It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Nope...Jewell got around 15 million....stating what my friend who worked with Wood says. And she is a very successful attorney as well....

It was never public because of NDA's as part of the suits.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
CIA has a new logo

What does it look like to you guys?

I keep squinting but I still can't see what the hidden picture is.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko
House trying to force the 25th Amendment

Reportedly they will vote to give Pence a 24-hour ultimatum to either use the 25th to remove Trump or they will introduce articles of impeachment tomorrow.

Pence won't do anything....and who cares if the introduce articles.....there isn't even time for it to go through the Senate before the 20th.

Read earlier today, it would put them at 1 hour past inauguration time for Joe on the 20th if they tried....

It's all BS....they can't and won't do anything.

What if the "terrorists" try to delay the impeachment? Groundhog Day?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsmeug
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Plus it's unlikely ATS server is configured for a major increase in visitors, would very likely run into bottlenecks immediately

Could be catastrophic and we don't want this to happen...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

CIA has a new logo

I'm kind of seeing a JOKER image. I'm also seeing a horse from the back at an angle.

edit on 10-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
You don't see the Q ?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

After it was announced that the Secret Service was investigating certain people who said Mike Pence should be executed, linwood's account vanished off of parler.

I was just able to get to it... 12:48am EST

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

CIA has a new logo

"Quest World" from Jonny Quest? What am I missing?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

CIA has a new logo

Dystopian hellscape at a techno festival.

A Mutek poster?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
There's a circle around "CIA" and there's a little tail that goes through the bottom right part of the circle... like the letter Q

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
POTUS tweeted on Jan 6th, at 18:01:04 (sums to 23):

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

This has given me an Epiphany moment because we say "Go in Peace" when we share handshakes before the Communion Rite of the Mass:

The last 3 years has been one big MASS!

I'll need some help unpacking this but here is a breakdown of the mass - with how it fits plan elements since Oct 28th 2017:

The Catholic Church sees the Mass or Eucharist as "the source and summit of the Christian life", to which the other sacraments are oriented. Remembered in the Mass are Jesus' life, Last Supper, and sacrificial death on the cross at Calvary. The ordained celebrant ... recalls the words and gestures of Jesus Christ at the Last Supper and leads the congregation (always "we", never "I") in praise of God. The Mass is composed of two parts, the Liturgy of the Word and the Liturgy of the Eucharist.

1) Introductory rites
MAPS to: Q/plan being accepted as genuine. Introduction of the key players.

2) Liturgy of the Word

On Sundays and solemnities, three Scripture readings are given. ... the first is from the Old Testament (a term wider than "Hebrew Scriptures", since it includes the Deuterocanonical Books), or the Acts of the Apostles during Eastertide. The first reading is followed by a psalm, recited or sung responsorially. The second reading is from the New Testament epistles, ... A Gospel acclamation is then sung as the Book of the Gospels is processed... to the ambo... . The final reading ... is the proclamation of the Gospel by the deacon or priest. On all Sundays and Holy Days... a homily or sermon that draws upon some aspect of the readings or the liturgy itself, is then given. ...Finally, the Nicene Creed or ... the Apostles' Creed is professed on Sundays and solemnities, and the Universal Prayer or Prayer of the Faithful follows.

MAPS to:
1st reading = Old Testament
Posts that informed us of past prior Oct 28th 2017;
Titanic, WWII, C_A, Carter, Bushes, Clinton, Obama, etc.
Old Testament = OLD evidence
(MARKER 15 pointed us to FAR past)

2nd reading = New Testament
Posts that informed us of from Oct 28th 2017 to now:
Parallels works of Jesus = POTUS showing the right way! Stop wars, get on with people, farm great crops; economy etc.
Election rigging, NXIVM, stopping of unnecessary wars
New Testament = NEW evidence that had to be regained because Obama gave whole cabinet pardons.
(MARKERS 10 and 5 pointed us to MEDIUM and RECENT past; Oct 28th 2017 to now)

3rd reading = Gospel
POTUS reflecting on events and bringing them into the public mind.

Homily (Sermon) = POTUS telling what we SHOULD be doing and how civilisation SHOULD be working.

NICENE CREED = The Court cases and interpretation of the law and Constitution.

Prayer of the Faithful = Tests to allow perps to choose right, and the build of the Sealed Indictments.

3) Liturgy of the Eucharist
MAPS to Preparing the STAGE for the Communion Rite

The Liturgy of the Eucharist begins with the preparation of the altar and gifts, while the collection may be taken. This concludes with the priest saying: "Pray, brethren, that my sacrifice and yours may be acceptable to God, the almighty Father." The congregation stands and responds: "May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands, for the praise and glory of His name, for our good, and the good of all His holy Church." ...

