It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Parler will have to go offline tomorrow.
Last time I order from AMAZON...and I've been a very big customer.

Exactly ! It’s one of the few ways we have left to protest, with our pocket books ! I’ll be channeling my disapproval through calls and emails to their corporate office too ! Let’s see how pissing off half of America works out for them !

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

CaF, I think this feint at a broadcast was to try and trick deep state into using ammunition.

We know they'll want to do anything to stop the broadcast being watched by the people; that could be power outage, EMP, etc. Is POTUS trying to get them to do that now, and be foiled, so that the broadcast can then proceed unhindered?

link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: tanstaafl

Einstein was dyslexic. That should settle it!

That would explain why his dog was named E=MC2, when he would pronounce it "Scuffy".

link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

ok thanks for the clarification been at a funeral and not up to date on any info

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just to put thing in perspective.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I lost 1/5th of my Twitter followers overnight. Crazy. Honestly I can’t believe I still have an account.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thought I'd mirror a video shared via a Sidney Powell Parler "echo"...

"testimony of an ITALIAN JUDGE about LEONARDO’S role in switching votes from President Trump to Joe Biden!!!!"

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Even if they did commit treason it’ll never come out and we will never get justice. The collateral damage from that to our status in the world guarantees it’ll be swept under the rug.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sorry but not half of America is on Parler. more like 4M actives

don't think bezos cares, the other side has much bigger numbers

a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

Interesting development. especially with Trump promising a peaceful transition of power.

Soul

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redferret

Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne.

Thanks - yeah, when Brendan was forced to resign because of Mozilla's growing identity politics BS, I knew I'd probably be leaving Firefox behind at some point. Mitchell Baker has been a disaster for Mozilla.

I'll give Brave a try. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: interupt42

Nobody has any idea what's going on with that. If Trump is planning on using the EBS/EAS then it could happen at any time and without warning.

When would be the best time to launch an Emergency Broadcast Message? When would more people than ever be glued to TV's and radios?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

tansraafl, elaboration:

See previous discussions/post on how the US constitution was replaced by creation of the United States Corporation in an Act of 1871... it was something like "The Agriculture Act" - hopefully other will correct me.

Well, I'd like to read about it, but... its probably CT garbage. The Constitution cannot be 'replaced' by an Act of Congress.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I lost 1/5th of my Twitter followers overnight. Crazy. Honestly I can’t believe I still have an account.

I'm very close to closing my twitter account down. But still watching a few people on there right now, so holding off. But I'll be so glad to have closed that down when I do. I'm sure social media is meant to be a fun and exciting thing to do lol. To me, it is a slog and a harrowing experience. Literally filled with anger and misery... and the occasional funny animal post. It will not be a sad day when it is gone.

Though I don't post there yet, I am on Gab under @TauCircumambulation if anyone cares to follow. Right now, Gab is very slow... and I mean VERY slow. But over the next few days, it should improve as they are investing in lots of new tech to accommodate the massive influx. They own all their own equipment and so the DS can't pull the rug from under them. Q is not taboo there either, so there is that going for it as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The real world IS a mixture of 24 and Homeland. Plus a little Scandal and House of Cards....although Trump is more Frank Underwood than Jack Bauer.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe we'll get a post here?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Real talk: the Vatican is the throne of Satan/Saturn. Anyone in the Popes seat is wielding ungodly power literally, no matter the relative popularity

I can’t disagree with that!
Do you believe it’s the Babylon of Revelation and if so do you believe the stage is set for its fall?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Pence and Pelosi raising their own personal army

Interesting development. especially with Trump promising a peaceful transition of power.

I didn't see anything whatsoever suggesting that this was done on the orders of Pence and Pelosi.

In fact, I'd go so far as to call pure BS on this. Only the President has the authority to call out the NG.

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join