It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Better Audio/ Start at 36:18. Much longer clip.

Interesting.

edit on 9-1-2021 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Operation Pelosi's Labtop

twitter.com...

a reply to: saladfingers123456

RED3.
edit on 1/9/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Isn't General McInerney the same retired military guy who supports most extreme theories, but never has proof? If so, I hope he's vindicated by being proven correct this time.

Looks like a deep fake to me. I don't think it's real. Of course a lot of what we've seen lately could be deep fakes at this point. Still, not buying that. He's not going to just come out and answer a question like that especially while he's being filmed.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Interesting.
That is possible.
Going waaaaaay back, I did bring up the asteroid threat (as have others). Reasoning being the lockdowns and making sure everyone has a mask. It seemed like preparation.

When President Trump said over the Summer that he wanted all states to "stock up on masks and ventilators for future use", I suspected that he knew a potential collision was coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

From the video in the tweet, which is hard to hear:
Chinese woman says:
"Nancy Pelosi's laptop; Is it with FBI today?"

General McInerny says:
"Why would I give it to the FBI? Anywhere else!"
"And... It's got pictures on it!"
"I didn't... I, I thought that it was counter information operations to be honest"
"But no, and I've seen the laptop. Our Special Forces took out."
"That's why she's so frantic! Think about it!"
"Oh my god, what, 12 days! (undecipherable) 12 days? You know, let him go out? But their calling... She calls the Vice.. The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff!"
"The Vice President MISSES the opportunity! ...and, unfortunately, I believe the Vice President has committed Treason! Not ever would I have thought, these walls, after walking to the White House, and my last job (undecipherable) the Air Force"

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes I've heard of it. Any lawyer who has taken the BAR exam is well familiar with the language.

Hiding Behind the BAR Why Attorneys Are Not Lawyers Public Notice

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Excellent post whisper. I agree.
The one thing I would have to add to that is about apocalypse ("an uncovering") = revelation (revealing). If we are to go through some truly biblical times, then, as Lin Wood stated, all lies will be revealed. If God truly is behind it all (and God doesn't take time off, so is always behind it all), then this should be true.

But there is also Armageddon to contend with... wormwood, and any number of things.

One thing that I do think about often is the weird blackout in Beijing many months back... do you remember that? 3pm in the afternoon, Beijing turned to night time darkness, and a serious lightning strike hit as the CCP had an important meeting. That was pretty epic and biblical... and could also be described as "black sky". Watch>>>>

One of my early posts in the Q threads, I said to keep an eye on the number 21. Many of the interesting dates over the last year have fallen on the 21st of the month, including the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction. This happened on May 21st 2020.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

originally posted by: panoz77

twitter.com...

HOLY BOOMER, thanks. No wonder Nancy was screaming about Trump hitting the big red nuke button, LOL. GITMO would really suck when your an 80 year old hag.

Can someone save that clip asap!?

This is for anyone that want's to download a twitter video easily. Click on the tweet, then copy the address.
Then go to the following link>>>>

TWDOWN

Paste the link and download the video. Either right click on the res you want it at, or open the video and right click and "save video".

I try to save all significant videos when I can. Got this one btw

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I don't trust any of these 'retired' Generals, especially those who consult with msm networks. Disinfo agents, Fourth-generation warfare (4GW) until proven otherwise.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I was thinking only yesterday, that Leaving Plato's Cave and escaping into the LIGHT could be paralleled to Jesus rolling back the stone of his tomb after 3 days.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have a thought that forums like this are going to start booming soon....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Done, and will be added to archive for this part of the thread!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Excellent post whisper. I agree.
The one thing I would have to add to that is about apocalypse ("an uncovering") = revelation (revealing). If we are to go through some truly biblical times, then, as Lin Wood stated, all lies will be revealed. If God truly is behind it all (and God doesn't take time off, so is always behind it all), then this should be true.

But there is also Armageddon to contend with... wormwood, and any number of things.

One thing that I do think about often is the weird blackout in Beijing many months back... do you remember that? 3pm in the afternoon, Beijing turned to night time darkness, and a serious lightning strike hit as the CCP had an important meeting. That was pretty epic and biblical... and could also be described as "black sky". Watch>>>>

One of my early posts in the Q threads, I said to keep an eye on the number 21. Many of the interesting dates over the last year have fallen on the 21st of the month, including the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction. This happened on May 21st 2020.

Yeah I remember that. Was strange to say the least. It's also been disturbing how Biden has been saying we are in for a dark winter for awhile. Reference to nuclear fallout? And if so is it real or false flag to stop Trump from releasing info and to protect the Deep State. Then again. If that was the plan, they wouldn't need to ban or impeach him or worry about sending people 2000 bucks a month because well..there would be no people left. Oh well, back to more questions and no answers.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Speculation says China got hit with some covert weather warfare last year.

A 3-hour-long rainstorm hit Shanghai on the Yangtze River with over 20 lightning strikes per minute.

So, over 3600 lightning strikes in 3 hours. IDK, sounds like abnormal weather phenomena to me.

J.T. Wilde - Beautiful Black Sky - Dedicated to General Mike Flynn

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

The use of the word "incoming" instead of just "coming" makes me want to duck.

Oh ****!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Now that is very interesting, and confirms what I thought. You might find this one interesting too.

Link

Many of the people disgusted about a Capitol Hill office being ransacked, were gleeful when private business were burned and stores looted over the Summer.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now that is very interesting, and confirms what I thought. You might find this one interesting too.

Link

Many of the people disgusted about a Capitol Hill office being ransacked, were gleeful when private business were burned and stores looted over the Summer.

It's their signature character trait - hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Duck & dig deep...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I was thinking only yesterday, that Leaving Plato's Cave and escaping into the LIGHT could be paralleled to Jesus rolling back the stone of his tomb after 3 days.

having decided he wanted somewhere with more room and a view.

Yes, it's cave time.
edit on 9/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Damn there have been some interesting posts this evening. Thank you everyone.
Just want to say I love you all and what you post. Though, it is now 7:35a.m. over in Blighty, and I haven't slept yet!
I'd better do something about that. I seem to be back on U.S. time again damn it!

Every day seems to be pretty crazy right now. Today was Red 1 and the ultimate censorship move (and exposure of the insanity to the world). The day before was the march and "the raid". What next? After a slow 4 year warm up, thing's have gotten hot. Crazy times.

But I'll say this... I continue to have serious positive vibes. the future feels good to me, whatever transpires. I think we're on the right timeline. Might get rough and bumpy, intense and shocking, but I do honestly feel we'll make it through this nightmare.

I request that everyone now stop posting completely for about (looks at watch) 8 hours, so I don't have to read 15 pages when I get up. No happenings are allowed to happen either. I request that Trump, Pelosi and the military stand down and stop all actions until I wake up again. I know this is a big ask, but hey. : D

Anyways, thanks again for a night of most interesting brain food. Let's see what the next day brings! Night all!

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join