... A variable prayer of thanksgiving follows, concluding with the acclamation "Holy, Holy ....Heaven and earth are full of your glory. ...Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest." The anaphora, or more properly "Eucharistic Prayer", follows, The oldest of the anaphoras of the Roman Rite, fixed since the Council of Trent, is called the Roman Canon ... . With the liturgical renewal following the Second Vatican Council ... . Central to the Eucharist is the Institution Narrative, recalling the words and actions of Jesus at his Last Supper, which he told his disciples to do in remembrance of him. Then the congregation acclaims its belief in Christ's conquest over death, and their hope of eternal life. Since the early church an essential part of the Eucharistic prayer has been the epiclesis, the calling down of the Holy Spirit to sanctify our offering. The priest concludes with a doxology in praise of God's work, at which the people give their Amen to the whole Eucharistic prayer.

4) Communion rite
MAPS to: Global consumption of the Emergency Broadcasts and arrest of the perps.

All together recite or sing the "Lord's Prayer" ("Pater Noster" or "Our Father"). ... . The sign of peace is exchanged and then the "Lamb of God" ("Agnus Dei" in Latin) litany is sung or recited while the priest breaks the host and places a piece in the main chalice; this is known as the rite of fraction and commingling.

The priest then displays the consecrated elements to the congregation, saying: "Behold the Lamb of God, behold him who takes away the sins of the world. Blessed are those called to the supper of the Lamb," to which all respond: "Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed." Then Communion is given, ... one should be in the state of grace, without mortal sin, to receive Communion. Singing by all the faithful during the Communion procession is encouraged "to express the communicants' union in spirit" from the bread that makes them one. A silent time for reflection follows, and then the variable concluding prayer of the Mass.

5) Concluding rite

priest imparts a blessing over those present. The priest dismisses the people, the people are "sent forth" to spread the good news. The congregation responds: "Thanks be to God." A recessional hymn is sung

MAPS to: our instructions in #38 to:

Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms.

In #4509 we are given out MISSIONS!

Mission 1: Dispute [reject] propaganda push through posting of research and facts
Mission 2: Support role of other digital soldiers [one falls another stands (rises)]
Mission 3: Guide [awaken] others through use of facts [DECLAS 1-99 material and other relevant facts] and memes [decouple MSDNC control of info stream] _ask 'counter' questions to initiate 'thought' vs repeat [echo] of MSDNC propaganda
Mission 4: Learn use of camouflage [digitally] _primary account suspended-terminated _use of secondary
Mission 5: Identify strengths / weaknesses [personal and designated target(s)] re: Twitter & FB [+other] example re: meme(s) failure to read through use of ALGO [think Tron (MCP_master control program)] _dependence on person-to-person capture [slow response time unidentified user(s)]

Have the satanist unknowingly been taking part in a christian Mass?

edit on 11-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So....why is Parler still up?

Was the whole social media freak out for the last few days actually a false flag?

Did we miss something that actually happened while everyone fought about accounts being deleted or companies being de-platformed or whatever?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
We will see If Their publicly traded stocks drop biggly tomorrow!
Facebook stock

Twitter stock

Amazon Stock

Goog stock

edit on 11-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So....why is Parler still up?

Was the whole social media freak out for the last few days actually a false flag?

Did we miss something that actually happened while everyone fought about accounts being deleted or companies being de-platformed or whatever?

They have until 11:59 pacific, tonight.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Any recommendations to replace Thunderbird?

Thunderbird is not controlled or owned by Mozilla.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
The fact that Lin Wood has not been sued by Justice Roberts, or Georgia Governor Kemp, or VP Mike Pence, for defamation is stunning to me. He has publicly accused these men of Corruption (Kemp), Murder(Roberts), and Treason (Pence).

Dominion voting systems says they are suing Lin Wood and Sidney Powell for $500 million each, but so far, nothing filed, AFAIK.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yep. I think AWS pulls the plug at midnight.

Don Bongino posted this on Parler:

Dan Bongino
·
@Dbongino

Please, hang with us. I ASSURE YOU, we aren’t going anywhere.
If anything, we’ve been hardened by this experience and the outpouring of help from across the country will make us stronger on the other side of this. If we go offline temporarily this week it’ll be brief, and the same website you’re on now will be back, bigger and stronger than ever. Our community of tens of millions of users has been fiercely loyal to us, and we won’t let you down. Again, we’re not going ANYWHERE. Keep checking in here all week and get your friends on the platform.

parler.com...

edit on 11-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

CIA has a new logo

edit on 11-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: How Does it Feel?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Chuck Schumer said earlier today the NEW Senate (which he will chair) will take up Trump's impeachment after Joe is inaugurated.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Building on my MASS decode, this just started playing on my feed - LOVE TRAIN:

Have we reached the point of Sharing the Sign Of Peace?

"People round the World... HOLD HANDS, ride the LOVE train, LOVE train!"

Is this what the MAGA train is?
edit on 11-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join