It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Yep. Likely the reason for a lot of things we see around here...

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🤦‍😂🤣🤡👏💩 - Bloomberg Senate reporter...

twitter.com...

link   
Aaaannndddd secret service wants to talk to Lin Wood about his quite frankly crazy pence firing squad comments.

Like, what did he think was gonna happen?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I like the photo of Melania and Ivanka looking at the Pope with extreme disappointment in their eyes. Most people would be thrilled, but those two knew something.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry, triggered a recent memory...

There has been a lot of speculation regarding alleged advanced anti-gravitic technology following the second world war, with some claiming the establishment of a secret space program based on these technological breakthroughs. A number of German scientists were said to have been incorporated by the US through Operation Paperclip, with a segment that may have escaped according to some accounts of the events surrounding Operation Highjump in Antarctica.

Second half is an old interview of Vladimir Terziski showing off Nazi tech.

Secret Space Program Disclosure and the Vril Society:
www.youtube.com...

Mars Germans and the Secret Space Program
www.youtube.com...

Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theory
www.youtube.com...

Hi EndtheMadnessNow. Some time back I ended up reading your Hidden Hand link when I clicked it by accident. It was fascinating to say the least. Read the whole thing and can't help but see similarities to all that is happening now, with q and the scale of the operation being kinda mindblowing. I've ran across similar concepts in the past but really glossed over them as way too improbable and dismissed it at the time but 2020 just kept getting more surreal and I'm sure it's just getting started. I've been curious on your thoughts about this but it's not critical as I don't want to bog down the thread at the rate it's rolling along at the moment. I'd actually have to read it again to discuss it and there is just too much other stuff to catch at this moment. Anyhow, love what you post as it helps pull the pieces together.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: summer5

You guys remember that weird “missile launch” off the California coast a while back? And no, I’m not talking about the Whitbey Island attempted assassination.

In reference to the four Trident II (D5) missiles off the Cali coast back in Sept 2019.?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
(salutes out the window...)

globe.adsbexchange.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Georgia's Gabe Sterling was on CBS's "60 Minutes" tonight, along with SOS Raffensperger, and Nancy Pelosi. My wife had it on, as always. I ignored it...as always.

Since he's a friend of yours, Gabe's interview is near the middle/bottom of: www.cbsnews.com...

More an acquaintance....we talk when we run into each other which is usually a couple times a week. He lives in my area. He knows they screwed up here, but can't admit to anything though he definitely alludes to it.

He is a private contractor though and likely made a boatload off this year.....he was a politician for a bit....I take most of what he says with a grain of salt.

I work with a lot of attorneys here and have gotten my BS meter tuned pretty well....

I cam say one thing about him in comparison to what I have heard from my friends on Lin Wood....Gabe isn't crazy and from what I can gather I would hazard a guess that Lin has some sort of personality disorder.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yea, I would say Lin has some kind of 'disorder' or mind controlled asset. Wonder if he spent any time with that DoD Q larp out of Arizona who was arrested last year. Already erased him from memory, can't even recall his name.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Capitol Police say reports of officer's death are wrong

Hmmm...I, too, had heard that. But, media is still reporting it and Nancy Pelosi still thinks he's dead and she ordered flags lowered half-staff at the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This was just posted on pol

Castle Rock is not on any map. It is located within Jaurez. Democrat leaders since the 2000s have been using Mexican Cartels to haul voters into border states.

A man we'll call "Callahan" discovered Barack Obama meeting with a cartel leader in 2009. He was tortured and killed, but he sent key info from pictures he took to DJT, who at that point had long since started his plans to save America.

Castle rock is the "den" of the beast. It is where all adrenochrome is harvested for the elites, which is then hopped to California.

Save this post. It'll be some of the first info the president sends within 1-2 days. He's currently in Kansas preparing for landline comms after the media blacks out the nation when the Hunter Biden pics drop.

War will be declared on Mexico on the 15th. Do not trust AMLO. He is a psyop.

Recall Pelosi and Beto meeting with the Salinas family. Also recall the Salinas family being neck deep in NXIVM.
edit on 10-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

the incredibly slanted media coverage.

I've known for a while that the advent of the web (where anyone can (or used to be able to) act as a 'journalist') put severe financial pressure on print media and TV-networks based media.

Your comment made me think of this.

They needed money to survive. Web technology like ad blockers meant that would be a hit and miss source of income. Add to that they already knew which direction of the political breeze they preferred. Solution: go full-tilt as a propaganda outlet for the DNC (and God knows who else). Financial issues resolved. Yeah, any pretense to professional ethics got trashed -- but, after all, for the vast majority of the "newsmen", that was pretense solely.

