It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Thank you everyone in these threads for the great MEMES!

Over the past 3+ years, the memes have had me laughing till it hurt.

Me too! I'm hoping to see a video soon featuring Twitter Birds (Twitter's logo is a bird) getting blasted by hunters.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

A couple of years ago I saw him knock a 20 something out with a single punch. Old man strength he said and shuffled back inside his house. Funniest thing ever.

The number, 75 million, looks pretty big, but how many will do much? Think of the change that could happen if only 75 million people debated like in ancient Greece. Hell just a few people standing around chatting face to face can make a serious change in the world, so image 75 million taking the time to talk?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: queenofswords

And the constant “please keep everyone out of the thread that challenges us!” Is a little tiring too

It’s becoming more evident some of you are great people

Some are a cult

It’s so sad and pathetic

It’s cool I’ll give you your safe space if you need it

We're a cult because we're sick of being kicked. I'll use your word. Please.

No I’m sick of being kicked to

It’s a cult because you believe in an infallible invisible hero who admits he has to lie to you

Nothing will change your minds, well some of you

“Barr will arrest the people enhanced in a coup”

He didn’t

“Barr was always deep state, this was part of the plan”

I know damn well we will see people who were positive to the point they ridiculed those that didn’t agree that trump will be sworn in n January 20 just as quick say “of course trump wasn’t sworn in it’s part of the plan!”

Not all q people do this

Some are great

And I share the goals with even the ones that are cult like

That’s what makes it so damn sad

And it’s actually damaged significantly the populist movement

Incorrect. We had our doubts about Barr, discussed it at length several times. You're reaching there. Besides, it's not like we're a homogeneous bunch, some zombiefied hive mind or something. That's not even accurate, in my opinion. I can look at this, and say what if, and have an open mind, and not somehow magically morph into a mind controlled slave or brainless cult member. I assure you it is possible.

'Invisible hero?' I think you might be taking this whole thing too seriously. After all, it is just a larp.

originally posted by: dashen
What does he mean only just beginning?

He didn't say who he is transferring power to

Oh boy.

I just hope they don't write killer robots in until next season. Really not my cup of tea. I actually threw up in my mouth a little as I was typing this.

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: doobydoll
I was only thinking this earlier in the day - surely not every Dem Rep or Senator is a swamp member... just too unbelievable statistically.

Probably most are compromised if not a willing sell out. I think there are a few that are free of that control system, but that is probably a very small number. Lot of money to be made by controlling those people. A lot of geopolitical power to be wielded by controlling those people.
edit on 8-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can believe it. The people there were peaceful albeit frustrated with the election fraud and just wanted their voices heard and their concerns addressed.

Those returning have pics and videos. I hope they share them across all platforms and I hope the platforms allow them. Those people came from all over the country. Some drove two or three days to get there and walked miles to get to the event.

These people have all my love and respect and thanks. Some are estimating 350,000 - 400,000 people were there. These people were NOT flag-burning, vandalizing, arsonist, pos thugs. These were ordinary patriotic concerned citizens.

That's what the Swampcritters are afraid of. An awake and patriotic citizenry.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A little about me...

I'm a researcher...I love puzzles, mysteries and especially digging into conspiracy theories...(all kinds)...and our Big Kahuna, Dashen and 17 have provided us with the MOAB of ALL CTs over these past 33 threads.

So THAT (and the free donuts)...is why I am here; to research where the clues and information take me.

I also exercised my patriotic, constitutional right and duty to vote...and I voted for Donald Trump in this election and the one prior.

I believe this last election was stolen from my candidate...and I find that to be another fascinating CT...well worth examining.

The TRUMP sign in my front yard stays up until I hear DJT say he concedes...or I see a photo of Sleepy Joe snoozing behind the Resolute Desk, inside the Oval Office.

Currently, I am very interested in crumbs coming out about the LEONARDO/ITALIAN JOB...so that is where I'm currently focused as a researcher and avid CT fanboy.

Understandably, there has been an over-abundance of pearl-clutching, hand-wringing, whining and moaning...as well as schadenfreude-based trolling.

