It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What if Biden concedes ?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The video I just shared of Lt Gn McInerney - he says . ..

Comey sold Hammer and Scorecard to the Chinese.
Pelosi, Schumer, knew antifa would enter Capitol, they arranged it.
Authorities have someone that has flipped sides, and is singing.
Special Forces slipped in Capitol building amongst Antifa and took Pelosi's laptop, she's frantic. And is the true reason behind the 25thA thing.
He mentions treason. High treason.

Quite a prominent military man stating all these things and much more, all evidenced - deadly serious.

I think it's all finally come to a head.

Fire in the hole . . ... . ka-BOOM.

My fingernails are chewed off.

edit on 9-1-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Actually they would pay now, if the DHS or DOJ were to deliver a punishment. But, those two agencies have been infiltrated by either China or Aliens.

You’re starting to see why we talk about reptile aliens.
When you accept they are real you realize they aren’t going away without a crazy fight.
And it’s going to look crazy from a humans perspective.

Dominion, Zuckerberg, Obama....not just communist....alien communists.

We’re not trying to be obnoxious. We’re trying to warn y’all how dedicated they are to their cause.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thanks for this...I had just seen the short section about Nancy's laptop on Parler, which on its own seemed a bit odd, but watching the whole video now, it's makes sense, as well as enlightens about a number of issues.

Definitely feel that Trump is going to go all in very soon and am restocking the POPCORN!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Things are heating up fast . ..

files.abovetopsecret.com...
twitter.com...

Edit: Some saying files aren't new, some saying yes there are some new files in there. I've not looked so I don't know either way guys.

edit on Sat Jan 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Odd but I've had access to this for several months, so not sure why it's being touted by everyone as 'just dropped'?

Anyway lots of interesting info but also much that's boring, and it's a crap shoot as to which links to click to find anything really stunning.

Have fun if it's new to you!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

Odd but I've had access to this for several months, so not sure why it's being touted by everyone as 'just dropped'?

Anyway lots of interesting info but also much that's boring, and it's a crap shoot as to which links to click to find anything really stunning.

Have fun if it's new to you!

Yes I see on the twit comments some others are saying it's nothing new. But there are also others saying differently, that there is new stuff in there.

I can't look thru it, my head already spins with stuff as it is. I'm sure some autists would enjoy combing thru it, I'm afraid I'm not one of them lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

Thanks for this...I had just seen the short section about Nancy's laptop on Parler, which on its own seemed a bit odd, but watching the whole video now, it's makes sense, as well as enlightens about a number of issues.

Definitely feel that Trump is going to go all in very soon and am restocking the POPCORN!

Hi SJ.

The entire video is well worth a watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Well, if those arrests don't come to light today in US and Europe...that's another strike...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Good Morning or Sweet Dreams to our friends in different time zones. Lol, I’ll try not to be too wordy , things are moving fast !

A little after 4am on the west coast, watching Washington Journal on C-span and drinking my morning tea
So the topic is how people feel about POTUS being banned from Twitter, FB, etc. , Oh Boy, people are pissed, and this moderator is biased, he’s trying to manage it, hanging up on people, letting the few dummies condemning free speech drone on...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the this - the audio is great, really informative. But wierdly doesn't seem to match the video, why are there Xmas trees up, no masks anywhere and speech patterns dont seem to match. Would be good to see what a lip reader says about it!
It has had very few views, wonder if it is being censored?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Arrests are being made but targeting the far right group. Proud Boy member was just arrested for unlawful entry into the US Capital:
Hawaii News

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They may well happen Jane, but nothing may be released about them yet. You need to think from a covert military mindset as to what's going on atm - read Warrior0113's post a few pages back.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Couple of thoughts this morning:

1. For those complaining about all of the recent linking to Twitter (until yesterday), T was the digital battlefield and the platform with the most reach. If you believe in a plan, this was obviously known and accounted for. Plenty of drops speaking to/of Jack.

