It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Look at it this way. If Biden is inaugurated and nothing we have been expecting comes to fruition, the four or five movies coming out this summer are going to be g-rrrr-eat! I want to see the one called, "Panic in DC" starring ????? as Nancy Pelosi, ???? as Donald Trump, ????....as Q.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Something is up. There is a link on the official site:

www.jcs.mil...

www.jcs.mil...

But the link is bad. It goes to a letter to the joint force on October 1, 2019.

originally posted by: Darkstar12
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Joint Chiefs emphasized in the letter that President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan. 20, becoming the 46th Commander in Chief, and any acts to disrupt the constitutional process not only violate military values, but the law.

Last line of the article. I'm sadly becoming aware all of this is a big nothing burger. I feel Trump let us out to dry.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Time for a headcount. Who in Authority is still on President Trump's side and what can they do now?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
During Sec. Pompeo's speech this morning, he said:

"Trump AdministrationS." Plural.

Was it a slip of the tongue?

Brian Anderson

SOURCE: Pompeo is part of a small team of patriots still working with Trump behind the scenes at the White House. It is seen as a two-way battle for VP now between Gen. Raymond and Sec. Pompeo. We will be needing a heavy military presence for the second term. #thankyouMike #KAG

Good catch, CherokeeTroy. Glad you’re back!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Please elaborate. You said something is up, but what are you referring to?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

At least 12miles of paperwork and an amazing array of very interesting (read - world shattering) artefacts ... if the Vatican falls that would be the first place to head

PS. a friend said that the large cortege of black cars seen in Rome would likely be the Vatican's own cars, he doesn't know anything about what's going on (not even the Vatican blackout) yet still remarked "what happened ? did they just evacuate the Vatican itself".

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
For instance:
FINANCIAL TIMES
www.ft.com...

BlackRock and Vanguard face heavy burden of US sanctions on China
The two largest asset managers had heavy exposure to blacklisted Chinese companies

etc.... I'm betting against China.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Pompeo tweeted ‘Jeremiah 29:11’ on 1.3.21. Drop #522 includes ‘Jeremiah 29:11’ on 1.13.18. TOMORROW is the 3-year delta of drop #522. Note there‘s a 10 day delta between 1.3 and 1.13.

link to graphic (via Twitter)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I have to apologize for my childish temper, it always gets the better of me

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its hard to tell, I'd like to think all these statements are word play and the plan is still in place. There is an increase in statements lately, every department wants a piece of the action.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It’s over. I’m surprised this many ppl actually bought into all this stuff. Even when Trump tells you it’s over you still feel like this guy is playing some 4d chess. I’m starting to think the left is correct about the right, bat# crazy

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Easy. They won’t. If Q was indeed a true military op, then it’ll be shut down day one. Either that or co-opted against us in some terrible way (if it hasn’t alrtdone that). The future looks very grim boys and girls.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It would be an incredible technical achievement if the space force enables President Trump to address the nation... or the world, on every cell phone frequency, radio frequency and television frequency.

Reminds me of the movie Antitrust...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance:
FINANCIAL TIMES
www.ft.com...

BlackRock and Vanguard face heavy burden of US sanctions on China
The two largest asset managers had heavy exposure to blacklisted Chinese companies

etc.... I'm betting against China.

I’m sure the new Biden administration will revert that back ASAP, they can wait a few days.

edit on 12-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Victoria’s Secret is that all the models are trans.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

would be good to know if The Pentagon is still restricting Biden's transition briefings - I can't find any mention at all in the MSM after Jan 1st article in the Independent

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I get this message when trying to access gab. First time seeing it.

"Gab is growing rapidly in a historic exodus from Big Tech, and fending off sophisticated attacks that seek to silence and censor your ability to Speak Freely.

While we work to scale up there will be periods of growing pains, slowness, and even downtime. We would appreciate your patience and support during this."

Massive exodus from bigteh. Then attacks at the same time. Probably just a huge coincidense and no correlation between the two

edit on 12-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

McConnell must be really p*ssed! His wife, Elaine Chao, resigned as Secy. of Transportation a couple of days ago. Today is the day the EO went into affect regarding investments in certain China affiliated companies.

Now, today, McConnell says he may support impeachment of the president!

This is according to the NYT, so take it with a grain of salt. They probably twisted his words and added some salt, so it's probably one big pretzel of misinformation. But, here it is:

Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, I'm sure they have a whole line-up ready to go. Maybe an updated version on the collapse of Rome.

33 chapters are ending and another one begins. Expecting many events in 2021. Not all will be doom & gloom.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

PM4U

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join