don't know"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Do you have a link to where you see that please?
Rainbows
Jane

Ok. I put something together yesterday and if you give me a sec. I pm'd Sufi about my idea as I don't feel honored enough given my track record here, let alone in life. I will put it together quickly. But the answers are not for everyone for bad actors have to try to remain Above their Tippy tOP Secrets.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yeah, I was thinking that. Who were the republicans who were supposed to have given the dems a virus? Let's see names! If it's true, then those republican virus spreaders should be shamed! haha

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky is there a Q post 22 referring to NG activation?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Power outages bring reported in several cities of Iran, could be the start of something so worth watching.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
I am currently on the I hope that Trump has something legal up his sleeve that would allow him to remain president. I hope bad guys are being exposed and I hope that America gets a chance to wipe away some of the bad stuff that has been happening but I am not convinced that it will....that to echo what others have said, I trust that God is ultimately in control so while it may not turn out the way I would like it will be what He allows.

Agree. I've come to terms with the fact that it may be best that, if Trump pulls the trigger on the IA, he agrees to serve until a new, truly free and fair election can happen, but one that he agrees not to run in. Give things time to settle, and America time to heal. I can see Don Jr running, or Eric, or Candace Owens (is she old enough yet) - there are a lot of possibilities, but I for one would vote for DJT without reservation.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So given the 3 players today....Biden, Trump and Pompeo. Pompeo is giving Biden a war with Iran to deal with and Trump has blessed it by acknowledging a Biden Administration......am I wrong?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder. There's really no way to keep Trump in office, short of a straight-up military dictatorship. What if the plan is to allow Biden to take office, but he'll just be a figurehead under the control of white hats, probably the military.

Kamala (has she resigned yet?) would likely be forced out first, and a new VP who sides with the white hats would be installed to replace her. Biden would then get the 25A treatment and rendered irrelevant.

If we see several arrests in Washington, but Biden isn't one of them, then I'll bet this is the plan.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yeah, well known in SC and DC. He prefers to be called that by his suitors.
a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: IAMTAT

Office of the President Elect.

There is literally no such thing.

Don't tell Joe and Kamalama.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
One theory I had heard why the most recent Supreme Court cases were dismissed is because the administration told them to.

Think about the timeline if that were to happen. If the IA was signed then the wheels are already in motion so what is the point. Once the military is involved it goes to military tribunal and can be resolved much faster. Trump tried to navigate the legal process and nothing so it really wasn’t an Avenue at this point realistically anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidAllenWoe
Yeah, well known in SC and DC. He prefers to be called that by his suitors.

Suitors... really...

-shakes head-

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
dp
edit on 12-1-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

link   
just sharing my thoughts on this twitter account Cherokee shared...

HR is maybe referring to day of this month? i.e. today is beginning point "12TH HOUR"

I've done a deep dive into the account... my senses say one to watch but watch objectively... as again.. we shall see.

" 12TH HOUR (today, trump speech and warning)
SILENCE/ 22 NATIONS 4200 GENERALS,| ALLIANCE FORCE
GUARDIANS SF, FULL U.S. MI.
// OPERATIONS BEGAN/ SILENCE
15TH HOUR ECHO LOUD GREEN (Friday - weekend panic)
WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED/RIOTS FEAR PANIC/ MILITARY. MARSHALL LAW
19TH HR POTUS FULL CONTROL (next Tuesday address the panic)
20TH HIDDEN (round up/ disclose)
29TH HR POTUS V2 (potus version 2 read- second term?)
[DONE IN 30] Q"

link   
That guy was sitting at the speech today.

17 = Q?

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join