I will be ignoring that.
It's boring to me...and, I'll wager, to many others here.

I will, however, continue to do what I enjoy doing here, which is to research and dig on conspiracy theories...in this MOAB Conspiracy Theory...within this MOAB Conspiracy Thread...within this MOAB Conspiracy Website.

Again...

RESEARCH=FUN
WHINING/TROLLING=BORING.

Can I just say, I LOVE YOU!

I can't even describe my state of mind right now. I've been through the most stressful few months and have not been able to be here or even know half of what is going on in general. I've just been trying to catch up on the last 2 days of this thread and am still behind. What little "news" I've been able to get lately has certainly had me feeling weary, frightened and sad but I still have faith. Seeing this post along with a few other recent ones has helped me a lot and gave me a little smile. I've missed you all so much and hope to be back more frequently sometime next week if everything is still here.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Thank you everyone in these threads for the great MEMES!

Over the past 3+ years, the memes have had me laughing till it hurt.

Me too! I'm hoping to see a video soon featuring Twitter Birds (Twitter's logo is a bird) getting blasted by hunters.

edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Fixed it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This October 14th post by Q is a bit confusing, in hindsight.

Q post #4856: operationq.pub...

A Q imposter attempting to keep us off-guard?

Real Q using the "disinformation is necessary" technique ?

Real Q who didn't know foreign interference was occurring?

Real Q had been turned into a Black Hat?

Real Q being totally honest?

edit on 1/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

WTF is spreely?!

Spreely is a community where Individuals, regardless of their viewpoint or identity, can speak freely without fear of the 'thought police'. Spreely members are respected partners, not 'users' who are constantly exploited Spreely believes that you have the right to freedom of expression, privacy and to not be exploited and abused.

I dont use it much, too many, umm, call girls.......... Also cant find out who the owners are..

spreely.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm hopeful things work out that way. I think there is a lot more stomach for war than people think. Awakening is when everyone realizes that when an unelected government tells everyone to turn right, everyone (as a whole, not individually) can turn left at the same time and walk away. Laws are just words on paper. And the White House is just a nice building.

On a separate note, Parler is run on AWS, and there are already calls to take it down. I've always been curious about what Amazon will do...

twitter.com...

Spreely is hosted on AWS, and it looks like they are toast.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

My Jewish Neighbor said that he wouldn't be surprised if we don't have a stable government for the next few years. He thinks it will be basically hit or miss for most of the people and their local governments and the state levels will be unfunctional for the most part, but the Federal level he doesn't hold out much hope for much.

I asked him if he thinks it will be an all out Civil War. He told me that he doesn't think that many people will have much the stomach for it after a few military styled engagements take place. He thinks that the media will basically temper people down from the fighting by showing the aftermath of a few major cityscapes from battles. He pointed to how people started to lose motivation for war when the media started to show dead bodies. He told me that after a few cities fall and the massive amount of dead are seen, most of the issues will be political debates and very limited fighting.

He's an old man, he'll be 102 this year, he had survived the Shoah during WWII ( that's the Holocaust ), and he lived in Germany for a few years after the split. He remembers the Berlin Airlift, and the turmoil back here during the 60s and 70s. The guy has been around for a while and lived through some pretty bad stuff. So when he points out misdirection in the world political system he also goes off about it from his life time of experiences.

So January 20th we might not have anyone in charge, just a bunch of political types thinking that they are in charge. American will be first than the rest of the world will follow. hell the only reason China hasn't fallen yet is because the 3G Dam hasn't failed yet. How long do you think that will hold up?

edit on 1/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

A couple of years ago I saw him knock a 20 something out with a single punch. Old man strength he said and shuffled back inside his house. Funniest thing ever.

The number, 75 million, looks pretty big, but how many will do much? Think of the change that could happen if only 75 million people debated like in ancient Greece. Hell just a few people standing around chatting face to face can make a serious change in the world, so image 75 million taking the time to talk?

Times have changed. We're more violent now, like way back in history. Closer to modern times there were unwritten rules of warfare. Washington relied on that one night, and war changed.

