It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From Twitter:

Spotted this on my way home from DC. This was over Virginia

(a video of something that was launched into the air but I have no idea what it is)
link

That's strange. I wonder what it is.

I noticed this tweet under yours is an audio of Juan O Savin.
t.co...
edit on 10-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Now this is an interesting listen. Gonna barricade DC, flood the tunnels, and leave the city like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Last post on this OT question...

I've read quite a bit on this, and am not sold on its validity. I think there are a whole lot of false theories like this - sovereign citizen movement, etc - that are designed to mislead and entrap people.

But, if there isn't a thread dedicated to this, there should be, it's a massive rabbit hole all by itself, and a massively important one if true. If there is, a link would be appreciated...

originally posted by: loveguy

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Last post on this OT question...

I've read quite a bit on this, and am not sold on its validity. I think there are a whole lot of false theories like this - sovereign citizen movement, etc - that are designed to mislead and entrap people.

But, if there isn't a thread dedicated to this, there should be, it's a massive rabbit hole all by itself, and a massively important one if true. If there is, a link would be appreciated...

breach of peace
www.buzzle.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">wayback

Linking to way back article having difficulties.

In case you didn't see my earlier reply, 'You Owe It To Yourself' was one thread title I think. There have been a few threads on it over the years, not a lot though. 'Barefoot's World', the website, had at least one article on it, not sure if they're still up or not. Looks like it's still up, here's a link:
barefootsworld.org...

Most of the threads on it went berserk, so you can probably find most of them among the threads with a very large post count. You could also search for key terms that appear at this website, possibly find them that way.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Soap Operas and Emmy Awards flourish because of the "Left". You're right. Drama and Personalities are what matters to them. "Symbolism will be there downfall" - Q

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Redferret

Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne.

First message I see when installing, something about "put on your mask". LOL

We're #ed!

Really? I just installed it. Didn't see that/ maybe didn't notice. (1 eye on kids sleeping making sure don't roll off bed, 1 eye on laptop) If that's so, I'll have to go back to Opera I guess ugh.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Example...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this. I've been a Mozilla advocate since before Firefox was Firefox.

Time for a new browser.

Anyone got a good recommendation? Brave? Chromium? Something else?

Well crapola, same here. FF (Mozilla) can go F itself. Cthulu's tentacles are endless.

I've been recommending Firefox for years and used it exclusively at home. I switched to Brave today. So much faster!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just saw this come on Parker, this guy (Wayne Root) has been a friend a Trump for awhile.

From Parler quote
Something major going down? I hear fireworks coming. All tied into A) Social media losing its mind & trying to stop us from communicating. And B) Why Trump has been so quiet. Ever seen Trump so quiet? World about to be shocked? Trump getting last laugh?
api.parler.com...

ETA: this was posted 20 minutes ago, don’t worry about link above go to the one below

parler.com...
edit on 1/10/2021 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Those urban kids are already 1 year behind in learning, thanks to Blue State shutdowns. AOC-Omar-Tliab are further damaging their future competitiveness.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Name the "source"? IF our alphabet agencies, Capitol police, & other security enforcement are really like the keystone cops than I hope the CCP doesn't decide to invade us. Oh wait, nvm. Freakin ridiculous!

"2 packages of intel" - what the hell does that even mean?? Delivered via Amazon courier drone? Don't they have secure networks? Billions spent on surveillance. C'mon man.🤡

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Redferret

Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne.

First message I see when installing, something about "put on your mask". LOL

We're #ed!

Really? I just installed it. Didn't see that/ maybe didn't notice. (1 eye on kids sleeping making sure don't roll off bed, 1 eye on laptop) If that's so, I'll have to go back to Opera I guess ugh.

Yes. It most definitely gave me a message about masks.

I've been using the past day. It does work well and seems full featured.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Hopefully Trump Team/Family have constructed, or are constructing, a new Social Media outlet. The handwriting has been on the wall for 2+ years, which is why the CEO's of Facebook/Twitter/Google have been summoned before Congress twice in that time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXTriker

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Example...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this. I've been a Mozilla advocate since before Firefox was Firefox.

