It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: panoz77

That doesn't bother me one bit. Americans have the right to terminate their government.

That day wasn't for that. There may be a day, but it wasn't Jan 6.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Getting rid of the TV in 2012 and cancelling the TV license was one of the smartest things I ever did.
I have never ever missed it, and I've been way ahead of the news curve ever since. Everything that comes out is old news by the time it hits the cycle. (I know this because of online MSM news articles that reflect the TV news).

I wish more would do it.

This whole impeaching Trump with just 11 days left seems so bizarre... well, it would be if I didn't think they were scared of something. If they are scared of his followers, then following that through would only incite them more. They are scared of Trump, and that says a lot.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This October 14th post by Q is a bit confusing, in hindsight.

Q post #4856: operationq.pub...

A Q imposter attempting to keep us off-guard?

Real Q using the "disinformation is necessary" technique ?

Real Q who didn't know foreign interference was occurring?

Real Q had been turned into a Black Hat?

Real Q being totally honest?

Just a thought... are hackers even needed when software is programmed to do the thing hackers are accused of.

So in reality, no one hacked the election machines. They did what they were programmed to do— make sure Biden won.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The basics. Water. Shelf stable food. Keep you car gas tank full. Maybe 10 days of supplies. Be ready to bug out in the unlikely event all heck breaks loose. And stay out of the way of any military.

About your hacking question; kind of. But the whole point was for Trump to win by such a blasphemously large margin that manual work was required.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

First half of Storm was behind scenes during pandemic unrest and lockdowns. Started 3.11

Coordinated.

Prep for secondary (back side) of Storm

Eye: from election until today.

Next phase: cannot disclose due to opsec and need to know which we do not know all. REMEMBER I and my team are NOT Q team. Connections and correlations affirm guidance from higher. Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Here and elsewhere anons knew years in advance what was to come. You should all be prepped and ready. As Q says: Mil is the only way.

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Have FAITH
Stay Vigilant
Remember your Oaths

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

I don’t back up as much as I should, but this got an instant screen shot.

As a husband with 3 little ones, any advice to keep them safe for what’s ahead?

edit on 1/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Amen & Awomen, Cherokeetroy

FAITH vs FEAR
1) We know the ending: GOD WINS.
2) The narrative has to play out.
3) Does FEAR sway our beliefs or do we hold the line with FAITH?

THE SECRET TO THE UNIVERSE = Our energy & vibrations
1) Our emotions give off vibes which connect / effect others
2) Hate / Fear / Anger = low
3) Love / Forgiveness / Compassion = high

CAN OUR VIBES CHANGE OUR WORLD LIKE THIS?

BATTLE FOR OUR SOUL (High vibes vs Low vibes)
1) Q is teaching us the system/ how it controls us /how to free ourselves
2) Q is telling us WE ARE THE CURE
3) Q is saying HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY... THE MAJORITY IS GOOD
4) Q is comforting & helping us CONNECT THE DOTS to OUR POWER
5) Q is showing the way with LOVE, FORGIVENESS, MERCY, UNITY

1) THEY have used satellites & signals to harm
2) THEY use banks to keep us in debt & stress
3) THEY use movies & models to make us feel insecure
4) THEY poison food & drugs to make us sick
5) THEY push division to create HATE, ANGER, DIVISION

WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE BY BOTH SIDES
- Deals have been made = both sides are acting
- Ultimate fate left in our hands.. by OUR CHOICES
- Keep fighting, fear, blaming vs Stop Feeding the Endless War

UNITY IS WHAT THEY FEAR
- Find the Key = Frequency of Harmony
- They can not survive / games no longer works at this level
- We need to rise up and help the sleeping wake up with compassion
- Rise together / or crumble back into chaos together

STAND STRONG WITH FAITH
I am grateful for finding this page: I AM ... Shane*+*Browning
I am grateful for the knowledge & links shared by many here.
For me, TESLA was a great 80s rock band.
2 years ago I knew nothing about vibrations & so much shared here.

But I see THE GAME as plain as day...
Stand strong in our FAITH.
Keep helping & comforting others with LOVE & CALM.
OUR BOAT IS READY & WAITING.

edit on 9-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused. There have been a thousand memes posted in this thread. I just made one and posted it and it was nuked as off topic, and it was a direct reply to another post regarding a new twitter logo. Messed up, ATS isn't far behind twitter it seems.
edit on 8-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting thought that they are more scared of what Trump knows than 74 million+ Trump voters...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
twitter.com...

edit on 9-1-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Incoming.
sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think The Storm is what we are thinking it is. I'm beginning to think it is more literal and may be coming from space. I can't explain my jumbled thoughts right now but Warriors post today along with certain...ummm..synchronicities this evening have triggered some connections in my mind. I feel really weird even posting this.

"Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming."
"Ten days. Darkness"
"It's going to be biblical"
"Pray"
"Nothing can stop what is coming"
"WWG1WGA"

Solar Wind

I hope to god what I'm thinking right now is wrong. I'll/We'll know for sure in 3 days. I'll be spending some of the day tomorrow digging into my theory and maybe I'll be able to explain it better with more detail. Love you guys and gals. I don't know what the hell I'd be doing right now without ya'll. Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Three words for you:

Air Loom Gang.

Matthews believed that a gang of criminals and spies skilled in pneumatic chemistry had taken up residence at London Wall in Moorfields (close to Bethlem) and were tormenting him by means of rays emitted by a machine called the "Air Loom" or gaseous charge generator. The torments induced by the rays included "Lobster-cracking", during which the circulation of the blood was prevented by a magnetic field; "Stomach-skinning" and "Apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater" which involved the introduction of fluids into the skull. His persecutors bore such names as "the Middleman" (who operated the Air Loom), "the Glove Woman" and "Sir Archy" (who acted as "repeaters" or "active worriers" to enhance Matthews' torment or record the machine's activities) and their leader, a man called "Bill, or the King".

Matthews' delusions had a definite political slant: he claimed that the purpose of this gang was espionage, and that there were many other such gangs armed with Air Looms all over London, using "pneumatic practitioners" to "premagnetize" potential victims with "volatile magnetic fluid". According to Matthews, their chief targets (apart from himself) were leading government figures. By means of their "rays" they could influence ministers' thoughts and read their minds. Matthews declared that William Pitt was "not half" susceptible to these attacks and held that these gangs were responsible for the British military disasters at Buenos Aires in 1807 and Walcheren in 1809 and also for the Nore Mutiny of 1797.

As strange as it sounds, I think we shouldn't over look this and some of what Richard Shaver talked about.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm wondering if they think that if he is Impeached then any testimony he gives against them is deemed not admissable?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Honestly, I don't think The Storm is what we are thinking it is. I'm beginning to think it is more literal and may be coming from space. I can't explain my jumbled thoughts right now but Warriors post today along with certain...ummm..synchronicities this evening have triggered some connections in my mind. I feel really weird even posting this.

"Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming."
"Ten days. Darkness"
"It's going to be biblical"
"Pray"
"Nothing can stop what is coming"
"WWG1WGA"

Solar Wind

I hope to god what I'm thinking right now is wrong. I'll/We'll know for sure in 3 days. I'll be spending some of the day tomorrow digging into my theory and maybe I'll be able to explain it better with more detail. Love you guys and gals. I don't know what the hell I'd be doing right now without ya'll. Peace

There was a couple large CMEs reported a couple days ago.
www.spaceweather.com...
"SOLAR SECTOR BOUNDARY CROSSING: Earth is about to cross a fold in the heliospheric current sheet--a vast wavy structure in interplanetary space separating regions of opposite magnetic polarity. The crossing, called a "solar sector boundary crossing," is expected on Jan. 10th and (in combination with an incoming solar wind stream) could cause geomagnetic activity around Earth's poles this weekend. Aurora alerts: SMS Text."

From Jan 7.
www.spaceweather.com...
"DID A CME HIT EARTH? The jury's still out. A period of geomagnetic unrest during the early hours of Jan. 6th suggests that a stealthy CME might have enveloped our planet, embedded in a stream of high-speed solar wind. Auroras appeared around the Arctic Circle, but a hoped-for geomagnetic storm failed to materialize. Aurora alerts: SMS Text. "

edit on 9-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I mean, that's normal isn't it ; )

"Get your popcorn ready baby!"

LINK

Recommending people watch the film Midway. (Mid way through something is the centre of something, what did Warrior just say?)

From the vid...
"There is also great respect for intelligence professionals, with Joe Rochefort and his cryptologic professionals, his team there providing time sensitive intelligence to his commander, Admiral Nimitz"

Also, been hearing about 6000+ NG on the streets of Washington.
L INK to some confirmation
Nothing is happening.

Did anyone watch this and think he was dropping info?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
Kind of you to respond to Spacedoubt. I ignore those who are combative, and/or, cynical. In life, and on ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Or what he can do... and who has his back.

They know that it isn't the supporters that can take them down. But so long as he is commander in chief, then this isn't over.
All the cards are there, especially with the executive order... and they know they crossed that line.

If Q is to be believed, Trump is well insulated.

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:38 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147567928
POTUS will be well INSULATED/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
Kind of you to respond to Spacedoubt. I ignore those who are combative, and/or, cynical. In life, and on ATS.

Sent you a PM

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Yes, both saladfingers and I watched it before making our respective posts about it... because Midway is heard in the video rather than detailed in the tweet!

Did you see my DECODE, here?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

All Pelosi/Schumer/Biden are doing is forcing President Trump to punish them massively, in some way. He's already pizzed off over 5 years of treachery, spying, fighting USA prosperity, Covid-19 lockdowns, and so much more from those crazies.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: summer5

Yes, both saladfingers and I watched it before making our respective posts about it... because Midway is heard in the video rather than detailed in the tweet!

Did you see my DECODE, here?

Thank you for linking your decode! I miss pages when things move quickly in this thread.

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join