It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Can I just ask people for specifics of what they deem to be cray-cray from Lin Wood? Genuine question, and not saying it in terms of "what's wrong with you all?".

I am wondering about genuine perspectives. Is it the Pence execution thing? Is it the pedo stuff?

I just ask, because within context of everything we know, or at least think we know, it doesn't seem that wild or mad to me. In fact, in this place particularly, it would seem to be almost expected to some degree...

I mean, we had Kappy out there giving all his info, and then "died". We have Epstein and Maxwell with the Island + flight logs.
We've got Hunters laptop (which Lin posted screen shots of, essentially saying that he has access to it, and he is aware of the contents of it)... in fact, that screen cap I posted of his last parler posts before his account was killed, he said he has seen all the evidence. Can you imagine being aware of the levels of corruption and evil, and having to hold back? Only able to hint at it?

My question is what evidence has he seen re: Pence to make such extreme statements (despite the fact he saw through the certification and all that means).

So, again, what is it that make people think he has gone too far given the current state of affairs? I'm looking for genuine insight/thoughts.

Many thanks.
edit on 10-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I believe Lin. Q has hinted at the same thing as Lin, over and over.

But Lin is important to have out in the open, on the playing field with us.

Q is anonymous and doesn't have to provide proof.

Lin is public, known, and an accomplished Lawyer.

Even we know we shouldn't make extreme accusations/statements without being able to back them up. A lawyer should understand that even more.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Agree about Lin but I still think he is pushing some disinformation on purpose. I still am not sure where he is coming from his baiting though.

I have not seen any of the stuff he has reportedly seen either and maybe he is just fed up and disgusted by the lies, deceit, and evil he has seen and it has put a chip on his shoulder.

edit on 10-1-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Worst. False. Flag. Ever.

For the...

Worst. Candidate. Ever.

Based on the...

Worst. Campaign. Ever.

The perils of being awake is that this is beyond stupid to some and real to others = conflict of communication. Two valid POV's with an ocean between them. (agent provocateurs exempted).

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Not necessarily that they don't like him, he is sleezy. They said he is one of the smartest, best 1st ammendment attorneys around and talked about a few cases of his, particularly the Richard Jewell case. They also said he is SUPER religious....talks about God and whatnot a lot.

It was really more that he likely has some delusional tendencies based on religious beliefs and has in some way tied that in to politics and in particular Trump.

He is extremely well off and doesn't have to worry about his career. He won't have to worry about anything he says online and will not face any consequences from it at all.....could get sued but will win every time.

The guy has his constitutional knowledge and cases on lock....

I do not think he is any kind of insider at all....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust
Agree about Lin but I still think he is pushing some disinformation on purpose. I still am not sure where he is coming from his baiting though.

I have not seen any of the stuff he has reportedly seen either and maybe he is just fed up and disgusted by the lies, deceit, and evil he has seen and it has put a chip on his shoulder.

This ^^^^

Consider no one is immune from the pains of The Great Awakening. Everyone is experiencing it. He dealt with the criminals on the front line in GA court - scum all, and many, are of his professional peers. Lots to deal with.

Many folks here will attest to melting down at some point during this process, maybe many times, and finally finding their footing. The GREAT Awakening, not the itty bitty awakening.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I believe Lin. Q has hinted at the same thing as Lin, over and over.

But Lin is important to have out in the open, on the playing field with us.

Q is anonymous and doesn't have to provide proof.

Lin is public, known, and an accomplished Lawyer.

Even we know we shouldn't make extreme accusations/statements without being able to back them up. A lawyer should understand that even more.

What most don't understand is the 1st ammendment can protect 2 ways.

Also most don't know that congressmen have no obligation or consequences for lying, except when under oath. They can literally go on TV and say anything they want and are protected.....similar to 230 for Social Media....they are protected.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
House trying to force the 25th Amendment

Reportedly they will vote to give Pence a 24-hour ultimatum to either use the 25th to remove Trump or they will introduce articles of impeachment tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

🎗Christine Assange #FreeAssangeNOW
@MrsC_Assange
·
1h
My son is not a god..

He is not a prop for your political cause..

Hes not a vehicle upon which to build or revive your flagging career or social life

My son is a man..

He needs people who care about him as a man..

Who care about his suffering..

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
House trying to force the 25th Amendment

Reportedly they will vote to give Pence a 24-hour ultimatum to either use the 25th to remove Trump or they will introduce articles of impeachment tomorrow.

Pence won't do anything....and who cares if the introduce articles.....there isn't even time for it to go through the Senate before the 20th.

Read earlier today, it would put them at 1 hour past inauguration time for Joe on the 20th if they tried....

