It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Football game.

Is anybody still watching football. Diehard football fans that I thought would never quit watching it have totally lost interest in it this year. In past years, they were glued to winners, losers, statistics, players, the whole fb shebang. This year, they haven't turned a single game on except for some college games.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The lights are back up at the Vatican.

Yep....wonder what happened there. I know in Pakistan it was some 500kv line that had the issue....knocked out most of the country....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Isn't Pope Francis the first jesuit pope ever? And, aren't jesuits considered the militant arm of the Catholics?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I lost interest about a decade ago. Actually.
Too many rules. It's just not the same.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: loveguy
The stimulus bill talking about changing something to do with the insurrection act...

That was the NDAA (the one Trump vetoed), not the Stimulus bill.

Has that item of interest been examined here in recent weeks?

It was mentioned. What I read, it didn't change much of anything, only required the President to inform Congress, didn't prevent him from invoking it.

I believe it required the 'declared state of emergency' to expire after two days unless extended by congress.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

Kamala is the one they want in. They know Biden has baggage and, imo, if Biden doesn't step aside with "health" problems or legal problems "to save the country the grief" within a few months, they will have him removed and Kamala installed. Kamala couldn't win the people, but she's who tptb want in. She's a BHO globalist without the roots that give one the American soul, imo. Her parents are foreigners, and she was mostly raised outside CONUS. Was that some kind of "phobia" or "ism"...or just the plain truth?

ETA - The above statement does not mean I actually think Biden will be installed in the WH.

I agree and probably why Twitter is allowing some of the Hunter stuff , they’re banning everything, but that slips in...hmmm??

Joined Parlor today, never even used twitter, except to read links people post here...soon they will go the way of the DoDo bird.

I thought poison pills maybe? Easily disprovable, in addition to probably being illegal to save or perhaps even to view, based on the description I've heard.

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
The pages are flying by and I am trying to keep up!

I apologize if this has been posted.

Apparently this video shows some of the rumoured 7000 troops in DC today.

video.parler.com...

National guard?

Are they armed? I see no sidearms or rifles.

If this has been discussed please can someone point me to the page?

Thanks

The first article I saw said they would be unarmed. The second article, from SoulReaper's thread, said they would have access to weapons.

The links, in case you haven't seen them:
www.msn.com...
www.yahoo.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is a great watch that covers exactly what's happening now and about to, if Trump declassifies: MILITARY INTELIGENCE HAS EXPOSED THE OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE UNITED STATES

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
For those whose head is swirling about these tech companies .......How we got to full blown censorship .... Time to catch up .... From 2019

“Before you become too entranced with gorgeous gadgets and mesmerizing video displays, let me remind you that information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is not foresight. Each grows out of the other, and we need them all.” Arthur C. Clarke

full documentry

edit on 1102021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

They sh!t their Depends. That's why their reactions have been so hysterical. They're a bunch of scared old women.

It woke them up to the possibility that the people they've screwed over might be upset.

Life's a bitch when you lie.

I'll be glad to see them go.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Indeed and a very good point. They are preventing him from communicating that he wants no violence.

He was lucky to get in that 2-minutes speech condemning what happened.

I really think they just handed him the keys with that deal. By law, he should be able to yank their license on the spot, or anytime in the near future within a reasonable timeframe. Twitter shutdown scenario comes clearly into focus right there.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up and at pg260 so apologies if mentioned but I had a thought about the Meteor/Nibiru/Apocalypse angle...

What if our ascension or elevation, to a higher dimension vibration/frequency, depends on a mass moment of exhilaration and Love?

How would military planners be assured of achieving that? Perhaps by staging a near-miss threat from space! Would that result in the same reaction as after a potentially deadly family car crash? Everyone interacts with love and care... "Are you alright? I don't know what I would have done without you! I'm going to make the most of every minute with you from now on..."?

It might. Certainly removing the shadow and spectre of ever encroaching all encompassing oppression, orchestrated through infiltration, subversion, and corruption of government, industry, media, and commerce would take a huge load from the hearts of many. I predict epic revelry and celebration should such an achievement occur!

Replacing the propaganda factories with something that looks a little more like actual journalism would probably help too. In addition, there are probably other technological and/or spiritual suppressors of growth and empowerment that factor in, that when removed or nullified will produce a noticeable positive result. What, exactly, on the last two, and will we ever hear about it? I dunno.

Thanks again for all your efforts here, by the way.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

By law, he should be able to yank their license on the spot, or anytime in the near future within a reasonable timeframe.

What license are you referring to?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
By slamming the President now, Trump haters are adding themselves to the pay-back ledgers. But, as Q says, they're too "stupid" to realize the predicament they're placing themselves in. Oh well!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
How do people still believe in Qanon? Im genuinely curious.. No arrests were ever made. No giant corruption reveal. And that's after 3+ years of seeing Q people say the storm is coming any second.

Isn't there the possibility that you're all being trolled?

I found this informative video that should clear things up for you.

White rabbit, tippy top, Q-proof baby! Need I say more?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Reading that a nationwide power failure has just hit Pakistan....somehow a 500KV power line was cut.

Lightning strike, perhaps?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
But seriously, there are only a few people that need to be brought to justice, that is not going to cause the massive upheaval and reason to 'bug down' as he suggests and others have backed him by saying we need to stay home and let the military get on with their job.

Hi Jane...

Seriously? You think there are only a few people that need to be brought to Justice? Either you are confused by the meaning of 'a few', or you are confused about the current situation.

There are literally thousands of traitors in the USA alone, from Governors on down to local DAs and Chiefs of Police, all the way up to hundreds of Congressmen and dozens of Senators. Then you have the State Department, the DOJ, the FBI and every other federal goverment agency that are all riddled with deep state traitors. Then, you have all of the NGOs (funded by Soros and his dozens of different shell companies, foundations, etc).

