It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Appears ATS stopped tweeting after Dec 28, 2020. Assume something to do with new owners.

Well that is some serious writing on the wall....essentially cutting off any good info from a site with plenty of really good internet sleuths and technical knowledge and pretty much everything.

Is there any knowledge of who purchased it?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Well, I'd like to read about it, but... its probably CT garbage. The Constitution cannot be 'replaced' by an Act of Congress.
Articles of Confederation
two constitutions

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I looked at Parler for the first time 2 days ago when Lin Wood migrated there.

Re: parler.com...

It sure is bare bones bland.

Hopefully GAB at least has links to "like-minded" users on any given subscriber's page. That's how I learned who to bookmark on Twitter. I'll go check out GAB now. Probably only a matter of time before it gets muzzled too. Especially if Joe Biden takes the White House.

I guess when the Conservative Tree House ( theconservativetreehouse.com... ) was kicked off of its platform in late November, that was the beginning of Big Tech attacks against Pro-Trump voices. (CTH found a new hosting service about 4 days later)

Edit to add: I see Wikipedia's description of GAB.com was just updated. The majority of subscribers are now deemed as radical right-wing extremists, lol.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...(social_network)

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Really? They don’t have much that I *need*. I don’t want to buy any Chinese made garbage. I have all the essentials. Electricity, food, and toilet paper would be nice. But no. I don’t need anything from the tech companies. I purposely look away when there are advertisements. I’m not really sure I’ve ever bought anything because of an online advertisement. I think you overestimate their power.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Amazon kicking Parler off it's service tomorrow.

Link

Release the AWS Kraken.
Gab.com just got a huge boost of users.

Jeff Bezos to employees: ‘One day, Amazon will fail’ but our job is to delay it as long as possible

Amazon will be just fine...as soon as the next Covid shutdown kicks in next month.

So true, unfortunately. The tech oligarchs have us cornered and they know it. Always a bright side I just haven't found it, yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In both US and India Amazon is trying to enter the Chemists market so that they can deliver prescriptions straight to homes by drone, same day..linky

What could go wrong? Reminds me of global drug dealer Poppy Adams delivering cures in Kingsman: The Golden Circle... watch from 0:20 to 0:22 secs

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lin Wood just posted this on Parler:

"BE PREPARED FOR AN IMMINENT BLACKOUT.

President Trump will be using be using emergency broadcast system.

We have a man of courage & faith at the helm.

He will be at the helm for 4 more years per the RULE OF LAW.

Pray for President, our country & ALL.

Steady."

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

CaF, I think this feint at a broadcast was to try and trick deep state into using ammunition.

We know they'll want to do anything to stop the broadcast being watched by the people; that could be power outage, EMP, etc. Is POTUS trying to get them to do that now, and be foiled, so that the broadcast can then proceed unhindered?

This may be spot on.

I was streaming OAN. I never have issues. Tonight, every minute or two it would go offline then come back on. Frustrating. Why tonight?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Blackout of what? Parler? Internet? Nationwide Power Outage?

Approximately WHEN?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hehe, you beat me to it. Here is a screeny... also worth noting the one above it re:apple updates...

I've seen pretty reliable people talking about the EBS all evening, but wasn't sure how reliable the info was. But I've been told that it will be just a test, and not to be scared about it. If it does contain any instructions, I read that they should be followed and to keep safe.

They might even be broadcasting outside the US, so be prepared in other places too if it happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Andy, that was followed by this @LinWood post on parler

Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Turn your auto update toggle off.

Just checked my phone and it says that iOS 14.3 requires at least 7.46GB storage to Install!!! Good job my phones too full to auto install it.
edit on 9-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just was checking out Lin Woods Parler, and he is claiming apple will do an update to shut off the EBS. Anybody better at this want to take a screen grab?
edit on 9-1-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: IAMTAT
The scary flu lockdowns are still here in Ontario. We went into another "essential businesses" only at Christmas. Hubby is considered a essential worker. MOL (ministry of labor) showed up last week to investigate a reported Covid infraction. After an inspection and questioning they are required to watch a series of videos and sign paperwork attesting to their compliance. They were told that this lockdown won't be ending until June (and i'm sure that's a lie)
All this after our government told us the lockdown would be for 4 weeks. Proof that this is not about "flattening the curve" but all about Control.

It could be worse in your region...

Clip of how flattening the curve works a year later.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Steady."

He also just posted that Apple is about to push an update that shuts the EBS off on their devices....WTF?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I heard the Vatican and all of Pakistan lost power today so we may lose power for a while too.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Steady."

He also just posted that Apple is about to push an update that shuts the EBS off on their devices....WTF?

Make sure your Auto-Update feature is turned OFF...both Apple and Android.

Is EBS being enabled/on mandatory, per U.S. law?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I’ll give it a shot. Let y’all know how it goes.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Remember, Amazon Web Services has the CIA cloud services government contract. If I'm reading this article correctly, they had this contract awarded to them alone in 2013, then more recently, the contract was issued to AWS to be shared with four other big tech companies.

Can they just pull the plug, too, if they so chose?

Can you imagine if Twitter, Facebook, AWS and Google just started axing all the gov't accounts, one by one, on their platforms and cloud services!!!!!

These companies have morphed into behemoths that can control waaaay too much power.

edit on 9-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust

I heard the Vatican and all of Pakistan lost power today so we may lose power for a while too.

We just sent an additional $550 million of our taxpayer dollars to Pakistan. Maybe they want more already?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Andy, that was followed by this @LinWood post on parler

Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Turn your auto update toggle off.

Just checked my phone and it says that iOS 14.3 requires at least 7.46GB storage to Install!!! Good job my phones too full to auto install it.

How do you change the update toggle? Is that for Iphones?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are also very few military aircraft in the air right now, which seems unusual....only 8 or 10....in the entire US.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join