It's all BS....they can't and won't do anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some of my friends kids have those useless ECO (echo) degrees, but without a trace of knowledge about earth sciences....just; "Trump is bad" for their final exam.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Aaaannndddd secret service wants to talk to Lin Wood about his quite frankly crazy pence firing squad comments.

Like, what did he think was gonna happen?

What if he just hands over the evidence. How do you get evidence into a court?

SS come knocking, yes sir it was an awful thing to say but here is the evidence.

WHat they gonna do?

I would link to all of the Q drops, some that talked about this very problem early on, but with so many blocks in the road ...

This is how you get evidence into court.

I would suggest the next thing to break would be some statement from the SS detailing the evidence Lin provides.

P

edit on 10/1/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsmeug
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Plus it's unlikely ATS server is configured for a major increase in visitors, would very likely run into bottlenecks immediately
yup...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Poor Jewell. He could have gotten less attention, and more money with a different attorney. Lin shoved him in the spotlight, a shy, reserved, not very social guy, Richard was crumbling under it all. Lin could have sued a number of networks, but in the end, Jewell wound up with a measley 500 thousand dollars.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Not necessarily that they don't like him, he is sleezy. They said he is one of the smartest, best 1st ammendment attorneys around and talked about a few cases of his, particularly the Richard Jewell case. They also said he is SUPER religious....talks about God and whatnot a lot.

It was really more that he likely has some delusional tendencies based on religious beliefs and has in some way tied that in to politics and in particular Trump.

He is extremely well off and doesn't have to worry about his career. He won't have to worry about anything he says online and will not face any consequences from it at all.....could get sued but will win every time.

The guy has his constitutional knowledge and cases on lock....

I do not think he is any kind of insider at all....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That 5th century Collapse of Rome meme is making the rounds.

Vandalen stĂĽrmen das Kapitol = Vandals storm the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
Excellent interview, thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

Is this the beauty of it all?
The MAP isn't one puzzle, but a series of puzzles on top of each other.
We didn't miss them - we weren't ready to see this connection yet.

News & events unlock the map.
And these events are built into a story to teach us.
Drops are controlled by those farther in the journey wanting to help us.

Only by studying the drops, can we learn the puzzle pieces.
Words, numbers, time stamps, deltas, photos, mirrors, etc... we have it all.
Only by progressing, do we have eyes to comprehend the connections.

Like in Cranky's video yesterday, we are all hamsters in a maze.
Many still stuck & frustrated with the unbreakable bars on door 1.
Others found the first exit, but fear the snakes or fire later on.

ATS is a group of people that found the exit behind the sink.
We see something wrong, but are still lost in what this maze really is.
Dashen created a place for us to "clan up" & work together on our journey

Events & clues are being dropped by those helping us at higher levels.
We should be listening to their words & actions for guidance (aka TEAM POTUS).
We have it all, but still need wisdom & courage to move forward.

View QMAP not as 1 puzzle, but a series of puzzles on puzzles on puzzles...
Events = Clues which allow the map to VIBRATE LIKE SHIFTING SAND.
The MAP is transformed to reveal the connections (only when we have eyes to see).

Look at BABY Q as a "stress test" (possibly built into our journey).
Knowledgable, fresh-faced & polished, but we are told "no outside comms".
His "Win at all costs or you're doomed" is opposite "Do things the right way"

PEACE, CALM, and FORGIVENESS are keys.
EMOTIONS clouds judgement.
TRUE FAITH = WATERS BECOME STILL allowing us to see to farther.

We are constantly being reassured NO FEAR, PEACE, UNITY, TRUST.
Explaining this to people still in room 1 = you are crazy.
It is why we should reply to attacks with love (or ignore & focus on your journey)

No idea how many steps are left or what comes next.
Finding peace & confidence in COME WHAT MAY.
So much gratitude to everyone here continuing to share.

THE GREAT AWAKENING is not just a destination, but the JOURNEY.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME.
GOD BLESS.

Worth a closer look - Wisdom can be found here

edit on 10-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
US intel community expands with Space Force unit

The U.S. intelligence community got larger on Friday with the addition of the U.S. Space Force.

The Space Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise became the 18th member of the intelligence apparatus. It has not been expanded since 2006 when the Drug Enforcement Administration’s intelligence unit became a member

“This accession reaffirms our commitment to securing outer space as a safe and free domain for America’s interests,” National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe said during an afternoon ceremony with Chief of Space Operations Gen. John W. “Jay” Raymond

Air Force Times

edit on 10-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow. I didn’t think Amazon had it in them. I think Parler is toast.

Wait. Maybe the network error was just a psych out?
edit on 1/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
CIA has a new logo

What does it look like to you guys?

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join