It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My reasoning is in my last post. I also think that Q drop 35 that I posted seems pretty much relative to right now. 3 years ahead of this moment. If I hadn't joined the conversation so late, I'd understand the frustration of people following all this.
I'm not sure everyone would have been ready for such a long game... especially if they are new to following a narrative and a plan.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: carewemust
This October 14th post by Q is a bit confusing, in hindsight.

Q post #4856: operationq.pub...

A Q imposter attempting to keep us off-guard?

Real Q using the "disinformation is necessary" technique ?

Real Q who didn't know foreign interference was occurring?

Real Q had been turned into a Black Hat?

Real Q being totally honest?

Just a thought... are hackers even needed when software is programmed to do the thing hackers are accused of.

So in reality, no one hacked the election machines. They did what they were programmed to do— make sure Biden won.

Re: operationq.pub...

There are lots of Questions posed to Q all the time. To reply to one, with such a short/snarky response, and no follow-up like, "Wait till you learn what really happened", was unusual for him.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting thought that they are more scared of what Trump knows than 74 million+ Trump voters...

Trump supporters caused Liberal Democrats to switch from being anti-Police, to pro-Police, in less than 1 day.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Operation Pelosi's Labtop

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Interesting.
That is possible.
Going waaaaaay back, I did bring up the asteroid threat (as have others). Reasoning being the lockdowns and making sure everyone has a mask. It seemed like preparation. Also, the lockdowns coincided with incoming asteroids.

Interestingly, as a long time watcher of weirdness, I keep my eye on quite a few different streams of information from quite diverse people. One of the ones I started paying attention to while I was looking into the asteroid threat was Pastor Paul Begley, who looks through Biblical Revelation goggles. He has a guy on his show every Thursday, called "Mike from around the world".

Mike is supposedly a Christian in the intelligence community, and seems very well informed. Paul seems to trust his background, and has been speaking to him for many years now.
Mike has said on multiple occasions that we are approaching a point in space where we are going to encounter meteor storms (not showers). Think the film "Greenland" (which obviously stars Gerard "It's going to be biblical" Butler).
This would be a very frightening scenario.

Begley has kept track of everything Mike has said over the years, and much of what he has said has come to pass with surprising accuracy.
So, I do wonder about this possibility. The meteors have been increasingly thick over the last year. We even have the potential of Nibiru, that actually seems to be confirmed by a few places at this point. The two things could even be connected... but that is going down a very different rabbit hole (maybe).

So, I don't totally dismiss your thoughts.

Personally, I always like to maintain multiple possibilities at one time, and discard and reassess all of them as information changes. The scenario you painted is one of them. I appreciate your thoughts and how you tie them to what Warrior said. That's pretty interesting. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Is anyone else starting to see irregularities with internet? My phone is lagging bad, never happens.

They're "tuning" Starlink.

I've had some obviously slow page loads and more than usual driver drop outs.
edit on 9/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They remove Trump's comms to the public, why did Pelosi mention nuclear codes, very bizarre behavior. Gotta wonder what is it they fear so much IF Trump is gone in 12 days? What's the big rush? That alone speaks volumes but I haven't heard any answers. Fear of Trump may release...JFK file, UFO file, the Italian story, etc. some big story that would shock the world and ruin their so-called divine right to rule over us.? Million dollar question with no answers but high octane speculation.

[They] like the Civil War idea but it's actually more like the Revolutionary war times.

Ever since I came across a Karl Rove quote I'm starting to truly believe it. This thread has been going 3+ years and we're still in the dark as to WTH is really going on (more confusing than ever now) and the ever changing media cycles ensure we remain confused, fearful, paranoid, and disorganized like blind mice in a maze. By the time we figure it out, even part of it, will be way too late. Game over, thanks for playing.

DJ had one of his marathon discussions on the latest chaos tonight.
Dark Journalist X Year One: COG Secret Control Communications Network!
www.youtube.com...

When the Capitol chaos went down on Jan 6th they evacuated Congress to Fort McNair which is a COG facility.
One of the topics he touched on was this graphic:

And no idea what Trump plans on doing or if even has a Trump card left.

edit on 9-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jan 8th
0 Posts,
2 POTUS @realDonaldTrump tweets; no retweets/video tweets, 8 old tweet DELETIONS,
Total 2

KU V20.08 08012021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Rush deactivated his Twatter account after Jack the Big Baby permanently banned Trump.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

twitter.com...

HOLY BOOMER, thanks. No wonder Nancy was screaming about Trump hitting the big red nuke button, LOL. GITMO would really suck when your an 80 year old hag.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The bad thing about comms going down isn't losing the internet. It's that they can swoop in, snag you and whisk you off to the gulag without your people knowing what happened to you.

It's happened elsewhere. Looks like it can happen here.

Or they can simply dispatch you like a dog. The way Pelosi talks so hysterically these days, I don't put anything past them now.

Errr, it's called a Pandemic, Covid, Quarantine, Lockdown, Curfew and Vaccination.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Anyone have a scribd account that can download this and post it?

A friend just sent this to me and it has something to do with the sovereign citizen thing...

www.scribd.com...

No idea if it has to do with 17 stuff, but it is odd...and this friend tends to be kinda off the reservation....

Anyone seen this before?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You know, the reference to it being "Biblical" seems to be overlooked by most people including myself at times and yet it could be the most telling piece of info we have. Something Biblical is very specific, it's famine, flood, fire, God himself, those are Biblical things. What isn't is an arrest, an election, a rise to power, a declassification of info. Those things are not Biblical, they are not even close to that level.

As some know, as of late I have been on here voicing my displeasure with and about Q, the plan or lack thereof, Trump, and all that goes along with this. I have believed and I have doubted, I have questioned and I have gotten angry. I don't trust anyone or anything right now and I won't unless someone does something to make me trust them. But I almost feel like looking at this as a Trump or a Q thing is disrespecting what is coming. If it is Biblical, as in the true meaning of the word, we are all underestimating what is coming.

The communications from Q, to Wood, to all the people that have been followed all shared one thing, they all talk about praying, God wins, etc. I have always found it interesting that they all took that same tone at a time when in general you hear those things mentioned less and less every day. If what's coming is Biblical, it ties in with watch the sky, it ties in with this being the last president, it ties in with they can't stop what's coming. It also lends more mystery as to who has been communicating with us, warning us, and how they, if it turns out to go as the say it will, how they knew every detail so far in advance. I'm not sure a person, or people, are capable of doing something in the scale of what this might be.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now that is very interesting, and confirms what I thought. You might find this one interesting too.

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are maybe 10 people in all of Congress worth saving.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm wondering if they think that if he is Impeached then any testimony he gives against them is deemed not admissable?

Testimonies are toothless these days, which is why Q said you have to "SHOW THEM". President Trump and Military/NSA intelligence needs to Declassify documents, money traces, videos, photos, voice intercepts, etc.. Everything related to Joe Biden's potential crimes, and also the Election Steal.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

twitter.com...

HOLY BOOMER, thanks. No wonder Nancy was screaming about Trump hitting the big red nuke button, LOL. GITMO would really suck when your an 80 year old hag.

Can someone save that clip asap!?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Now that is very interesting, and confirms what I thought. You might find this one interesting too.

Link

You know what that is? Congress is on notice.

Stop kicking the man while he's down.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Isn't General McInerney the same retired military guy who supports most extreme theories, but never has proof? If so, I hope he's vindicated by being proven correct this time.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Link

So people were let in on purpose to make Congress hunker down and provide cover while they executed an operation to retrieve evidence? If that's what was done that's literally right out of the Dems playbook, nice to see it turned back on them for a change.

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join