It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bigger

Entheos suspended. Some saying 4m gone.

So many of our links here now dead. Errrrrg. "War is Hell."

This is great. An Anon on the twit not yet banned is headlining all tweets with "Trans" "binary" "men have periods" "@jack is great" stuff but putting camo pics of the subversive tweet in the tweet itself. So mental, so brilliant.

edit on 9-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The whole religion thing is likely an act to appeal to Christian Conservative voters in his home state.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

Interesting development. especially with Trump promising a peaceful transition of power.

Soul

The can face out, or they can face in.

They can take orders from Nanchee, or maybe someone or something else.

Right now they appear neutral.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack
originally posted by: Redferret
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne."

Just running it through some testing. I used to use Opera several years ago. Have Opera GX installed now too. Lets see who wins. So far, Brave is so clean, simple and fast!

One of the reasons I have always loved Firefox is the customizability with Addons (or even hacking config files).

Is Brave customizable at all? Tabs on the side, that kind of thing?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Amazon kicking Parler off it's service tomorrow.

Link

Release the AWS Kraken.
Gab.com just got a huge boost of users.

Jeff Bezos to employees: ‘One day, Amazon will fail’ but our job is to delay it as long as possible

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Link

Release the AWS Kraken.

Jeff Bezos to employees: ‘One day, Amazon will fail’ but our job is to delay it as long as possible

Amazon will be just fine...as soon as the next Covid shutdown kicks in next month.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Further clarification... United States was replaced by United States Corporation in 1871 and POTUS returning it to the original non-CORPORATION version now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

HA HA HA HA Wait until the Bubonic Plague gets here, and they don't treat it because they think it's "covid".

Watch how these companies fall when there is less and less people alive to use their service. Oh and no, I'm not lost in the fact that I might also go away with the plague as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Even ATS is getting censored on Twitter now....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I lost 1/5th of my Twitter followers overnight. Crazy. Honestly I can’t believe I still have an account.

Change your twit avatar to your ATS winnie and see how long you last.😂

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Since President Trump knows he didn't commit any prosecutable crimes, he can reply with "NO DEALS!"...and then commence with the LONG PLANNED Declassifications and Arrests.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Link

Release the AWS Kraken.

Amazon will be just fine...as soon as the next Covid shutdown kicks in next month.

So true, unfortunately. The tech oligarchs have us cornered and they know it. Always a bright side I just haven't found it, yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Real talk: the Vatican is the throne of Satan/Saturn. Anyone in the Popes seat is wielding ungodly power literally, no matter the relative popularity

I can’t disagree with that!
Do you believe it’s the Babylon of Revelation and if so do you believe the stage is set for its fall?

I believe a handful of Reptilian beings have been controlling all the major religions for longer than recorded history. I’m not sure we can win but I think were closer than ever to exposing it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I've got to be honest with you guys. This is just about more than I can handle. The viciousness, the hysteria.

These people are supposed to be our leaders? They've lost their f'ing minds. They're panicked.

The last person I want in control is someone who panics in the face of a minor problem.

My heart has been repeatedly broken over the damage being done to real people by these sick people. Today I am calm for some reason. I feel like the we are in the eye of the Hurricane where it is calm right now. The Eye wall is a long way away yet, but it can only be a short time now it has to hit. So, I am calm. Just bracing for impact hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

Find something nice to focus on CT, God wins in the end and that means we do too.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Appears ATS stopped tweeting after Dec 28, 2020. Assume something to do with new owners.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Hear to look for all assets of twitter and facebook to be seized!

After all they are Chinese companies it now appears. Spying, controlling and acting like the CCP.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would laugh my butt off if PokeyJoe did that and 3 billion people start following them because the Chinese got confused about who PokeyJoe is.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thread

So before they ban me, something I view as inevitable, wanted to share a super disturbing Mark Zuckerberg story, from his house a few years ago.

He was this robotic barely human presence. It was extremely weird. But in seeking to diffuse the situation I asked: "what media do you like to consume? What TV do you like to watch?"

And he said "well, I really only like one video game, Civilization. So I like to watch people play Civilization. On Twitch and Youtube. It shows me how to play better."

The zuck creation...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Example...

twitter.com...

Thanks for this. I've been a Mozilla advocate since before Firefox was Firefox.

Time for a new browser.

Anyone got a good recommendation? Brave? Chromium? Something else?

I use duck duck go on mobile... waiting for a desktop version...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The scary flu lockdowns are still here in Ontario. We went into another "essential businesses" only at Christmas. Hubby is considered a essential worker. MOL (ministry of labor) showed up last week to investigate a reported Covid infraction. After an inspection and questioning they are required to watch a series of videos and sign paperwork attesting to their compliance. They were told that this lockdown won't be ending until June (and i'm sure that's a lie)
All this after our government told us the lockdown would be for 4 weeks. Proof that this is not about "flattening the curve" but all about Control.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join