It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I think this & their impeachment nonsense is all 🤡🤡🤡 theater to distract from their crazy agenda. It will go nowhere.

Trump should do a little test of the Emergency Alert System just to see if it's working.😂 That would trigger the left into glorious meltdown & provide entertainment.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pale5218
Bubonic Corona plague caused the airspace TFR around Reagan Airport, according to: twitter.com...

There has been a 30 NM radius TFR over Reagan intl there for the last few days for POTUS. There’s two TFR’s planned for south Texas, McAllen, and Valley intl.

Bonus, there is an odd TFR off shore east side North Florida going active tomorrow . Anyone know what space vehicle is coming?
edit on 10-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nisei
Multiple storms, perhaps. Military People on the ground (ATS member 0311Warrior), says we're in the eye of one storm at the moment.

edit on 1/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Decode of a countdown in Sec. Pompeo's tweets...5 4 3 2 1...
Twitter

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I personally don’t think Trump will be President. He will help get through this but there are so many out there that have such a great hatred for him due to the media attacks I dont think it is the best move. I’m thinking Pompeo or even just a military leader until the next election in 2 years.

Even if all the truth comes out it Trump is the messenger I don’t feel you will get as much buy in. I like Trump but don’t see it happening

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: panoz77

Sad.

Look at this. Is this his father? Article is dated 2014! The article is about the planned assassination of Richard Nixon. This is getting deeper and deeper.

The CIA hatched two plots to assassinate Nixon and sabotaged the Watergate break-in because they didn't want the Vietnam war to end, claims explosive new book

'I first learned about this from Howard Liebengood,' Stone told MailOnline on Wednesday, referring to the Republicans' minority counsel to the Senate Watergate Committee in the 1970s.

'The president was supposed to be assassinated,' he quotes Liebengood saying in his book. 'The first place he was supposed to be assassinated at was in Key Biscayne, the second place was when he was supposed to give a speech at the time of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War [VVAW] convention in Miami Beach 1972.'

'Veteran CIA assassin Edwin Kaiser was to supply the weapons to assassinate Nixon with.'

Trump was good friends with Nixon. Makes ya wonder if this type of stuff is what the DS fears Trump may declass/release.
All this censorship and cutting off Trump's comms has been absurd. In other countries those responsible would have been imprisoned or executed by firing squad.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyone heard about the Magistrate ordering the release of Asante? Allegedly 4-5 days ago. This thread has been moving so fast I can't keep up.
Link To OneDrive

Legitimate? Did I just miss it and I'm out of the loop or?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
video of military movement in front of U.S. Capitol
Twitter

edit on 10-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: queenofswords
Questions arising about the police officer than died:

twitter.com...

Our media need to understand that people are waking up to their tactics for reporting important pieces of a larger narrative. One little mis-placed (disinfo/misinfo) piece and it skews the whole thing.

Look at this one!!!

Capitol Hill Police (Howard Liebengood was 51 years old) officer commits suicide after responding at the Capitol. Not the same one that died. Or was this guy suicided too?
www.fox5dc.com...

HOLY CRAP!!!!
"He is the son of former Senate Sergeant-At-Arms Howard S. Liebengood." The son of the Senate Seargeant-At-Arms one that was FIRED.

Suicide? My tingly places are tingling and not in a good way. After reading that article from 2014, I'm feeling a bit...tingly

RIP Howard Liebengood...senior and junior.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

To the Washington Post's glee, Voice of America employees are turning on America's Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

Idiots at VOA: twitter.com...

President Trump must have the confidence of God himself, by allowing the USA to come so close to the cliff's edge, before saving the country.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Bubonic Corona plague caused the airspace TFR around Reagan Airport, according to: twitter.com...

There has been a 30 NM radius TFR over Reagan intl there for the last few days for POTUS. There’s two TFR’s planned for south Texas, McAllen, and Valley intl.

Bonus, there is an odd TFR off shore east side North Florida going active tomorrow . Anyone know what space vehicle is coming?

That 30NM Restricted area is not considered a TFR. It is permanent and part of a National Capitol Region Restricted airspace. A mosaic of a 30NM restricted areas around DCA, IAD and BWI.

I don't see anything scheduled North Florida at least for TFR, much of the offshore areas by Florida are Warning Areas for Military exercises.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
From Twitter:

Spotted this on my way home from DC. This was over Virginia

(a video of something that was launched into the air but I have no idea what it is)
link

link   
I'm sure the pantifa skateboard crew has had too much fluoride to understand the symbolism of the DC staged event but...

BILLIONS of dollars in damage, dozens dead and injured, businesses lost forever, communities irreparably harmed by the Riots staged over the OD death of a fenty-meth-counterfeiter.

Congress = encourage the effort because something something Trump.

Staged event where folks were let into building where same said congress folks were staging a coup and "this cannot stand."

Actor Joe says "we are a nation of laws, not man, not the people, but laws."

Threaten each other and we'll pay for it, threaten us and we'll right laws to arrest even the pantifa.

Lesson. Congress is a few hundred babies that fully rely on the military to protect them, but what happens when that military turns on them?

Countdown...

link   
The great migration has started...

Free Speech Platform Gab Reports 753% Surge In Traffic In 24 Hours

“Our traffic is up 753% in the past 24 hours. Tens of millions of visits,” Gab said in a social media statement, responding to a user who said he wasn’t able to make an account.

“Please be patient, we aren’t going anywhere. Spinning up 10 new servers tonight. This takes time,” Gab added.

The company also reported over 500,000 new users on Saturday.

Gab firing velocity is still horribly slow but should improve in a few days.

gab.com...
edit on 10-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Link

link   
Thank-you for the very thorough explanation! Either there's a lot going on this weekend, or everyone is just anxious, and looking for any sign of salvation from China-Joe at the moment.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Twitter

To the Washington Post's glee, Voice of America employees are turning on America's Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo.

Idiots at VOA: twitter.com...

President Trump must have the confidence of God himself, by allowing the USA to come so close to the cliff's edge, before saving the country.

Always WaPravda or NYPravda with this stuff. They''re like a highway vending machine that says "anti-trump propaganda, don't shake machine, money not refundable."

I'm guessing when the eneMedia folks get the visit from the guys with guns they'll flip and change their tune. I really doubt folks like Jeff Zucker and Andy Vandi are man enough to say no.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

JUST IN - Busloads of National Guard members arriving in D.C. now.

disclose. tv

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: 38181

That 30NM Restricted area is not considered a TFR. It is permanent and part of a National Capitol Region Restricted airspace. A mosaic of a 30NM restricted areas around DCA, IAD and BWI.

I don't see anything scheduled North Florida at least for TFR, much of the offshore areas by Florida are Warning Areas for Military exercises.

It’s a SFRA, and right now it’s an active TFR because POTUS is in town. You are referring to the 10 mile radius Restricted area, of course that’s always permanent.
edit on 10-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
This is strange.

Video taken from a tv screen of the pope leaving his balcony.

Pop goes the Pope

www.bitchute.com...

I have had a look around for a debunk but didn’t find anything.

That video has been around almost a year. Not new. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It's somewhat satisfying if you're confident that President Trump will prevail. The more insane they act now, the harder they will fall when the momentum does a 180 in a few days.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) will have it very hard when that happens. She told her fellow idiots at ABC News this morning that half of Congress almost died in the January 6th riot.. And the low-IQ ABC hosts believed her!

AOC felt death's grip: twitter.com...

A 12 year-old is more mature and fearless than Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez!

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join