It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

ChinaBoy deletes the "Man" but not the Office.

Guess there will be fewer twit links posted here. I can't even get Gab.com to load.

How is this video still up! 😂

How is the video up? Simple, AI can’t detect the sarcasm. It literally agrees with everything he is saying.

LOL. You may be right. I think the parody accounts get a pass especially those that generate $$ for the beast.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I mean, that's normal isn't it ; )

"Get your popcorn ready baby!"

LINK

Recommending people watch the film Midway. (Mid way through something is the centre of something, what did Warrior just say?)

From the vid...
"There is also great respect for intelligence professionals, with Joe Rochefort and his cryptologic professionals, his team there providing time sensitive intelligence to his commander, Admiral Nimitz"

Also, been hearing about 6000+ NG on the streets of Washington.
L INK to some confirmation
Nothing is happening.
edit on 8-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

ChinaBoy deletes the "Man" but not the Office.

Guess there will be fewer twit links posted here. I can't even get Gab.com to load.

How is this video still up! 😂

How is the video up? Simple, AI can’t detect the sarcasm. It literally agrees with everything he is saying.

LOL. You may be right. I think the parody accounts get a pass especially those that generate $$ for the beast.

Actually, JP has had videos removed from both YouTube and FB. He had some funny videos about following community guidelines.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I understand that it’s supposedly not just one person. But do you not agree that the events of the past week or so would normally come with a barrage of Q post to explain what they say is going on? The silence is deafening.

No, do not agree.

Time to put to use what one has learned.

Time to Fly.

I wouldn't post now, I'd watch the children sink or swim. I'd watch to see if they worked to save those around them or just saved themselves.

I'd watch the Unity Flourish, or flounder.

No, I would not post.

Knew cranky was Ku the whole time...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Seems like all the signals coming thru now... @RudyGiuliani tweeted, at 21:44:43, i=MARKER 9:

DC is treating attack on Capitol like a traffic offense. This suspected BLM activist who invaded Capitol has already been released. And they want to do an impeachment? i t.co...

This references posts #3716 & #3717

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No.7538264 📁
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].

Q

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 483f8c No.2964697 📁
Sep 10 2018 17:15:08 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 3eafc4 No.2964559 📁
Sep 10 2018 17:08:19 (EST)
a20a9f6b89007abfb3b2f9fcf2f2a4aa2adc04d33daccfb2b5e2955cdbb1bb3c.png

>>2964443
We serve at the pleasure of the President!

Anon ID: 5dcc72 No.2964624 📁
Sep 10 2018 17:11:19 (EST)
>>2964443
https:// www.reddit.co m/r/greatawakening/comments/9ehpe4/showtime/ ARROW UP and SHARE! SHARE! SHARE! ALL PLATFORMS!

>>2964559
HOOAH!
>>2964624
Oscar worthy?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th in 2 MIRRORs.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a339b3 No.9553260 📁
Jun 9 2020 18:54:08 (EST)
b7c716d68a2f073fe5dff16a4e410f97c0007201a2470a2bc779057f101ea055.jpg

twitter.com...📁
People are waking up [[D] party con].
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th.

edit on 8-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Oh, did not realize he had some removed. Guess SSC has a point on the sarcasm.🤪 That magick algo must get confused.

How it started...

How it's going...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm done with Coke.

The comments are a joke. They're standing up against violence?

What about the occupations, the assaults, the arson, the murders, the pillaging done by Antifa/BLM?

Coke is a joke.
edit on 1/8/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I’m just here for them to bring out a surprisingly spry 103-year-old JFK as the Democrat who brings this all down.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm done with Coke.

The comments are a joke. They're standing up against violence?

What about the occupations, the assaults, the arson, the murders, the pillaging done by Antifa/BLM?

Coke is a joke.

