It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Was doing some research. A couple of fun facts. This is the only other document I can find to compare from The Joint Chiefs of Staff:

tinyurl.com...

Very similar, but at least dated. Letterhead isn't identical, but doesn't always mean anything. Milley also didn't use his middle initial in this one, like the new letter from today, which is an inconsistency. Also worth noting, The Joint Chief of Staff doesn't have authority over anything:

en.wikipedia.org...

"the Joint Chiefs of Staff does not possess operational authority over troops or other units. Responsibility for conducting military operations goes from the president to the secretary of defense directly to the commanders of the unified combatant commands and thus bypasses the Joint Chiefs of Staff completely."

Also interesting is that the Commandant of the Coast Guard did not sign:

"Although it is a branch of the Armed Forces pursuant to 14 U.S.C. § 101, the Coast Guard operates under the Department of Homeland Security rather than the Department of Defense, except when the president (e.g., in times of war or national emergency) transfers it to the Department of the Navy.[11] The commandant of the Coast Guard is not a de jure member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff but is sometimes regarded as a de facto member, being entitled to the same supplemental pay as the Joint Chiefs,[12] and occasionally attending meetings of the JCS by invitation.[13] Unlike the Joint Chiefs, who are not actually in the military's operational chain of command, the commandant is both the administrative and the operational commander of the service."

Being as this is a national emergency, you would think he would at least have been on there as a formality.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled

Please elaborate. You said something is up, but what are you referring to?

edit on 1/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar
"bat# crazy"

I take that as a compliment

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: texasgirl
I have to apologize for my childish temper, it always gets the better of me

I have a temper as well. That's when I disappear for a while. But, I'm usually provoked.

link   
Why have we not heard any more on the DNI's report on the election?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
It’s over. I’m surprised this many ppl actually bought into all this stuff. Even when Trump tells you it’s over you still feel like this guy is playing some 4d chess. I’m starting to think the left is correct about the right, bat# crazy

Yeah, thanks for the blanket label. 🙄

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hey now!
My ex was a secret model and she is no trans.

But, yea I get your point.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

... that's just given me goosebumps - could the other part of that 3 yr Delta Qpost be instructions to Op. teams in the field now ?

link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I stand corrected, but that still doesn't excuse the weird "less than 15 minutes" turning into a few hours.

link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PM4U

Replied.

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Do you have a link to where you see that please?
Rainbows
Jane

So, up until yesterday I "thought" I was just another poster, just another name but if looked closer upon and inspected, a questionable posting history as I tried to just stick to this thread as it really is the number one place on the internet to trust but verify Reltime current events unfolding, regardless of any letter posting a plan, or not. I heard of the Bermuda Triangle Gate and knew of this Deep State systemically corrupt control system( at the time I had an idea, but it was a just an inkling as to the intricacies we AII have helped expose along the way.

So, I made a major transgression and almost got this thread shut down. Then people questioned my loyalty, claimed I was an Infamous lawyer from Georgia. I figured it out after trying to decipher edited and deleted posts. Long story short, I have been attacked from bad actors and innocents anons for the mere perception of what they thought they knew to be true. This scare event apparently was necessary here in order to flush out the bad apples. I love all of you all first and foremost and I do not feel worthy and will continue to handle with care. Yesterday, our Easy friend had posted for all of us to take a deep look into Post 938 and its Relevancy.

E= everyone is here to help

Scroll down a few posts. I saw that decided to dig on 938 in all posts and see what picture it painted. Well I did as was asked for all of us and it is remarkably current considering it was posted. I started to see a theme with posts that equate to 11 and 24. I'm sure there are others as I had to follow in order to understand what was coming next.

The chain of events is rather unclear to the order they unfolded, but communication had been established. Hear me out and understand why I am receiving so many baseless attacks and have somehow gained 100 something followers on twitter, something I never really "actively" participate in. I just signed up for that beast last fall just to keep enlarging my scope of following anons and the verification process that leads us to the ultimate truth.

So, I realized that E had then posted on GAB a retweet of the U.S. Navy Tweet. The Tweet references Blue Green Team and infers to Indo-Pacific. I took that as it was directed at me with what I had posted yesterday regarding 938 dig. I Stupidly, I didnt have a VPN, so I went about properly securing my line/s. What made me ultimately realize this in my adrenaline fueled blur was E posting Communication send fail three times. Well GAB had been hit bigtime with DDOS attacks, here in North Georgia, at least, whilst this was all occurring. (Sorry E for the delay/s) I yesterday verified my identity and I have Blue and Green eyes due to being born with a cataract in my right eye. I then noticed Pepe meme popping up with an eye patch on and they were all pulling for me, or so I have come to believe.

