It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Here ya go... time (bottom right) is GMT:

Bigger

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn't you just love to follow the circuit that money takes as it returns to lobbyists and politicians! That trail of laundry would be very interesting!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
sorry but not half of America is on Parler. more like 4M actives

don't think bezos cares, the other side has much bigger numbers

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Perhaps ? Back in the “good ol’e days” pre- 2020, lol, Corporations cared about public PR and enough customer complaints could trigger policy changes pretty quick, especially if it reaches CEO’s and upper management. Actually, it’s probably one of the things the “woke” folks did much better than the deplorable’s, demanded companies jump on the PC train or lose customers, lol, that’s how we got men’s razor companies advertising to women , it was a flop too!

Maybe these companies are putting the “moral high ground” above profits
or in the case of Amazon they’re just gonna knock out another entrepreneur who threatens the Global Takeover they’re benefiting from. Yeah, Bozo could probably care less, but maybe his shareholders and employees might ? Anyways, all we can do is our part not to feed the beast.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It’s late at night on a Saturday. That’s probably why.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Lin Wood just posted this on Parler:

"BE PREPARED FOR AN IMMINENT BLACKOUT.

President Trump will be using be using emergency broadcast system.

We have a man of courage & faith at the helm.

He will be at the helm for 4 more years per the RULE OF LAW.

Pray for President, our country & ALL.

Steady."

He also just posted that Apple is about to push an update that shuts the EBS off on their devices....WTF?

This is actually making me hopeful.

Shutting off the EBS like that must be illegal, or at the least against FCC rules. These big tech companies are risking being shut down or seized.

Like Washington, they are scared as hell. Something big is coming, and they know it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It’s late at night on a Saturday. That’s probably why.

Not really....I live on the flight path for Dobbins and typically hear and see some aircraft every day....night flights are very common on weekends...just seems like everyone took a holiday.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, much appreciated! Now there is a video up!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Heres a OSXdaily link that covers how to stop automatic updates on iPhone/iPads.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Appears ATS stopped tweeting after Dec 28, 2020. Assume something to do with new owners.

Well that is some serious writing on the wall....essentially cutting off any good info from a site with plenty of really good internet sleuths and technical knowledge and pretty much everything.

Is there any knowledge of who purchased it?

I wouldn't sweat it just yet as may be attributed to a social media page employee spot yet to be assigned.

My restored twitter page has a link to my wall here...maybe I'll change it to recent posts page.

Eta suspended
edit on (1/9/2121 by loveguy because: Bookmarks wiped...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The video is of the VATICAN in darkness... it has been LIVE streaming for hours. Below is the youtube original:

This, and the Pakistan blackout, may refer to post #328:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4533cb No.73461 📁
Dec 11 2017 12:32:11 (EST)
:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 9th.

Look at the vatican video and note the flashing light to the right... I believe that's at the top of the obelisk! Now look at the bottom of the obelisk: note the Eye/Eyebrow pattern in emergency lighting at its base?

The obelisk is essentially protruding from the IRIS, hence it is PROJECTING?

edit on 9-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Is there a way to tell where the flights are going? The globe.adsbexchange.com... help file doesn't explain how to determine a flight's destination.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Really? They don’t have much that I *need*. I don’t want to buy any Chinese made garbage. I have all the essentials. Electricity, food, and toilet paper would be nice. But no. I don’t need anything from the tech companies. I purposely look away when there are advertisements. I’m not really sure I’ve ever bought anything because of an online advertisement. I think you overestimate their power.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Amazon kicking Parler off it's service tomorrow.

Link

Release the AWS Kraken.
Gab.com just got a huge boost of users.

Jeff Bezos to employees: ‘One day, Amazon will fail’ but our job is to delay it as long as possible

Amazon will be just fine...as soon as the next Covid shutdown kicks in next month.

So true, unfortunately. The tech oligarchs have us cornered and they know it. Always a bright side I just haven't found it, yet.

Heh, I think you underestimate their power and reach. Sure, you as an individual may not depend on them and more of the self-sufficient type which is fantastic but millions upon millions do especially in small towns. It's all about that ease of convenience that so many have become accustomed. Plus there is all those private businesses & sellers that use Amazon to sell their stuff. I buy alot of American made products via Amazon. Bezos' has plans to replace the USPS and like Musk has plans for the Moon.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Isn't Pope Francis the first jesuit pope ever? And, aren't jesuits considered the militant arm of the Catholics?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Here ya go... time (bottom right) is GMT:

Bigger

Sufi, still figuring out new apple tablet, lol, do I need to turn something off / on ? Is anyone else totally confused, what is GMT ?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Can I just point out, that if Q is all just some big LARP (as Alex Jones has just come out and rallied against, surprise?), then why is Apple trying to stop the EBS? Where on Earth would they get that idea from? The game is over for Trump, right?

Just sayin'

EDIT: I just want to add something regarding disinformation necessary at this juncture. It's becoming more and more clear to me, that Q contains traps for the DS. Nothing which really affects people, only maybe their expectations of what the plays will be, not the final result. The fear of the DS already proves there is an opposing force at work. I'm not going to concern myself regarding how it plays out or trying to predict too much.

The fact that they are on the back foot trying to avoid attack shows me they are lost in the dark. I love seeing them panic and getting a taste of their own medicine.
edit on 9-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Wouldn't you just love to follow the circuit that money takes as it returns to lobbyists and politicians! That trail of laundry would be very interesting!

For the immediate future, I'm hoping Joe Biden's business partners really are being investigated by the DOJ for Money Laundering. It was only Hunter and his associates before. Scanning daily for any hints that Joe Biden might not be the President on January 20th. Arrest, Obama Era or Extortion Crimes Exposed, a Major Health Episode....anything to give hope.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Might help?

I've never used Apple, so I'm not sure how good this is, but the thumbs up seem to think it is fine, and it is only a 2 month old vid, so should be up to date enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

ML, yes, you need to:
1) Go to SETTINGS icon,
2) Go to SOFTWARE UPDATE,
3) Scroll down to CUSTOMIZE AUTOMATIC UPDATES and toggle the buttons to turn OFF automatic updates,
4) It should not automatically update your iOS now, though you will likely get messages saying one is available! When you get these click on "Remind Me Later" else it will start an update.

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time = UTC+5... i.e. UK time 5 hrs ahead of EST
edit on 9-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

OUR MINDS =
1) give us our creativity & hope to overcome life challenges
2) can also be used to create our biggest fears & anxieties

HOW TO CREATE AN ECHO CHAMBER
How to push up the stress, anxiety, chaos?
1) MSM = fake news
2) Twitter Purge = all KU accounts suspended (both good & bad accounts)
3) Remaining Twitter accounts Blasts Us Craziness
4) Without a voice to balance, it can drive us mad
5) Emotions cloud judgement
6) HOLD THE LINE
7) LAW & ORDER

MOVIE PART: WE ARE ALL HERE NOW

WHY?
- They have already lost.
- Push our Fears over Faith
- Don't get lost in the narrative. This is the only option they have left.

HEART vs MIND
FAITH vs FEAR
WE HAVE ALL THE POWER NOW

The Battle for Our Soul

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I realized that and then got caught up in reading posts. A thought about that light, it seems to have an odd flicker. Anybody know Morse code? Curiosity over its pattern.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join