It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

JUST IN - Busloads of National Guard members arriving in D.C. now.

disclose. tv

Time and time again over the past week, law enforcement experts say what they are always most worried about are "lone wolfs" coming after a VIP.

Dispatching thousands of National Guard members doesn't address that concern.

And there will not be tens of thousands of America-loving Trump supporters coming to D.C. to protest Biden's inauguration. That would be a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Example...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this. I've been a Mozilla advocate since before Firefox was Firefox.

Time for a new browser.

Anyone got a good recommendation? Brave? Chromium? Something else?

Well crapola, same here. FF (Mozilla) can go F itself. Cthulu's tentacles are endless.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Of all dates I should have twigged this one shouldn't I ... duh !

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
It's somewhat satisfying if you're confident that President Trump will prevail. The more insane they act now, the harder they will fall when the momentum does a 180 in a few days.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) will have it very hard when that happens. She told her fellow idiots at ABC News this morning that half of Congress almost died in the January 6th riot.. And the low-IQ ABC hosts believed her!

AOC felt death's grip: twitter.com...

A 12 year-old is more mature and fearless than Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez!

There has to be some kind of "drama gene" that certain people have and the left has clung to it. Every single whackjob I know is always all about drama....no logic....just drama.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Example...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this. I've been a Mozilla advocate since before Firefox was Firefox.

Time for a new browser.

Anyone got a good recommendation? Brave? Chromium? Something else?

Well crapola, same here. FF (Mozilla) can go F itself. Cthulu's tentacles are endless.

I've been using Brave at the suggestion of this board the past day.

So far so good. Quicker than FF.

Any recommendations to replace Thunderbird?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pelosi is their hag queen - Histrionic Personality Disorder.
edit on 1/10/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

NOS, what's just as curious is that that "Pope disappearing" bitchute is from MissRebellicious, who also posted this bitchute of "The guy with the curl who could be JFK Jr"! ...and this bitchute of General McInerny!

edit on 10-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ever hear of the Sunrise Movement (@sunrisemvmt) backed by AOC & the Squad and her Green new deal scam? You will NOT like it.

Teamed up with BLM, they recruit and brainwash middle & high school kids to do their dirty work. Pelosi & Feinstein are also supporters. Some seriously deranged, delusional, lunatic hypocrites.

Pelosi's office:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
I disagree which is to say that the governor of a Guard's respective state has the authority to call up the Guard of his or her state.

Ok, I misspoke, should have said only the President has the authority to FEDERALIZE the NG.

Agree that it doesn't mean Pence or Pelosi had anything to do with it, though I expect they absolutely did secretly.

Could be, but Trump could override simply by federalizing them.

I hope he has replaced the leadership in all the right places to deal with any potential insubordination/mutiny by NG commanders.

I'm guessing all of this has been planned for.

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Re: this is a movie has a few possibilities, no?

1. Q and Trump team have this gamed so far out, they know all possibilities and planned for all and therefore it's "a movie." (What I originally thought this meant)

2. The majority of everything has already taken place and we're watching a "made for TV" (more like made for handheld device) movie complete with script and actors - I believe this is similar to cranky's thoughts.

I have been thinking a lot about option 2. After watching Biden's "campaign" (the absurdity of him as a candidate with one of the least popular DNC options being his VP pick and then the pair receiving more votes than anyone in history?), seeing the potential of Hunter's/AW's laptop almost completely ignored, all of the examples of voter fraud that were written off as "no evidence of fraud" and echoed across media and social media, a seemingly scripted and coordinated silencing of conservative views across all popular platforms, but the icing on the cake for me was the unbelievably predictable result of a march on the Capitol. Trump was late enough that they'd be marching while proceedings were happening. Then the videos of them being let in. I guess this last part could still be option 1, but there is simply too much compounding logic defying absurdity.

I think it's mostly one, with a little bit of two mixed in. I think this sort of social engineering is more common than most people realize or would be comfortable with if they knew. It gets me thinking that this is probably one of the things that has made the president so damn entertaining to watch: that he has flipped the script with social engineering successfully so many times, using it's powers for good instead of the typical method of using it as a bludgeon against the people. Of course the statists utilize these tactics often and well as well, as we've all seen. Wear your damn mask!(Just kidding, you actually shouldn't wear a mask in my opinion.)

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

That was a pretty good video. And basically sums up the sillyness of Qanon. A great psyop whose biggest accomplishment was convincing people to overrun the capitol and get jail time.

#WhereWeLarpOne WeLarpAll

What are you talking about? Q never said or asked for anything like that. Have you even read any of the stuff that Q posted?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Hunter Biden arrest coming Monday.