Trump knew this. Thus, for him, calling them 'fake news' was not a pejorative but, rather, a factual description. Many who over the years had observed the decline of the MSM had their perception of the MSM crystallized when Trump plainly stated the media for what it was.

So, of course, against a person like Trump who called them for what they are ... as you described it, "the incredibly slanted media coverage."

Cheers

Agree, he was calling a spade a spade. It is/was great.

I think it's important to remember though, that this sort of 'yellow journalism' is nothing new. Many of them have always told the story they wanted to, or were paid to. Mockingbird? It was probably in full swing already by the time Kennedy gave his 'President and The Press' speech. If not, then it's a good bet an earlier version of it was in play.

Even in the absence of intelligence community influence, many in the press have often not been devoted to presenting the unvarnished truth. A few do, but never all.

What's really nice, and should be good for us here and the world, is to see it so blatantly exposed for the sack of lies that it is. I don't think it's ever been so obvious here in the states as it has been the last five years or so. To see that control paradigm begin to falter is a wonderful thing.

It's been a lot more subtle in the past I think, but was probably just as real. I think we've had an opportunity to become more aware of that with the shrinking, fogging window of a free internet that we've enjoyed the last few decades, but it has always been under lots of pressure from many powerful and competing influences.

It seems to have become increasingly biased in language the last twenty years or so, I don't remember it being so prior to that. There was bias and censorship in the form of selection of coverage, but not so much in the language used. At least, compared to typical reporting in the twentieth century.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Castle Rock is not on any map. It is located within Jaurez. Democrat leaders since the 2000s have been using Mexican Cartels to haul voters into border states.

A man we'll call "Callahan" discovered Barack Obama meeting with a cartel leader in 2009. He was tortured and killed, but he sent key info from pictures he took to DJT, who at that point had long since started his plans to save America.

Castle rock is the "den" of the beast. It is where all adrenochrome is harvested for the elites, which is then hopped to California.

Save this post. It'll be some of the first info the president sends within 1-2 days. He's currently in Kansas preparing for landline comms after the media blacks out the nation when the Hunter Biden pics drop.

Recall Pelosi and Beto meeting with the Salinas family. Also recall the Salinas family being neck deep in NXIVM.

Wasn't the Peterson guy from AZ (EMN will remember) that said much this about Nanchee AZ et al, also included Negroponte and more Bush/renOgade goons?

I love the fact that there are about 200 different "DJT is here doing..." reports. Goons have no idea what's what even though he's the most feared man in the world right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Aaaannndddd secret service wants to talk to Lin Wood about his quite frankly crazy pence firing squad comments.

Maybe that opens the door to him showing them his evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that about Lin Wood. If Biden's steal is successful, a lot of people who are even less extreme than Wood, will have their professional licenses revoked...and even worse.

It's too bad the MSM is hiding the Biden team press interviews conducted over the past 2 weeks. Most Americans would fight like Trump supporting freedom-lovers to keep Joe out of the White House if they knew the extreme measures and tax-hikes that are part of his "first 100 days" plan.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I don't know, but one has to wonder if they're also talking to everyone who has been trending around #HangMikePence on Twat.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sorry to hear that about Lin Wood. If Biden's steal is successful, a lot of people who are even less extreme than Wood, will have their professional licenses revoked...and even worse.

It's too bad the MSM is hiding the Biden team press interviews conducted over the past 2 weeks. Most Americans would fight like Trump supporting freedom-lovers to keep Joe out of the White House if they knew the extreme measures and tax-hikes that are part of his "first 100 days" plan.

Well....they will know soon enough!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah. The guy who said the Democrats have a cloning island somewhere in the South Pacific?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Wasn't the Peterson guy from AZ (EMN will remember) that said much this about Nanchee AZ et al, also included Negroponte and more Bush/renOgade goons?

I love the fact that there are about 200 different "DJT is here doing..." reports. Goons have no idea what's what even though he's the most feared man in the world right now.

Yes, Jeffrey Peterson was neck deep in this stuff. Also one of the leaders of the Arizona Mafia according to...

twitter.com...

"THREAD. SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT -- ArizonaMafia #2, disgraced FastNFurious U.S. Attorney Dennis K. Burke, who is also Clare Bronfman's lawyer in NXIVM, has been caught lying to 21 Plaintiffs and their lawyers in a litigation matter in a Arizona court." -Aug 13, 2019

@realJeffreyP

ETA: The cloning stuff he spoke about is in Arizona.
TGEN (@tgen) = Translational Genomics Research Institute.
Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong (Billionaire) = Pelosi's (Hillary, McCain & other top Dems) specializing in Bio-tech cloning and genetic therapy at a facility in Phoenix...according to an interview with @realJeffreyP which of course the video was scrubbed long ago.

edit on 10-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join