It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Pence thing still baffles me.

He is allegedly a religious man.

He allegedly has some skeleton in his closet - skeleton could be a devotion to a higher order, but we think it's a more earthly.

He has a chance to do the right thing, but, presumably, because of some blackmail - or higher order, he does the wrong thing. Staggeringly wrong.

So he becomes Judas as an out??? As a religious guy this seems nuts to me, so me thinks he's far more Higher Order guy.

This makes no sense at all to me. He still can be a White Hat rooted in bait, that I can see, as his effort will Bring Down The House, but for his personal reasons it makes no sense at all. He's now not to be trusted based on his betrayal by either side. He's got to go from both ends.

From a 3d POV he is an enigma to me entirely. From a superior POV he trigged a D5.

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Wow.
The last few days, especially, I am having such a hard time wrapping my head around such hatred. How can one have so much hatred against a fellow human being, a complete stranger?
Every day I pray, for friends and family, for complete strangers, the world and especially people like this. I cannot comprehend having so much hate in one's heart.
Each morning when I awake I marvel at the beauty that surrounds me. The trees, the birds at the feeder and occasionally I get a glimpse of a lone wolf slipping through the treeline.
Some days it is exhausting to be living in upside down world and as confusing and upsetting it is at times, I am still thankful to be on the right side of the daisies.

link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Something that's a little concerning to me. The talk of the Pope being directly involved in this is starting to get some serious legs. Theres mounting evidence and if some here remember, there was suspicions of the Pope being involved in comms with Obama during the BLM unrest. What's worrying is the fact that this could possibly open up a can of worms we really dont need ie, millions of Catholics rising up. It would be biblical but it could also start a very different kind of war, one that we haven't seen since the dark ages. Worrying times indeed.

Well, we've already seen the affidavit from Italy about our embassy types in Rome using a military satellite via Frankfurt, Germany to turn votes from Trump to Biden.

Is the pope involved? Probably. He's a Jesuit. They're into everything dirty.

I’m not sure that this pope could call the catholic world to arms.
A lot of Catholics that I have spoken with don’t like this guy.
Too much of a progressive.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part. Here comes the inquisition

I hate his f'ing guts. He's no Catholic.

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I watched some of it......but misspelling Intelligence in the title makes it hard to take anything serious.

Quite honestly, I have seen the most intelligent people make spelling mistakes. In fact, one of the smartest people I know is awful at spelling, but he has dyslexia. It doesn't stop him being an amazing thinker.
It is not a gauge of intelligence or understanding. If that is your measure, you're probably dismissing many things that you probably shouldn't.

Also, don't forget, that people do mis-spell things to avoid youtube takedowns (and we all know that happens now). I do it myself. But it could be for any number of reasons. Anyway, your choice, but this guy has pretty much got it down into a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled
I don't think President Trump would tie up everyone's TV channels and cellphones with a 15 minute speech. Many outlets and cellphone companies would cut away anyway, when they realize what's being said.

Again - if they did, the FCC could pull their license on the spot. They would be dead in the water. Off the air permanently. And it would be enforced by ... not sure... US Marshalls?
edit on 9-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I use Opera. Very good browser. Built-in VPN.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 1/9/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Colin Powell says Trump should resign like Nixon did. For what? Trump did nothing wrong.

I used to respect that guy. Not anymore.

Video is over on YT.

youtu.be...

There are more turds in the punchbowl than there is punch.

Sounds like a stewy stinking toxic mess. I had alot of respect for Powell over many years. My dad did aerial photography enlargement/enhancement of Sat imagery and pics taken by Apache helos over Iraq/Kuwait during the Gulf War and Powell even paid him a visit at his photolab business. Lately my dad has been very pissed off at Powell.🤬

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Everything I'm managing to process of the "Q" parler post is fitting the system so far... see post this replies to. Still not committing that this IS a Q post though:

Think LOGICALLY.
[1318] No outside comms.
But nature provides exceptions to every rule.
Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
Moving parts are rarely [visible] from the outside.
T-32 days overdue.
True patriots have believed & know.
RECAP_INFORMATION WARFARE
Twitter: [OFF]
8kun: [COMPROMISED]
Parler: [STBY]
EMS: [GO]
EBS: [GO]
RED1: [GO]
RED2: [STBY]
CLAS is soon in session.
(C.C.M.) (J.H.D.) (E.C.W.) DOD ONLINE STBY
Every dog has its day.
Worth remembering.
VP to the kennel.
Remember these people are SICK.
And sickness can spread.
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Welcome to the Digital War.
It is never (c)lear before the (D)AWN.
GOD WINS.
Q

A new find is the use of _ on line 8:

RECAP_INFORMATION WARFARE

The CAPS and underline are a proven past method pointing us to use CAPS only gematria method on the whole string, giving 249:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34250 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:38:51 (EST)
RED_RED
Remember?
Hussein AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.

News unlocks meaning.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Jan 9th.

Does anyone have the Hussein RED_RED video handy? If this post is Q then we are being pointed to refer back to that in relation to Twitter and current roles/actions!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
Wow.
The last few days, especially, I am having such a hard time wrapping my head around such hatred. How can one have so much hatred against a fellow human being, a complete stranger?
Every day I pray, for friends and family, for complete strangers, the world and especially people like this. I cannot comprehend having so much hate in one's heart.
Each morning when I awake I marvel at the beauty that surrounds me. The trees, the birds at the feeder and occasionally I get a glimpse of a lone wolf slipping through the treeline.
Some days it is exhausting to be living in upside down world and as confusing and upsetting it is at times, I am still thankful to be on the right side of the daisies.

The hatred by the left has been building ever since Trump took office. In the last year, and especially recently, it is now okay to be a complete prick in the open. No one on the left is called on it.

They break the law constantly and there are no consequences, which emboldens them further.

Since Wednesday, it's a free-for-all. Despicable.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redferret

Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne.

Just running it through some testing. I used to use Opera several years ago. Have Opera GX installed now too. Lets see who wins. So far, Brave is so clean, simple and fast!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With Amazon dumping Parler tomorrow, I guess it doesn't matter those. Funny how this happened. It's almost like someone put a lot of money into hunting down "KU".

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
New Sebastian RLC video...47 seconds
777 Guanxi "Choa" (s) counter attack initiated...
Traitor Infestation alert priority high
Counter measures initiated
Counter purging tactics initiated
Patriot participation initiated
Updating incoming threats initiated

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

rumors trump is addressing the nation tonight?

has anyone confirmed this and where?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I understand what's happening on a intellectual level, but on a human/soul level. it just really hurts...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I watched some of it......but misspelling Intelligence in the title makes it hard to take anything serious.

Oh, get over it, lots of people don't spell well. My Dad is one, worst speller ever, but smart as a whip.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Einstein was dyslexic. That should settle it!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redferret

First message I see when installing, something about "put on your mask". LOL

We're #ed!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nobody has any idea what's going on with that. If Trump is planning on using the EBS/EAS then it could happen at any time and without warning.

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join