A few? Ok, but you need to petition dictionary.com to update their definition.

That's right. Lots and lots, as far as we can tell. None of this is any big secret, really. It just rarely gets reported, if ever.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

A few potential reasons:
1. Can't investigate your political opponent. Biden and co are corrupt to the core. Even though the three later agencies were weaponized against DJT.

2. Biden has popularity from previous roles in government. I don't see it, but might persuade normies.

3. Number 1 but this really is a movie and DJT and team picked him for this explicit role for this explicit reason.

4. Obama still running shadow govt and will sacrifice Joe to move Kamala in shortly after inauguration.

In my opinion, it's 3, this is a movie and DJT and/or team picked Biden.

Not 1 because his corruption still made him less popular, even though he was not arrested.

Not 2 because they don't need popularity from previous roles, since they control the media they can turn people that few outside their state even heard of, like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, into winners.

Not 4 because they could of picked any other candidate if they wanted a front for Kamala.

Biden is the worst candidate the Democrats had, which means DJT and/or team chose him.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for the bedtime docu. How is that docu still up? 🤪

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rumour is that Trump bought Gab....?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for the bedtime docu. How is that docu still up? 🤪

If ya can't sleep .. Memories

What you are missing while being a digital zombie |

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Anyone have a scribd account that can download this and post it?

A friend just sent this to me and it has something to do with the sovereign citizen thing...

www.scribd.com...

No idea if it has to do with 17 stuff, but it is odd...and this friend tends to be kinda off the reservation....

Anyone seen this before?

www.nationallibertyalliance.org...

a reply to: tanstaafl

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

a reply to: tanstaafl

Further clarification... United States was replaced by United States Corporation in 1871 and POTUS returning it to the original non-CORPORATION version now.

I wanted to write you guys a reply on this. This whole topic is still a little mysterious to me, I admit to being more ignorant on it than I'd like to. Don't get me wrong, I've absorbed a good deal of the associated material over many years looking into it when it would pop up. Very few threads here on it, but there are a few. I think one was called 'You Owe IT To Yourself'.

The arguments in the dogma are not altogether illogical, and might explain how some apparently guilty people sometimes inexplicably walk out of a courtroom free and clear when they should have been on their way to prison. I've never been able to confirm that it actually works out the way it's supposed to in practice though. I've never confirmed that it wouldn't work out either, though I've heard rumors of such.

It could be a subtle con. 'Argue yourself into a jail cell' type thing. There are certainly literal 'legal pitfalls' one can expose themselves to if they try to get too cute with the court system. This can be used to run a confidence scheme on the victim. You know the victim will go to jail, then you go rob them while they stew in the trap you laid for them. I've seen it happen in real life. A different legal booby trap, but this could be one as well. Not sure.

RedemptionManual, Corporate Sole, Strawman, Commerce Law, Corporate Fiction, UCC, Sovreign Citizen, are a few key terms that come to mind easily and might better enable a search. I wanna say Barefoot's World, dot com, is or was a site with some info on it.

Supposedly we are all legally slaves by law, and a corporate fiction attached to each person is created at birth to facilitate this. Consent for this contract is implied by your mother when she signs your birth certificate. In this way we are all considered collateral for the loans the Federal Reserve issues to create our money. Your personal corporate fiction is a deed for you, if you will. Because our government is a corporate one, so the story goes, all laws are executed through this corporate legal system, constructed to deal with slaves. You regain control of your personal legal fiction through the proper legal filings, you're supposed to be able to sidestep criminal charges, and actually have access to a sizeable bond (several hundred thousand dollars at least) that has been issued in your name.

Sounds tantalizing. Also sounds like a pretty good way to get yourself committed or sent to prison just for trying if you do it wrong. Approach with caution. Though I am strongly intrigued by this particular rabbit hole, there might be a badger in there. It could be a thing that some use to advantage though if they do it just right. I've been having my traffic infractions 'dismissed for charges' for years, so there is at least that much sense to the philosophy of it.
edit on 10-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Is that video supposed to make somebody want to be a member of Q? Really?

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: blueman12
How do people still believe in Qanon? Im genuinely curious.. No arrests were ever made. No giant corruption reveal. And that's after 3+ years of seeing Q people say the storm is coming any second.

Isn't there the possibility that you're all being trolled?

I found this informative video that should clear things up for you.

White rabbit, tippy top, Q-proof baby! Need I say more?

Reading that a nationwide power failure has just hit Pakistan....somehow a 500KV power line was cut.

Lightning strike, perhaps?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
But seriously, there are only a few people that need to be brought to justice, that is not going to cause the massive upheaval and reason to 'bug down' as he suggests and others have backed him by saying we need to stay home and let the military get on with their job.

Hi Jane...

Seriously? You think there are only a few people that need to be brought to Justice? Either you are confused by the meaning of 'a few', or you are confused about the current situation.

There are literally thousands of traitors in the USA alone, from Governors on down to local DAs and Chiefs of Police, all the way up to hundreds of Congressmen and dozens of Senators. Then you have the State Department, the DOJ, the FBI and every other federal goverment agency that are all riddled with deep state traitors. Then, you have all of the NGOs (funded by Soros and his dozens of different shell companies, foundations, etc).

A few? Ok, but you need to petition dictionary.com to update their definition.

That's right. Lots and lots, as far as we can tell. None of this is any big secret, really. It just rarely gets reported, if ever.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

Q is cool.

So very, very cool.

And blondes.

edit on 1/10/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Anybody else thinking we could of witnessed one of space forces first operations. I'm also starting to think the lady who was shot, could have been part of the infil team.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

May cause insomnia , but ya need to know ... ....

edit on 1102021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join