It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
With the blackout in the country of The Vatican and the Military in the country of Washington DC worth thinking about. What's going on in the country of London, or is it coming soon?

Also these were posted a bit back, too funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Never learned any damn manners.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
twitter.com...

Now this is an interesting listen. Gonna barricade DC, flood the tunnels, and leave the city like that.

Odd you say that....I watched a strange military flight earlier this evening where one of their aircraft flew at 3k feet directly down the Hudson River and turned around at the Cuomo Bridge and came back....almost like a test run for taking bridges out.....was on flight radar.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes the US has a military.
What NPC role does that fill in the Trump MAGA Q ARG LARP?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
omgosh, Thank you!! I've been looking forever lol. I didn't think it was the same speech as the rally so I missed it!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218
I'm surprised Wayne Allyn Root is still on Twitter. ( twitter.com... ) He's a less-extreme version of Lin Wood. I have him bookmarked, but had (wrongly) assume his account was purged too. Thanks for the heads-up!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have just been rereading some of the early drops, Post 34 (sorry can't link) mentions that "On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). "

Could these dates actually be taken as 1.13 and 1.14 which would put them squarely in the middle of the right time frame this week ... ?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: purplemer
Has the flag just be lowered at the whitehouse..

twitter.com...

Link to Racist Gov

originally posted by: queenofswords
Questions arising about the police officer than died:

twitter.com...

Our media need to understand that people are waking up to their tactics for reporting important pieces of a larger narrative. One little mis-placed (disinfo/misinfo) piece and it skews the whole thing.

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: queenofswords
Questions arising about the police officer than died:

twitter.com...

Our media need to understand that people are waking up to their tactics for reporting important pieces of a larger narrative. One little mis-placed (disinfo/misinfo) piece and it skews the whole thing.

Look at this one!!!

Capitol Hill Police (Howard Liebengood was 51 years old) officer commits suicide after responding at the Capitol. Not the same one that died. Or was this guy suicided too?
www.fox5dc.com...

Uh, guys? Posted this the other day or last night, I guess you guys might have missed it?
Capitol Police say reports of officer's death are wrong

Media outlets Thursday night incorrectly reported that a Capitol Hill police officer had died during the riot at the Capitol on Wednesday.

"Media reports regarding the death of a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer are not accurate," Eva Malecki, communications director for the Capitol Police said in a statement. "Although some officers were injured and hospitalized yesterday, no USCP officers have passed away."

"We ask that our officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected at this time," she added. "Should a statement become necessary, the Department will issue one at the appropriate time."

Police union representatives reportedly told reporters that an officer died Thursday, but later stated that the officer in question would be taken off life support Friday morning.

Lawmakers also tweeted about the alleged death Thursday evening.

Apparently the rest of the media mob has just taken the original headline and run with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Plus it's unlikely ATS server is configured for a major increase in visitors, would very likely run into bottlenecks immediately

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Georgia's Gabe Sterling was on CBS's "60 Minutes" tonight, along with SOS Raffensperger, and Nancy Pelosi. My wife had it on, as always. I ignored it...as always.

Since he's a friend of yours, Gabe's interview is near the middle/bottom of: www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 1/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
🤦‍😂🤣🤡👏💩 - Bloomberg Senate reporter...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Decode of a countdown in Sec. Pompeo's tweets...5 4 3 2 1...
Twitter

To the Washington Post's glee, Voice of America employees are turning on America's Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

Idiots at VOA: twitter.com...

President Trump must have the confidence of God himself, by allowing the USA to come so close to the cliff's edge, before saving the country.

It may not be so bad behind the scenes, as it looks to us.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust

I personally don’t think Trump will be President. He will help get through this but there are so many out there that have such a great hatred for him due to the media attacks I dont think it is the best move. I’m thinking Pompeo or even just a military leader until the next election in 2 years.

Even if all the truth comes out it Trump is the messenger I don’t feel you will get as much buy in. I like Trump but don’t see it happening

You could be right. Perhaps he will step aside. Gives him another shot at an eight year run with less resistance in the future.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42
He claims to be a "Georgia Constitutional lawyer"

Yeah I saw that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer, but haven't really found where he practices at or his credentials. I did find a constitutional lawyer by that name in Georgia but doesn't match the profile of his pic assuming that is him.

Lots of trolls out there .

Personally I find his posts intriguing and outrageous, but I also have 2 attorney friends here in Atlanta that have personally worked with Lin over a period of years, and neither has anything good to say about him.

I would say he is mixing a bit of truth and a bit of crazy when he posts stuff....

Care to share any of the details of what they didn't like about him? I don't have any desire to defend Wood, it is what it is, I'm just curious.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Gates doesn't like women? WTF is that?

He's a fruitcake no matter how you slice it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

You guys remember that weird “missile launch” off the California coast a while back? And no, I’m not talking about the Whitbey Island attempted assassination.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: summer5

You guys remember that weird “missile launch” off the California coast a while back? And no, I’m not talking about the Whitbey Island attempted assassination.

The one people tried to claim was a helicopter? Hell yes.

Oh, the other one. Wasn't there something weird today as well?
edit on 1/10/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah hosting on Godaddy is a good choice and should be okay for a DDOS attack or other malarious stuff and although they promise unlimited bandwidth, the small print tells a different story. GoDaddy aint no AWS by any imagination. The lack of SSL is still the biggest issue imo.

a reply to: itsmeug

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Brian Anderson:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: saladfingers123456
I listen to Blossom Goodchild who claims to channel messages from the Galactic Federation of Light. For the last year or so, she has consistently channeled messages that proclaim there will be a 'global announcement' following the U.S. elections. imo the things that Brian Anderson is tweeting coincides with her messages and if it does come to fruition and DJT does make a global announcement, then she will be proven correct

Sorry, triggered a recent memory...

There has been a lot of speculation regarding alleged advanced anti-gravitic technology following the second world war, with some claiming the establishment of a secret space program based on these technological breakthroughs. A number of German scientists were said to have been incorporated by the US through Operation Paperclip, with a segment that may have escaped according to some accounts of the events surrounding Operation Highjump in Antarctica.

Second half is an old interview of Vladimir Terziski showing off Nazi tech.

Secret Space Program Disclosure and the Vril Society:
www.youtube.com...

Mars Germans and the Secret Space Program
www.youtube.com...

Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theory
www.youtube.com...

Dolan and Fitts have done a lot of lecturing on Breakaways. They did a conference on it that was very informative that also had McCandlish, and Warren as well if I remember correctly, think it was in 2014. I tried to look it up. Couldn't find it, but I noticed in the results that Dolan and Fitts have done a number of other presentations on it. I thought you might be interested to know.

Search results:
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox News just said the Secret Service is investigating those who called for the death of Mike Pence on parler.

Also, President Trump did not call Mike Pence to find out if he was okay when he was down in the bunker under Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

It was a very stupid thing to say.

The airport confrontation with Graham could have been more diplomatic as well.

Am I defending their actions? NO.

But stooping to their level isn't good for us.

Though I share your distaste, considering Mr. Graham's horrible behavior and contrasting that with the way he likes to portray himself as this eminently moral upright individual, I think it's the least he deserves. His decisions affect the lives of millions if not billions, he should probably get cursed at more often.

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join