It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here ya go care: Undercover Wolf post predicting Hunter Arrest Monday 11th Jan, Assange/Snowden pardons and then DECLAS:

edit on 9-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I would say, "prepare for a message from the PotUS", then see which networks take him off....do this before he delivers anything important to test the waters and to punish the non-believers.
edit on 9-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi That's what I wanted to say; a feint.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Has Wolf made an accurate prediction as yet?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pteridine

Now we get to wander through the demented mind of Joe until he gets indicted

Indicted for what? Exactly?

And what does it have to do with Twitter banning Trump?

Ukraine payoffs for starters. He'll be gone soon, as Obama wanted Harris and she was toasted by Tulsi in the debates so the only way was to try to have her dragged in by Joe. Too bad they didn't run Tulsi instead of Harris.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

All righty then. But wasn't Hillary first in line?

I helped put Tulsi in DC, btw. She's my rep.

edit on 1/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Lots of distant gunshots outside. Am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm assuming you're not American or you should be saying "Meh, Free Speech!".

You assume wrong.

You know that ATS can shut you down as easily as Twitter can. Right? Do you have a problem with that?

Please resist antagonizing and agitating a known peaceful assembly of readers and authors on this thread.
If you're having anger issues, maybe they should take priority?

We're working on mature subject matter after all.

I don't know how many times I've read mod notices here and people disregarding them.
My apologies if I'm confused and being the jerk here.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Yeah. You are confused.

I'm amused, not angry.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was just thinking about this earlier. ATS is no Twitter. How many members does it have and how many of those are active. It's still a "mom and pop" in the big picture of things. They could be looked at as the front porch of a nice home in a nice community where perhaps several hundred gather monthly to discuss some important (or not) issues.

Twitter, otoh, probably has 350 million active members global-wide. It started out on that little porch, but now it has turned into a huge public square where people all over the world gather to cuss and discuss. It is no longer that private porch in a small community.

It's like that little oil company that later became Exxon, or that little electric company in town that grew into a giant utility company servicing tens of millions of people over a wide region.

At some point, you have to understand that Twitter and Facebook, who, btw, are on the stock exchange, are now the Public Square where people should be able to speak freely without having their electricity...i mean VOICE...shut off.

edit on 9-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. I'm aware of that "conundrum."

First, one should be aware of what the First Amendment actually says.

Second, do you think a newspaper is obligated to publish every letter to the editor?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

Interesting development. especially with Trump promising a peaceful transition of power.

Soul

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

Interesting development. especially with Trump promising a peaceful transition of power.

I didn't see anything whatsoever suggesting that this was done on the orders of Pence and Pelosi.

In fact, I'd go so far as to call pure BS on this. Only the President has the authority to call out the NG.

I disagree which is to say that the governor of a Guard's respective state has the authority to call up the Guard of his or her state. Agree that it doesn't mean Pence or Pelosi had anything to do with it, though I expect they absolutely did secretly.

This could be an attempt at a countermove by the DS. If they think the hammer is about to be dropped on them, putting 6,000 armed and trained bullet stoppers who aren't in on the plan or who's leadership knows and is opposed to it might complicate that. It probably won't work, but that's probably the idea. The fences too. Those might interfere with helicopter operations, in addition to complicating ground movement.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

First, one should be aware of what the First Amendment actually says.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The "letters to the editor" question doesn't seem relevant to me. Can you explain.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: interupt42

Nobody has any idea what's going on with that. If Trump is planning on using the EBS/EAS then it could happen at any time and without warning.

When would be the best time to launch an Emergency Broadcast Message? When would more people than ever be glued to TV's and radios?

Football game.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hehe, you beat me to it. Here is a screeny... also worth noting the one above it re:apple updates...

I've seen pretty reliable people talking about the EBS all evening, but wasn't sure how reliable the info was. But I've been told that it will be just a test, and not to be scared about it. If it does contain any instructions, I read that they should be followed and to keep safe.

They might even be broadcasting outside the US, so be prepared in other places too if it happens.

Maybe it's just me but I would think such an austere, accomplished lawyer like Lin would at least get the language right.
The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) was deprecated in 1997 and the new current tech & terminology is the Emergency Alert System (EAS).

Q2793:

[Example]
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Think Here.
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Q

Else, Lin is just not up to speed on current infrastructure. Surely he's familiar with Amber alerts.

it used to be EBS for almost Lin's whole life it could also be a regional term... i have always called it a EBS (midwest)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The "letters to the editor" question doesn't seem relevant to me. Can you explain.

Since you quoted the First Amendment you seem to get my point.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wondering if you see a familiarity with framing of the response to label all Trump supporters guilty of the free tour of congress?

13:35 CCP method: smear campaign, then crackdown

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, had to step back a couple hours ago. Watched "Ship of Fools", the one with Vivien Leigh and Lee Marvin.

Should be required viewing for all the big tech types, "A Clockwork Orange" style, with the eyes forced open.

It's about a diverse group of people on a ship bound for Bremerhaven, Germany in 1933. Jews, Nazis, a dwarf, etc.

The Nazis were coming into big power at the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

A Not So Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate. The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.
    Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:05 AM
    link   
    The lights are back up at the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:06 AM
    link   
    a reply to: saladfingers123456

Presidential Alerts cannot be turned off. If Apple does that they're breaking federal law.

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join