It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks Sufi and Salad.....I got it now, lol, not even that hard !

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Twitter has also ramped up suspension of Democrat/Liberal users who don't toe-the-line.

Example: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Since we have minimal input coming in, I'm going to concentrate on updating as much of the archive as I can and posting updated links: e.g. linked pages, memes, proofs, videos etc.

If this site goes down more than 48hrs then I will probably open up all my dropbox as read only... allowing people to rummage through there for what they want copies of. It's also somewhere you can message me if needed.

Here's a sample link that will get you there (today's spreadsheet update)

Rel's dropbox account

My twitter is still up tho.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

link

I'm sure everyone recognises Jeff from Trumps tweet replies. The poor guy doesn't know what to do anymore.

His replies are just as perplexing. Example...
"I hope he’s walking around a room, having a panic attack, trying to breathe. In other words, I hope he’s going through what he’s put me through the last four years."

I mean, I know it's been a weird few years, but what has Trump actually put anyone through? It shows you how dangerous the media are and the fear they have been pumping into people. It's crazy to think about really.
edit on 9-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hehe, you beat me to it. Here is a screeny... also worth noting the one above it re:apple updates...

I've seen pretty reliable people talking about the EBS all evening, but wasn't sure how reliable the info was. But I've been told that it will be just a test, and not to be scared about it. If it does contain any instructions, I read that they should be followed and to keep safe.

They might even be broadcasting outside the US, so be prepared in other places too if it happens.

Maybe it's just me but I would think such an austere, accomplished lawyer like Lin would at least get the language right.
The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) was deprecated in 1997 and the new current tech & terminology is the Emergency Alert System (EAS).

Q2793:

[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q

Else, Lin is just not up to speed on current infrastructure. Surely he's familiar with Amber alerts.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well this tells the Lie of Twitter:

CBS News: Twitter hides post about COVID-19 vaccine conspiracy theory on Iran supreme leader's account

Twitter has hidden a post on the account of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on a COVID-19 vaccine conspiracy theory.

The tweet from the account of Khamenei, who has the final say on all state matters in Iran, claimed that COVID-19 vaccines imported from the U.S. or U.K. were "completely untrustworthy."

Why do they "Hide" one country leader's tweets but permanently ban another country leader???

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Big difference.

Trump was elected (and deselected) by the states. And the west is best, of course.

Plus, we're tired of Trump's blather.

edit on 1/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Things are getting ridiculous:

TheGatewayPundit: Trump Campaign Banned From EMAILING Supporters After Being Suspended By Mail Service Provider

The Trump campaign is now blocked from emailing their millions of supporters after being suspended by their email service provider.

The suspension comes shortly after President Donald Trump and his campaign were permanently banned from Twitter.

The email service, Campaign Monitor, confirmed the suspension of the account to Financial Times’ Dave Lee.

The Nationalist Review reports “the move effectively cuts off communication between his team and his core supporters. What is not clear however, is what other services have banned his team. The Trump campaign sends out a massive amount of emails—33 in January so far. But, it has been 48 hours since the campaign has reached out to its supporters via email, prompting most journalists to speculate that other providers have shut off access as well.”

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Rumors abound.
1) Prepare for a 12 day lockdown
2) POTUS ordering arrests now
3) Lin Wood and Sidney supposedly advising of the plan

I haven't seen anything but this could be a follow-on to the POTUS address to trigger a response.

Anyone see any of this?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Over Target.

Twitter smacks of CCP tactics to both leaders.

The point is not whether one likes/dislikes what they say - they have a right to put their voice in the public domain and the reader has the right to read it or NOT read it.

I'm assuming you're not American or you should be saying "Meh, Free Speech!".

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Big difference.

Trump was elected (and deselected) by the states. And the west is best, of course.

Plus, we're tired of Trump's blather.

Now we get to wander through the demented mind of Joe until he gets indicted and then we get to listen to the fictionalized account of Kamala celebrating Kwanzaa and saying "Fweedom" as part of her pretend African roots.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hunter Biden arrest coming Monday.

Source: parler.com... (See most recent posts)

I don't know how to link to a Parler post. Probably doesn't matter at this point, since...RIP Parler.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Now we get to wander through the demented mind of Joe until he gets indicted

Indicted for what? Exactly?

And what does it have to do with Twitter banning Trump?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I met him when I was young, and he didn't strike me as a strong stable guy. He was creeping on my stepmom.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I'm assuming you're not American or you should be saying "Meh, Free Speech!".

You assume wrong.

You know that ATS can shut you down as easily as Twitter can. Right? Do you have a problem with that?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Gab has a browser and a search engine.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
New Parler @LinWood re Pakistan blackout:

This may be flagging to look at #210 which in turn infers the Parler Q post may have been real:
#210 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 66o6MRSe No.150562920 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:07:16 (EST)

PLVSVLTRA ID: e9hPKb0e No.150562774 📁
Nov 23 2017 00:05:55 (EST)
>>150562694
CHECK MY LAST POST Q!!

>>150562661
>>150562661
>>150562661

>>150562774

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jan 9th.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Does ATS have Section 230 liability cover too? If not then there's a difference.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
There are also very few military aircraft in the air right now, which seems unusual....only 8 or 10....in the entire US.

I wonder if they might be flying dark?

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember, Amazon Web Services has the CIA cloud services government contract. If I'm reading this article correctly, they had this contract awarded to them alone in 2013, then more recently, the contract was issued to AWS to be shared with four other big tech companies.

Can they just pull the plug, too, if they so chose?

Can you imagine if Twitter, Facebook, AWS and Google just started axing all the gov't accounts, one by one, on their platforms and cloud services!!!!!

These companies have morphed into behemoths that can control waaaay too much power.

Actually none of that is very hard for me to imagine right about now...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

CaF, I think this feint at a broadcast was to try and trick deep state into using ammunition.

We know they'll want to do anything to stop the broadcast being watched by the people; that could be power outage, EMP, etc. Is POTUS trying to get them to do that now, and be foiled, so that the broadcast can then proceed unhindered?

A probe! Perhaps...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Does ATS have Section 230 liability cover too?

Presumably so. Did you read the T&Cs when you signed up? Do you think Trump did when he signed on to Twitter?

Perhaps that may have something to do with why the amigos are bailing. What with Trump's bitching about 230, and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join