It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ben Swann on the DC protest and media spin of it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There are maybe 10 people in all of Congress worth saving.

Yeah, right now I'm thinking of the Old Testament story where God said he was going to destroy Soddom & Gomorrah, and Abraham crapped himself because his nephew Lot lived in Sodom, so he bargained with God until he got God to promise that he would spare the city if he could find just 10 righteous people.

Apparently, God couldn't find even that many, so after warning Lot to take his family and GTFO, the city got nuked.

BTW, it has occurred to me that the descriptions in the Book of Revelation about fire coming down to destroy cities sounds a lot like a nuclear war, and how an ancient person might describe a vision of such a war.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Really? Well then why does it feel like I've been up for 48 hours straight on a drug fueled bender?

I think it is because you, like most of us here, really give a damn.

PJ, hang in there no matter what as we can't change anything dead or trying to get ourselves killed. We can focus and be patient for the sake of the young ones behind us if nothing else. Be an inspiration to those around you for kindness and knowledge and they will listen to you as as blessing to them.

Blessings!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For anyone interested
eyes on ? LoL

Malta - The Russian Connection- 2016

New contacts between Russian and Maltese businesses could contribute to the further development of mutually beneficial trade and economic bilateral relations, Patrick O’Brien says.
Recently the London School of Economics, one of the foremost social science universities in the world, hosted Russian Business Week and invited companies from all over Europe to participate. The LSE has an outstanding reputation for academic excellence - in fact, 16 Nobel Prize winners have been LSE staff or alumni. Malta’s Prime Minister Joseph Muscat gave a lecture on the future of the commonwealth at the LSE last year and praised the university for its research and teachings which span the full breadth of the social science.

edit on 192021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

So left arresting the right....I thought the right was still POTUS up until the 20th?
So move along, nothing to see, just the Dems cleaning house before they move in.

As I said in reply to Cranky, no meaningful arrests today of any person who is even remotely connected to the obvious fraud of the US election and it will be another strike or nail in the Republics coffin.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Before Twitter started doing all the purging, I was reading about how the U.S. President account is critical to the President (any President) being able to communicate. Twitter disabling it for 12 days is a National Security violation. If President Trump is able to activate the 2018 Exec Order, Twitter will have hell to pay. Actually they would pay now, if the DHS or DOJ were to deliver a punishment. But, those two agencies have been infiltrated by either China or Aliens.

I've been thinking along these lines. Disabling Trump's Twitter account, and locking him out of the POTUS account, might very well have been an illegal act.

Didn't Q say that some of these Big Tech companies would collapse under the weight of their illegal actions?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Will Articles of Impeachment be unstoppable?
(aka Be Careful what you wish for.)

New Congress started
House = still majority Dems
2 GA seats go to Dems, so Senate = 50/50
Bad PR / Images give "responsible Rino Senators" cover to switch
Memos condemning event typed a day before it happened
Conflicting reports of what is real/fake
Tech suspends the majority of pro-Trump / KU pages
Tech pushing out fear / danger on other pages

Trump in a corner will no where to go.
STAGE IS SET.
STAY TUNED.

A good reminder for everyone to choose their words wisely.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

I get that and would understand it. But given the amount of 'leaks' something would drip through as it were. Even more important for people's morale that something positive happens and also something that would put the wind up the 'opposition' (like they already have), but without giving away their next move.

I feel everyone here is looking for that tsunami, the wrecking ball, to come crashing in and reveal everything in the next 11 days.....I wish I had everyone else's faith atm, but I just don't.

Yes, I saw Warrior's post. Yes, I get if something so big is coming that is outside common man's control it would make much more sense of the lock downs and not have everyone running around like headless chickens causing more pandemonium. But seriously, there are only a few people that need to be brought to justice, that is not going to cause the massive upheaval and reason to 'bug down' as he suggests and others have backed him by saying we need to stay home and let the military get on with their job.

I have a BOB, my car is fuelled, but that has been my sats since the '90's early 2 thousands. I'm almost always prepped for the unpredictable as best I can. But what is coming is either about exposing corruption not just in the States, in which case there is absolutely no need to go to 'bug out ' extremes, or it ex-planetary in which case yes 'bug out' is most defo necessary. I had a vision about the second many years ago.

It's either one or the other. Granted we can be prepared for either eventuality as best we can. But we need to decide individually which is the more threatening to us individually and prepare and focus for that one and not spread ourselves so thin energetically over both options.

So which is it to be? World wide revolution on the exposure of world wide corruption that we know exists but we need the proof that something is going to be done about it?
OR
Some kind of alien invasion or stellar apocalyptic event that nigh on wipes out the majority of humanity?