WIsh i could say the same! But i am addicted to coke (coca cola that is)!
But yeah i agree.... this purge is imo the transformation of USA into CCP right before our eyes!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
DNI John Ratcliffe said on FoxBusiness in late November that there are hundreds of public officials and business leaders who have been compromised by China. Either by Bribes or Coercion or Blackmail. That's a huge story that 98% of the media will never cover.

The most frustrating thing to me is how our DHS-DOJ-Judiciary has failed every single American, by knowingly and intentionally refusing to expose and prosecute such rampant lawlessness by those at higher levels in our government and the business world.

When Q and certain pundits began exposing deep-state criminals, it was very exciting. You just knew that JUSTICE was coming their way.

Now, after tons of election irregularities and associated sworn affidavits have been ignored by every single authority, any new "revelation" is met with a, "So what, nobody's going to to anything about it" attitude.

All faith and hope rests with President Trump now. SINK or SWIM for TODAY's AMERICA is 100% in his hands.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: carewemust

First half of Storm was behind scenes during pandemic unrest and lockdowns. Started 3.11

Coordinated.

Prep for secondary (back side) of Storm

Eye: from election until today.

Next phase: cannot disclose due to opsec and need to know which we do not know all. REMEMBER I and my team are NOT Q team. Connections and correlations affirm guidance from higher. Pandemic lockdowns and riots etc were prep for world for what is incoming.

Here and elsewhere anons knew years in advance what was to come. You should all be prepped and ready. As Q says: Mil is the only way.

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Have FAITH
Stay Vigilant
Remember your Oaths

Psalm 91

Semper Fidelis

I don’t back up as much as I should, but this got an instant screen shot.

As a husband with 3 little ones, any advice to keep them safe for what’s ahead?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Coke, the soft drink of peaceful protests. I think they donated big $$$ to BLM like all the other controlling corporations that don't give a damn about any of us.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Twitter is also violating U.S. law by interfering with communications between the U.S. President and the people of this (and other) nations. The military would see this as the prelude to a coup attempt. I hope they treat this severing seriously, since the DOJ has been on the side of the coup plotters, to this point.

Is the potus account still open?
Then you are full of it.
Go to bed young lady

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

In case you missed it, Trump tried to use @POTUS and they immediately removed the tweets. In fact, it happened on live TV as Tucker was trying to read it.

This was part of the message. I couldn't get the other 2 parts before it was deleted.

Try again.
edit on 8-1-2021 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

From the comments...

😂

You can take our liberty, but you'll never beat the smart-ass out of the US peeps.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
I don't think there is a way to force a change of government leadership legally. And a forceful overthrown shouldn't be attempted unless a significant majority of the citizens are under severe duress. Maybe 70% or more of the U.S. population?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's sickening to see a puff like Colbert, who enjoys every perk and privilege of a corrupt system, stand on his scripted soapbox and deride a good American girl for exercising her right to petition her government.

He teased her for taking a shot of Mace from behind his security gates. She shed a few tears and earned her stripes.

I wonder what the real Stephen Colbert would be like under adverse conditions.

youtu.be...

Yeah, but you want to know what's even more ironic? I'm pretty sure she is ANTIFA. No Trump supporter says "We were storming the Capitol, it's a revolution". Those were her exact words, that doesn't sound like a Trump supporter to me. It does sound exactly like ANTIFA "fake Trumpers" to me. To add, sounds like she may have been at the front of the line, hence why she ate some mace.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just watched 5 mins of BBC News... it was so partisan I had to turn off after that. A few interesting "Agendas" were pushed though:

1) American "Law expert" saying that Donald Trump should NOT be able to pardon himself before leaving office... Let's hope that's correct because it means Obama's pardons to himself and his cabinet will be invalid!

2) That it should be possible to IMPEACH him before he leaves office "To stop him ever holding public office again", because Muh... Capitol Building... Incitement.

The above did make me think though... Could POTUS demand to be tried by Military Tribunal as C-I-C in such a case? Hence allowing him to put all evidence to date before a Military Court?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That doesn't bother me one bit. Americans have the right to terminate their government.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join