2. Spoiler alert for Wonder Woman 84...

Not a great movie but basically the only thing to come out on the "big screen" this past year so it had a ton of reach/views. Is the ending soft disclosure to everyday people about the emergency broadcast system?
edit on 9-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Adds

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I hope we see a real breakdown of findings and reveals, another podium event of accusations isnt enough, weve seen so many. It needs to be a proper reveal, all the bad stuff, I'm sure the world can take it.

Then the trials should be shown, give these people nothing, I'm looking at this like they would if trump had done all this.

No deals.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

I can believe it. The people there were peaceful albeit frustrated with the election fraud and just wanted their voices heard and their concerns addressed.

Those returning have pics and videos. I hope they share them across all platforms and I hope the platforms allow them. Those people came from all over the country. Some drove two or three days to get there and walked miles to get to the event.

These people have all my love and respect and thanks. Some are estimating 350,000 - 400,000 people were there. These people were NOT flag-burning, vandalizing, arsonist, pos thugs. These were ordinary patriotic concerned citizens.

That's what the Swampcritters are afraid of. An awake and patriotic citizenry.

Greetings ATS Fam!

I got back from DC last night and it was an amazing time.

Quick recap from my lens.

The number of people is far closer to a million.

As Trump was giving his speech, near the end, the Capitol police allowed the first wave of Antifa disguised as Trumpers in.

As the speech entered, the crowd began marching and the Trumpers that were ahead were baited into the Capital.

The crowd pushed up and eventually they stopped letting people in.

Throughout all of this, Trumpers stopped any protester from breaking windows, attacking police etc.

We sung the national anthem and demanded that the representatives do their jobs.

True civil disobedience due to the blatant fraud we all know happened.

It is quite humorous to watch the coverage and hypocrisy.

They are panicking now more then ever, their little psy-op did not work.

All they accomplished was having our voices and action to be heard and seen around the world.

The MSM narrative is failing, everyone knows that they were let in, plenty of video evidence of that.

Get your popcorn, it is about to get good!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
Thanks for the this - the audio is great, really informative. But wierdly doesn't seem to match the video, why are there Xmas trees up, no masks anywhere and speech patterns dont seem to match. Would be good to see what a lip reader says about it!
It has had very few views, wonder if it is being censored?

I also wondered about the Christmas trees still being up. Traditionally they are up until the 12th night, which is what, 5th or 6th Jan?

Anyway, I thought I would have a little rummage around the net regarding the tradition of taking down Christmas trees . ..

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Decorations are often taken down around 5 or 6 January, in line with Twelfth Night and Epiphany, which marks the visit of the wise men to Jesus.

But it hasn’t always been the case that decorations are put away 10 days after Christmas. In the 17th century, and previously in the Middle Ages, it was far more usual to see them up until 2 February.

That date marks Candlemas in the Church of England calendar, which celebrates the presentation of the infant Jesus in the temple.

“The feast of Christmas started at around 4pm on Christmas Eve afternoon and continued until the Epiphany on 6 January.

“But contrary to popular belief, the Christmas season actually continues right through to Candlemas on 2 February, so there’s no real reason why you should take your decorations down earlier.

Candlemas . ..

en.wikipedia.org...

Feb 2nd. 02.02. I never knew that.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

What does far right mean? They didn’t vote for Biden?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
SCIF - Q relevance

... ....
Military Most to Blame for Helicopter Noise Around DC, New Study Finds

For example, in fall 2018, the Army began a clandestine training mission that increased use of its Black Hawk helicopters in the D.C. region. Bloomberg News reported that the service requested additional funding for the mysterious operation, known as "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility." Weeks later, the news outlet reported the flights were part of a training assignment aimed at responding to a terrorist attack or a natural disaster.

edit on 192021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

edit on 192021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ochs is widely reported in various media outlets as the founder of the Hawaiʻi Chapter of the far right-wing “Proud Boys” group. He also made an unsuccessful run for the State Representative, Dist 22 seat (Waikīkī and Honolulu) in the most recent November election.
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Good question. Maui Now doesnt define "far-right wing" only as Proud Boys

edit on 9-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join