Which are you and everyone else going to focus and prepare for?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Forgive if posted...

Who's exactly calling the shots ?
Michelle Obama calls for Trump to be 'permanently' banned as pressure mounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

Pressure is mounting on the nation's leading social media companies to permanently ban Donald Trump from their platforms as former first lady Michelle Obama on Thursday joined the growing number of powerful voices calling for the president's ouster to prevent him from using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to incite another wave of violence.

Right before the POTUS ban

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

Before Twitter started doing all the purging, I was reading about how the U.S. President account is critical to the President (any President) being able to communicate. Twitter disabling it for 12 days is a National Security violation. If President Trump is able to activate the 2018 Exec Order, Twitter will have hell to pay. Actually they would pay now, if the DHS or DOJ were to deliver a punishment. But, those two agencies have been infiltrated by either China or Aliens.

I've been thinking along these lines. Disabling Trump's Twitter account, and locking him out of the POTUS account, might very well have been an illegal act.

Didn't Q say that some of these Big Tech companies would collapse under the weight of their illegal actions?

They are trampling over every law in their urgent desperate panic trying to get ahead of Trump and team. Probably thinking if they can get ahead of him and get him out of their way, all the laws they are breaking now won't matter once they're in charge of everything. Nothing will come of their treasonous deeds.

Something is scaring the absolute life out of the traitors that they have pulled parler and gab apps, and kicking thousands off twit, all happened overnight. We've seen some wild stuff over the last few years guys, on these threads and elsewhere, but we've never seen anything like this.

Something big, huge, is about to drop this weekend. The traitors know what it is and it has terrified them. And they are clearly desperate it doesn't get out.

It's certainly very tense this weekend. More so than ever before.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Nothing new there. This pops up every few weeks. Wikileaks would make an announcement at least on their Twitter or actual site if anything new was dumped.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
I hope we see a real breakdown of findings and reveals, another podium event of accusations isnt enough, weve seen so many. It needs to be a proper reveal, all the bad stuff, I'm sure the world can take it.

Then the trials should be shown, give these people nothing, I'm looking at this like they would if trump had done all this.

No deals.

Needs repeating
^^^^^^^
It's this or absolutely nothing now. Nothing less would suffice. Otherwise we might as well accept anyone who holds a position of authority over us are all singing from the same hymn sheet but to a different tune just to keep us divided and at odds.....and thus the control continues. It's just history repeating itself over and over again...it's just the size of the ball park that keeps getting bigger due to the internet/social media/MSM/Tech and pharma.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That’s odd. That makes no sense to me. That’s literally just what SCIF stands for. Doesn’t really ring as a name of an actual operation....

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

02/02 also my birthday

Also Lincoln Day apparently.
Also World Wetlands Day.
Also pagan festival of Imbolc, day of new beginnings

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am18America/ChicagoSaturday2021-01-09T08:54:55-06:0008America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

That’s odd. That makes no sense to me. That’s literally just what SCIF stands for. Doesn’t really ring as a name of an actual operation....

Trump team was watching all along! Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. (SCIF)

On Election night, Trump and his campaign team assembled in the Eisenhower Building just west in the White House to watch the results come in.

Know what is there?

The Federalized National Guard were pulling around the clock duty in at least 16 states to trap these monsters.
All the swing states currently involved in the theft are on the list.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Indeed and a very good point. They are preventing him from communicating that he wants no violence.

He was lucky to get in that 2-minutes speech condemning what happened.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The only tweets they removed of Trumps where the very peaceful ones telling to tell everyone to go home peacefully..

Its a bit odd.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

They sh!t their Depends. That's why their reactions have been so hysterical. They're a bunch of scared old women.

It woke them up to the possibility that the people they've screwed over might be upset.

Life's a bitch when you lie.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The press still thinks it's a game. If they didn't they would be taking banning conservative media much more seriously than they are. They would be tempering their rhetoric, worried they'll have their own a**es handed to them by the white hats.

They still don't get that what they're calling for can happen to them as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
For the left's echo chamber of Twitter, #1984 has been disabled.

If Q isn't a thing, you're going to have two separate echo chambers moving forward, unless Google and Apple can pressure Parler/Gab to give up. The craziest part is watching friends sold on the media narrative loving it and calling for more of it. The inability to rationally deal with different opinions and speech you don't agree with (hurtful or not), is weakness, not strength. This is BEYOND dangerous and past the slippery slope, we've started free fall, IMO.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join