Source: parler.com... (See most recent posts)

I don't know how to link to a Parler post. Probably doesn't matter at this point, since...RIP Parler.

That guy is saying Hunter will be the first arrest, and it will come tomorrow.

Also, he's claiming that both Assange & Snowden are about to be pardoned, and that Declas will follow those pardons.

Honestly, I can't imagine that if the Pope has been arrested, word wouldn't have leaked out by now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you EMN that is what I have tried, but if you don't know the correct keyword for a post only it's number - then what ? It wont let me do a search for a post number.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
On Parler, Lin Wood has posted a letter from Nancy Pelosi from Aug 27th... was it found on her seized laptop? It's the second post down (at the mo)

Bigger

I'm calling fake. Too much noise around the blurred letters. Notice noise is only around text.

Here's a breakdown of the forgery:
mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 10-1-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you EMN that is what I have tried, but if you don't know the correct keyword for a post only it's number - then what ? It wont let me do a search for a post number.

All text including the post number is searchable. I simply pull up the browser search bar (CTRL-F) and type in the number or text.

Alternative site: operationq.pub...

edit on 10-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

... and what would happen if Pence said no ? That woman has got to get her comeuppance and the sooner the better !

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: pteridine

Hunter Biden arrest coming Monday.

Source: parler.com... (See most recent posts)

I don't know how to link to a Parler post. Probably doesn't matter at this point, since...RIP Parler.

That guy is saying Hunter will be the first arrest, and it will come tomorrow.

Also, he's claiming that both Assange & Snowden are about to be pardoned, and that Declas will follow those pardons.

Honestly, I can't imagine that if the Pope has been arrested, word wouldn't have leaked out by now.

Well....Hunter could very well be arrested. I don't think that is a stretch at all. It would likely be for financial reasons though. I wouldn't look to that as any tipping point. He has been under investigation for financial issues for a while as was recently reported.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

originally posted by: purplemer

Simon Parkes has just said Ins erection Act has just been signed. Also posted by Lin Woods.. He is usually pretty acturacte. Take from it what you will.

www.bitchute.com...

Did Trump "Publish a proclamation" ordering the insurgents to disperse?

en.wikipedia.org...

He attempted to, which Twitter immediately censored. I'd guess his short statement given later that evening also met the criteria though.

a reply to: dashen

I am not a technical guy. How many platforms are capable of handling 500000 to a million new users overnight? Could the AboveTopSecret.Com platform handle such a load?

I think ATS is pretty resilient as these things go, but I'm not very knowledgeable of the particulars either.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Parksy1981
As far as I am concerned Lin Wood is now the Republican counterpart to Pelosi.
Both as bonkers as a box of frogs.
If he's not careful he'll be getting what he's been famously dishing out all these years and end up in court himself.

I would really appreciate if anyone has any comments about Pence announcing that he WILL be at Biden's inauguration. Or am I the only one that finds this strange?

Pence will attend Biden inauguration

Rainbows
Jane

Even if I agreed with your idea, I think that still wouldn't make him as bad as Pelosi. A Schiff, perhaps. Pelosi is a whole deeper level of all wrong, in my opinion. Lin is posting some crazy things right now, I agree. I've just always paid attention but never taken his words as the gospel.

He may be acting nutty to throw people off his trail, so that he isn't taken seriously by the wrong people until it's too late for them to stop him. Could be just twisted off, and that's how he does crazy. I dunno. I think there's method to his madness. He's probably doing it on purpose for some reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Doesn't sound good, desperation...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: cherokeetroy

... and what would happen if Pence said no ? That woman has got to get her comeuppance and the sooner the better !

Is the Legislative branch supposed to be dictating the actions of the Executive branch? What if she decides to start telling judges how to rule?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
He claims to be a "Georgia Constitutional lawyer"

Yeah I saw that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer, but haven't really found where he practices at or his credentials. I did find a constitutional lawyer by that name in Georgia but doesn't match the profile of his pic assuming that is him.

Lots of trolls out there .

Personally I find his posts intriguing and outrageous, but I also have 2 attorney friends here in Atlanta that have personally worked with Lin over a period of years, and neither has anything good to say about him.

Thats interesting.

Have they said anything about his credibility and this whole crazy stuff he is posting?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Caled

We'll know if Ratzinger reappears in a public role for the Vatican.

Cheers

I'm Catholic. It has long been whispered that Pope Benedict was forced out in a kind of soft coup.

If it really is true that the Pope Francis has been arrested, then I can see where Benedict might "un-abdicate", become pope again, and probably excommunicate Francis. (Excommunication is a formal expulsion from the Catholic Church.)

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join