Time for a new browser.

Anyone got a good recommendation? Brave? Chromium? Something else?

Well crapola, same here. FF (Mozilla) can go F itself. Cthulu's tentacles are endless.

I've been recommending Firefox for years and used it exclusively at home. I switched to Brave today. So much faster!

Same.

I've used FF for 10+ years. Not after this weekend.

Brave is definitely faster.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

On Parler, Lin Wood has posted a letter from Nancy Pelosi from Aug 27th... was it found on her seized laptop? It's the second post down (at the mo)

Bigger

Note point 3:

...Show your support for anyone breaking the law

If this is real, then ANYBODY who suffered because of the BLM/Antifa riots has cause to sue the Democratic Party.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: cherokeetroy

... and what would happen if Pence said no ? That woman has got to get her comeuppance and the sooner the better !

We'll see if he has any repros. Doubt it.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

We'll know if Ratzinger reappears in a public role for the Vatican.

Cheers

I'm Catholic. It has long been whispered that Pope Benedict was forced out in a kind of soft coup.

If it really is true that the Pope Francis has been arrested, then I can see where Benedict might "un-abdicate", become pope again, and probably excommunicate Francis. (Excommunication is a formal expulsion from the Catholic Church.)

I’m Catholic, too, and I heard the same thing. Obama blackmailed him and forced him out to put in their choice, which was Francis.

I remember lightning struck the Vatican the day he resigned. Creeped me out!

link   

link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: cherokeetroy

... and what would happen if Pence said no ? That woman has got to get her comeuppance and the sooner the better !

What if she (Pelosi) decides to start telling judges how to rule?

There are indications Pelosi and most judges answer to the same master.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Man, this thread is so fast moving!
I am trying to find the last speech I saw Pres Trump give where he said something about 'you will never be disparaged..'
Does anyone now how to find it? Im not sure how to search Rels archives yet--my phone is so cranky!
Thank you gang!

www.youtube.com...

I think that's from his speech on the sixth, there are the links for you. Particular clip from it? Can't help you there. I wanted to say also that you can always reference the thread by the time stamps on the posts. If you wanted to look that video up, you could go back to the part of the thread where posts were made at that time and date and look stuff up that way.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Surely this isn't real. If it is, Nancy is stupid to put something like that on government letterhead.

Changing subject: Has anybody else heard that the Pope's personal physician has died due to Covid? www.foxnews.com...

It's so hard to trust the news anymore. So many stories are made up or hyped.

I haven't trusted them for decades. Ever since Waco, really. The way they lied about what happened to those people...The way they lied ABOUT those people... I've viewed the press skeptically and suspiciously ever since.

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: carewemust

Except Hillary and Biden don't support Open Borders, Sanders didn't even support Open Borders, No Democratic supports open borders...

You're right they don't. They just pay lip service to the concept during election season. They're perfectly happy to stick with the solution-less crisis management method of dealing with it for the most part. Why anybody would want to perpetuate that unless they were being paid to or incompetent is beyond me...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
He claims to be a "Georgia Constitutional lawyer"

Yeah I saw that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer, but haven't really found where he practices at or his credentials. I did find a constitutional lawyer by that name in Georgia but doesn't match the profile of his pic assuming that is him.

Lots of trolls out there .

Personally I find his posts intriguing and outrageous, but I also have 2 attorney friends here in Atlanta that have personally worked with Lin over a period of years, and neither has anything good to say about him.

Thats interesting.

Have they said anything about his credibility and this whole crazy stuff he is posting?

I haven't specifically asked them about his current mindset, just what he was like.....it basically fits what they say.

Oddly.....I also personally know Gabe Sterling (GA Election Official)....he has been fun to talk to as well.

Here is is schmoozing at our favorite local haunt a few days ago. Spoke to him last night for a while as well. He has a lot of great info and is very forthcoming....

edit on 1/10/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Despite impressive legal accomplishments, Lin Wood is flirting with being disbarred, if he (or someone) doesn't cough up proof to support his most extreme allegations. (Epstein is alive... Justice Roberts was forced to shoot a kid, etc.)

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join