Later yet, "tempered" by politics, war became a bloody game between people who never got their hands dirty.

What happened the other day tells me the dog is straining at the leash, and was doing so without Trump saying a word or doing a thing.

Why would that be? Washington, DC has abused our good natures for decades now with their taxes and their games and their graft. Trump happened to be the man who stepped into the breach, a man who was a kid during our zenith, who enjoyed a happy youth in a great country emerging from great darkness. A patriot.

My mother said that zenith lasted from a little after WWII until Kennedy was murdered. With those fatal shots we lost our innocence. Vietnam ushered in the combined warfare of politicians and the MIC I just mentioned.

Talking would be great. It would be civilized, but there's nothing civilized about what's been and is being done to us. There is a subsegment of the right that clearly needs to be heard and they didn't feel talk was enough.

Or, they used that as an excuse. I don't know. I wasn't there and we aren't being told the truth by the institutions we're used to giving us reasonable information. They've taken to twisting everything before they deliver it.

What do you do when you're constantly lied to? You stop listening.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Any gun guys out there? I find it a little peculiar that the Capitol shooter had two hands on his gun and shot so limp wristed that the gun flips up at least 45 degrees. I don't think I've ever seen an experienced shooter that aims that long and fires one shot with both hands on the gun let a gun kick back like that. I would be surprised if he didn't have a weapon malfunction. Doesn't seem like a shot from a trained professional.

parler.com...

Gripped too firmly actually, in my opinion. I prefer to cradle the weapon and let it climb as much as it wants to. Hang on just enough to make sure you don't drop it, but relaxed grip. Gripping too forcefully can affect your trigger squeeze and throw off your aim. By the time the weapon starts to climb, the bullet is already leaving the barrel. It's not like you have to forcefully hold it on target as it bucks or something. You just bring it back down to reacquire your target after the kick.

originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I’m with you on this but I had to STOP WATCHING THE MSM. I cannot tolerate it.
If the 74 million voters for Trump would band together and March on Washington, not back down, stay until we had a legal verifiable document that WE THE PEOPLE TAKE BACK CONTROL OF OUR COUNTRY. If not, produce our second amendment and install pre determined people to take the reins until all new congress etc were installed with term limits etc.

There are a lot more of us than there are of them, there's no arguing with that. To paraphrase Patrick Henry 'Millions of free people armed and in defense of their homeland is an invincible army by any standard'. Of course that has the potential to get real messy real quick. I don't want that. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to anything like that.

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
My Fellow Patriots
We are in the Storm, the eye is about to finish its pass.
Stay Vigilant
Be Ready
Remember your Oaths

For God & Country

Semper Fidelis

Thanks for the reminder. I will.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The ambiguity may be in the word "Hackers". "Hackers" break in. These bad actors were allowed in or had access, right?

edit on 8-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
lol, I got a pop-up ad for Hawaiian shirts.

GAME ON!

link   
Heh. Kind of like they let people into the Capitol.

originally posted by: queenofswords

The ambiguity may be in the word "Hackers". "Hackers" break in. These actors were allowed in.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
US Space Command tweet on 08/01/2021 at 21:57:35

Get your popcorn ready baby!

The 1st movie on my 2021 Learning List... t.co...

This is a reference to posts:
#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

#1928 & #1929 [Movie 1] Showtime. >>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages? When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]? What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA? Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution? Who signed pg 380? Who signed pg 389? Who signed pg 390? Who signed pg 391? Who signed pg 392?

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.221 📁
Sep 11 2018 18:27:53 (EST)
Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying against Comey?

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th, twice.

2) Video length is 1:33 and discusses the film Midway... as 0311Warrior told us... we're through the eye of the storm so are Mid Way!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

Is Space Command going to project the Movie across the Sky? Or via EBS?

edit on 8-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's sickening to see a puff like Colbert, who enjoys every perk and privilege of a corrupt system, stand on his scripted soapbox and deride a good American girl for exercising her right to petition her government.

I wonder what the real Stephen Colbert would be like under adverse conditions.