So, I figured I was on to something but I wasnt reading the comms correctly and still a work in progress, plus I am balancing school and job. So, I started analyzing the posts more and more and they what stood out to me was post 1075 that was posted 4/7/18. It states

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d1eeb8 No.938439 📁
Apr 7 2018 13:33:58 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 324c57 No.938332 📁
Apr 7 2018 13:26:00 (EST)
>>938327
8CH????????
>>938332
New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?
Q

So I thought about that and the change of scenery from 4 to 8 chan. I thought about all the attacks on ku and the anons and how we, along with millions of others were being censored from practically every platform. Then I thought about here and our reputation for scrutinizing and analyzing every little crumb and its shadow from every imaginable angle.

So, I realized throughout all this nonlinear recollection that we really have been in contact with certain people that hold high positions of our government/DoD. I started thinking about "toying with the enemy." I forget the post because I am way past my deadline to deliver. but then I started thinking about Q + and there was a post I cant find at the moment that reference Q +, Q++, as well as -Q, --Q and it clicked. I can't find that particalar post atm will keep looking.

Here Here is Q+ posts

So, I will follow up with im sure the attacks and questions but right now we are on a new phase of the plan. We are all Q plus X infinity. I have had the strangest last 24 hours and I wasnt even dialed into what half the ku message had meant years ago until I learned, from scratch how to decode, decipher, inspect from all angles the possibilities that each and every post could possibly mean and relate.

My first confirmation that I was on the trail was the plane FF pointed out over my house the night of the Georgia runoff. It was ghostrider. I will say that my birthday is 11/11/1986 and I was born with one functioning eye. Think symbolism. Plus you all have been feeding my Eye long enough for that double meaning to exist. I have been approached by some shady characters in the past, once in summer of 2017 and then again in feb of this year. I feel like those were also tests.

But through it all, I am no one special. We are all special and we are all to utilize this diruption tactic on various forms of alternative media to still spread the message in the darkest hour of all. I am literally the calmest I have been in a long time and apparently the sky is falling according to the MSM. I hope this helps give a little bit of insight into who to watch and where to watch(here and the BaG) Take it or LEAVE it. Here come the attacks so just pay attention to this space.

8%3 919913

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

See, everytime they misrepresent the action at the Capitol Building, and falsely ascribe blame to Trump...I still think something is up.
edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
been waiting for this time for a while

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I stand corrected, but that still doesn't excuse the weird "less than 15 minutes" turning into a few hours.

Maybe she ran out of Depends.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

She would have just ran to Nadler's office. He stores Depends like scared Millennials store TP.

I'm still wondering what happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Italian Government On Verge Of Collapse Amid Battle Over EU COVID Relief

Under the leadership of Premier Giuseppe Conte, Italy's government has enjoyed a degree of stability unseen in decades, as the technocratic former law professor - initially brought in to lead a government formed by two anti-establishment parties, the anti-migrant League and left-wing populist Five Star Movement - Conte has already survived the collapse of his original coalition. When League leader Matteo Salvini withdrew from the ruling coalition back in 2019, Conte managed to stave off another election by recruiting new allies from the opposition.

It's the latest sign that the surprising stability that permeated Italian politics during the pandemic, as Italy became for a time the worst-hit country in Europe, was an aberration, and that the shroud of national unity is already dissipating

zerohedge

link   
DontTreadOnMe, another PM.

link   

One can guess how that letter came about.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

"When the Spirit Horse comes, then it's over."

Fat Lady never made the stage yet.
What was it said about "counting chickens..."?
Time will tell soon enough whether you can stand by that statement, or start developing a taste for crow. Until then, your speculation holds no more weight than any other in this thread.

edit on 18Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:55:07 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayb20211America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: You guys see that chicken?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

She would have just ran to Nadler's office. He stores Depends like scared Millennials store TP.

I'm still wondering what happened.

The dude is comical. He should know better than to fart at that age. 😋

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 38181

Victoria’s Secret is that all the models are trans.

🤣
Thanks 🤣
I needed a good laugh

new topics

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join