It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
He claims to be a "Georgia Constitutional lawyer"

Yeah I saw that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer, but haven't really found where he practices at or his credentials. I did find a constitutional lawyer by that name in Georgia but doesn't match the profile of his pic assuming that is him.

Lots of trolls out there .
edit on 23131America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jan 2021 17:23:41 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

ok, but that is not what you posted.

None of those links are even close to being real.

wrong again
edit on 1/10/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

Jan 5th and Jan 8th ones The EOs are real not the last two memorandums

edit on 1/10/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops

link   
Questions arising about the police officer than died:

twitter.com...

Our media need to understand that people are waking up to their tactics for reporting important pieces of a larger narrative. One little mis-placed (disinfo/misinfo) piece and it skews the whole thing.
edit on 10-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
I also need to get this out.

Obviously, Twitter and all are attempting to control the narrative. They've censored Trump and his messages calling for peace, claiming he invited violence. Now, this is obviously nonsense to anyone paying attention.

Are they worried about THE one tweet? "My fellow Americans" drop 55
To me, that tweet would've soothed a lot of worry for people who uncomfortable not knowing what's going on, but it would telegraph the playbook, brings hope to thousands and confirms Q. So from a tactical perspective, you remove this possibility.

IMO, this tweet would've been sent when operations are nearly over to inform the public. It was never a rallying or confirming point.

Another possibility is they're worried social media will be used to proliferate declass materials, which is understandable, and why I think RED2 is comms blackout as a response to this. You can shut down and censor social media, but it will be difficult to erase it all from the web. Also why Twitter was last to ban him, whether Q is real or not, Twitter ban is soft confirmation through RED1 for thousands of people.

Patriot1776 tweeted the storm is upon us message. Q never said it was coming from Trump. Patriot1776 was John_F_Kennedy. The account has been suspended of course. I have a screenshot just ATS and my phone do not work together in posting pictures.

So yes we did get the biggest Q proof we had been waiting for.

God Bless and Stay safe every one!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yes there are lots of trolls but his statements about Space Force aren't too outrageous. Space Force does control the Global Broadcast Service

source

For some reason the link's not working, just do a search for 'space force global broadcast service'
edit on 10-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: saladfingers123456
I listen to Blossom Goodchild who claims to channel messages from the Galactic Federation of Light. For the last year or so, she has consistently channeled messages that proclaim there will be a 'global announcement' following the U.S. elections. imo the things that Brian Anderson is tweeting coincides with her messages and if it does come to fruition and DJT does make a global announcement, then she will be proven correct

Sorry, triggered a recent memory...

There has been a lot of speculation regarding alleged advanced anti-gravitic technology following the second world war, with some claiming the establishment of a secret space program based on these technological breakthroughs. A number of German scientists were said to have been incorporated by the US through Operation Paperclip, with a segment that may have escaped according to some accounts of the events surrounding Operation Highjump in Antarctica.

Second half is an old interview of Vladimir Terziski showing off Nazi tech.

Secret Space Program Disclosure and the Vril Society:
www.youtube.com...

Mars Germans and the Secret Space Program
www.youtube.com...

Time Manipulation and Space-Time Theory
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry I was wrong.

Nut they are memorandums.

They are not EOs and carry zero weight.

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...

Our media need to understand that people are waking up to their tactics for reporting important pieces of a larger narrative. One little mis-placed (disinfo/misinfo) piece and it skews the whole thing.

Look at this one!!!

Capitol Hill Police (Howard Liebengood was 51 years old) officer commits suicide after responding at the Capitol. Not the same one that died. Or was this guy suicided too?
www.fox5dc.com...
edit on 10-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: queenofswords

twitter.com...

Look at this one!!!

Capitol Hill Police (Howard Liebengood was 51 years old) officer commits suicide after responding at the Capitol. Not the same one that died. Or was this guy suicided too?
www.fox5dc.com...

HOLY CRAP!!!!
"He is the son of former Senate Sergeant-At-Arms Howard S. Liebengood." The son of the Senate Seargeant-At-Arms one that was FIRED.

edit on 10-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Will this keep President Trump in the White House? Even though Q says President Trump might be replaced, I'm still keeping serving a second term as priority #1.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: samuelsson
It says under his name Official Fan Page Account.

PS. Can anyone tell me how to search for particular Q posts on any site ?

Wait for this SITE to load up the 4,953 drops then just do a keyword search.

Limited display of most recent drops, click here. More will autoload as you scroll downward.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is strange.

Video taken from a tv screen of the pope leaving his balcony.

Pop goes the Pope

www.bitchute.com...

I have had a look around for a debunk but didn’t find anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
This is strange.

Video taken from a tv screen of the pope leaving his balcony.

Pop goes the Pope

www.bitchute.com...

I have had a look around for a debunk but didn’t find anything.

Hologram pope? Watched the video, and unless there was manipulation, he definitely disappears in thin air.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Exactly what I thought. Bluebeam?

reply to: panoz77

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

He claims to be a "Georgia Constitutional lawyer"

Yeah I saw that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer, but haven't really found where he practices at or his credentials. I did find a constitutional lawyer by that name in Georgia but doesn't match the profile of his pic assuming that is him.

Lots of trolls out there .

Personally I find his posts intriguing and outrageous, but I also have 2 attorney friends here in Atlanta that have personally worked with Lin over a period of years, and neither has anything good to say about him.

I would say he is mixing a bit of truth and a bit of crazy when he posts stuff....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218
Bubonic Corona plague caused the airspace TFR around Reagan Airport, according to: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi tells colleagues that tomorrow morning there will be a resolution in the House calling on Pence “to convene and mobilize the Cabinet to activate the 25th Amendment to declare the President incapable of executing the duties of his office.”

Twitter

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It is from a while back....this guy kinda breaks it down in his video.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Sad.

Look at this. Is this his father? Article is dated 2014! The article is about the planned assassination of Richard Nixon. This is getting deeper and deeper.

www.dailymail.co.uk... losive-new-book.html

'I first learned about this from Howard Liebengood,' Stone told MailOnline on Wednesday, referring to the Republicans' minority counsel to the Senate Watergate Committee in the 1970s.

'The president was supposed to be assassinated,' he quotes Liebengood saying in his book. 'The first place he was supposed to be assassinated at was in Key Biscayne, the second place was when he was supposed to give a speech at the time of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War [VVAW] convention in Miami Beach 1972.'

'Veteran CIA assassin Edwin Kaiser was to supply the weapons to assassinate Nixon with.'

edit on 10-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pale5218
Bubonic Corona plague caused the airspace TFR around Reagan Airport, according to: twitter.com...

Reagan Airport wouldn't require a TFR, they are in a restricted airspace already. That map with VA/NC cleared of aircraft is airspace controlled by Washington Air Route Traffic Control Center (ZDC ARTCC) located in Leesburg VA.

When a positive COVID test from someone that has worked in the control room, they have to do a chemical cleaning. That means the controllers have to vamoose for about two hours so the the entire airspace ZDC controls has to be restricted.

That's what happened today. Up until recently (past week or so) they were doing these cleanings during the midnight shift which would for the most part go unnoticed . The FAA has changed their protocol and do these cleanings as soon as they can schedule the cleaning. Major disruption to air traffic this way.

BTW - This has nothing to do with any activity at Reagan Airport, that looks like law enforcement stuff.

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join