If the DEMOCRATIC-Biden-CCP election steal is successful, you might find out. If Congress impeaches President Trump again...effectively kicking him in the butt on his way out the door... the Actions and Reactions will destroy millions of lives, and turn America into Iran.
edit on 1/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

ChinaBoy deletes the "Man" but not the Office.

Guess there will be fewer twit links posted here. I can't even get Gab.com to load.

How is this video still up! 😂

How is the video up? Simple, AI can’t detect the sarcasm. It literally agrees with everything he is saying.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that XRVision facial recognition software identified Antifa members among rioters who stormed the Capitol Wednesday. XRVision did not identify any Antifa members. The Washington Times apologizes to XRVision for the error.

Facial recognition software has identified neo-Nazis and other extremists as participants in Wednesday’s assault on the U.S. Capitol.

CORRECTED: Facial recognition identifies extremists storming the Capitol

It seems like a lot of people here are having a hard time wrapping their head around the idea that Patriots, conservatives, people who at their core like themselves could've been the front-line instagators entering the Capitol Building.

The congnative dissonance is staggering, and the echos are haunting. I don't want to believe that the actions of people who likely hold the same beliefs I do might have lead to the deaths of multiple peole. I don't, but is appears that is exactly what happened.

Either we are better than this, or we all fall together. That holds true for all points along the political spectrum.

I don't think you can just sort of damn anyone who read some Q stuff, because someone who died at the capitol read Q stuff. That doesn't track, in my opinion, regardless of what fanatics may try to assert.

That being said, I don't find it hard to believe that some that entered the capitol were genuine Trump supporters. It's important to recognize though that crowd control and security measures had to utterly fail for it to even get that far. Also not hard to believe that a few of the more destructive 'protesters' might have been Trump supporters too. We are not a homogeneous bunch.

You, me, the rest of us commenting in this thread had absolutely nothing to do with that gal charging the barricade as far as I can tell. There are actually crazy people who aren't liberals or whatever. I think all of us know this. I don't see how that translates into 'Q bad!' though.

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: blueman12

One woman (unarmed Trump supporter) was shot by SS or capitol police and died. How and when did this officer die? COVID?

Officer Brian Sicknick was removed from Life Support and died this morning.

thehill.com...

www.fox5dc.com...

No details about the injury or sickness (heart attack possibly) that led to his death. Nancy Pelosi ordered Capitol Hill flags flown at half-staff after Brian Sicknick died, about 9:30am ET this morning.

I don't know if anyone else has caught it yet, but your thehill link has corrected their story:

Media outlets Thursday night incorrectly reported that a Capitol Hill police officer had died during the riot at the Capitol on Wednesday.

"Media reports regarding the death of a United States Capitol Police (USCP) officer are not accurate," Eva Malecki, communications director for the Capitol Police said in a statement. "Although some officers were injured and hospitalized yesterday, no USCP officers have passed away."

"We ask that our officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected at this time," she added. "Should a statement become necessary, the Department will issue one at the appropriate time."

Police union representatives reportedly told reporters that an officer died Thursday, but later stated that the officer in question would be taken off life support Friday morning.

Lawmakers also tweeted about the alleged death Thursday evening.

edit on 8-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The ambiguity may be in the word "Hackers". "Hackers" break in. These bad actors were allowed in or had access, right?

Strictly speaking, yes. But they're also calling those who accessed the many government installations in 2020 "hackers", even though analysts say someone left the back-doors open. The "hackers" just walked right in to these systems and began spying, without damaging a thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo

When the constitution gives we the people the right to over throw a corrupt government how was that to be done? By force? By some sort of massive class action law suit?
Is there a legal way that it can be accomplished?

Not that I've been able to discover. I did a thread on it a few years back, pre Q, and was never able to discover satisfactory answers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing specific in the Constitution on it beyond the Bill Of Rights, which certainly alludes to it, that I could find. I haven't read the Federalist and Anti Federalist Papers yet, I suspect there might be more answers there. Also other revolutionary era literature undoubtedly refers to it, but I haven't seen that which provides those answers yet.

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join