It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Yeah I think that’s probably pretty close to reality honestly. We’re already ruled by algorithms, most just don’t realize it yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Interesting that 0311Warrior told us that the first half of the storm started on 3.11 reverse of 11.3 in drop 15.
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Did it start with Podesta? Did Huma get picked up on 6.11?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's sickening to see a puff like Colbert, who enjoys every perk and privilege of a corrupt system, stand on his scripted soapbox and deride a good American girl for exercising her right to petition her government.

He teased her for taking a shot of Mace from behind his security gates. She shed a few tears and earned her stripes.

I wonder what the real Stephen Colbert would be like under adverse conditions.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So...can we at least get an acknowledgment that TDS is real?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You're right, that will bring the rez up. I read it so many times, I forgot.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's actually an epic bit of prose from Virgil.

en.wikipedia.org...(Dante)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

The Inferno describes Dante's journey through Hell, guided by the ancient Roman poet Virgil. In the poem, Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen".[1]

As an allegory, the Divine Comedy represents the journey of the soul toward God, with the Inferno describing the recognition and rejection of sin.[2]

edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Think a new version is required...9 circles of mental illness in our leadership from Gov't to big tech, institutions, to media & Hollywood.

Had this image from a while back.

Image at right you might recognize from a Q drop.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: Grambler

It was the hope that there were good individuals in positions of power somewhere, if not any hope of salvation is useless.

There is no longer time to build or reestablish principles from within, if it didnt already exist then it was already game over.

I think it's important to make the distinction here that probably not all these people are willing participants. Some are probably being leveraged into their decisions through blackmail or other implied or actual threat.

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Q did give people hope

False hope

Was it worth it?

This is a good place to point out that there was little in the way of actual prediction within the material that Q posted. Arrests, vote rigging, I think that's about it. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please. The rest has been people speculating about it, which I personally have no problem with. I don't see what the big deal is. People speculate about lots of stuff, all the time. What's the big deal?

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

Not false hope at all.
That's why long periods of quiet.
Get people to figure it out themselves.
Of course many will err as the subject matter gets pretty esoteric at times, but who cares?

BEST F'N LARP IN HISTORY

Agree. Epic! Thanks for building this playground, it's totally awesome!
edit on 8-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

My Jewish Neighbor said that he wouldn't be surprised if we don't have a stable government for the next few years. He thinks it will be basically hit or miss for most of the people and their local governments and the state levels will be unfunctional for the most part, but the Federal level he doesn't hold out much hope for much.

I asked him if he thinks it will be an all out Civil War. He told me that he doesn't think that many people will have much the stomach for it after a few military styled engagements take place. He thinks that the media will basically temper people down from the fighting by showing the aftermath of a few major cityscapes from battles. He pointed to how people started to lose motivation for war when the media started to show dead bodies. He told me that after a few cities fall and the massive amount of dead are seen, most of the issues will be political debates and very limited fighting.

He's an old man, he'll be 102 this year, he had survived the Shoah during WWII ( that's the Holocaust ), and he lived in Germany for a few years after the split. He remembers the Berlin Airlift, and the turmoil back here during the 60s and 70s. The guy has been around for a while and lived through some pretty bad stuff. So when he points out misdirection in the world political system he also goes off about it from his life time of experiences.

So January 20th we might not have anyone in charge, just a bunch of political types thinking that they are in charge. American will be first than the rest of the world will follow. hell the only reason China hasn't fallen yet is because the 3G Dam hasn't failed yet. How long do you think that will hold up?

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's sickening to see a puff like Colbert, who enjoys every perk and privilege of a corrupt system, stand on his scripted soapbox and deride a good American girl for exercising her right to petition her government.

He teased her for taking a shot of Mace from behind his security gates. She shed a few tears and earned her stripes.

I wonder what the real Stephen Colbert would be like under adverse conditions.

youtu.be...

That's the kind of language we should be careful with. My stupid jokes pass under the radar because they're meaningless, but what she said IS careless.

Okay, think what you want. Thought Crime isn't quite here yet.

Speak it and you're definitely asking for trouble.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Today, a caller to Sean Hannity's radio program who went to D.C. started crying out of frustration, due to how the media is portraying Trump protestors.

He explained how on his side of the capital building, everything was orderly and hopeful. Then the security police opened the barricade gates, and the doors to the capitol building. Everyone just walked in. As an older guy with an older group, they remained outside, with no clue of what was transpiring inside.

Even Sean Hannity got emotional listening to this Patriot describe (in tears) how frustrated he is with the current system of Media, Judges, DOJ, etc..

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Flesh699
Think logically.
Trump won.
The democrats wouldn't be scrambling right now to pull the 25th.
Powell wouldn't be calling for Trump's resignation.

This has never happened.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they knew they were screwed.

Absolutely. They're crapping their pants in fear of what Trump might do. This clearly goes way beyond a protest that got a bit out of hand.

This, more than anything else, is giving me hope that perhaps all if not lost, and light might yet prevail.

I’m trying to figure out why I feel so excited tonight... you put some of my thoughts into words...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: awhispersecho

I'm starting to think there is just a Blackhat AI and Whitehat AI supercomputer giving orders and simulation battling each other out to be our new god.

That would be correct.

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I know what it is, but it is still fiction.

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Of course it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My tears are flowing...not.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Would it be a stretch to say 75,000,000 people no longer trust the media?

That guy is one tough cookie. Much respect. 👍

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So what's going on with the banning etc.? And why it is glorious!

Everyone is getting a taste of CCP life, whether they like it or not.

During the post press-briefing Q&A today, an anemic Joe Biden described his top priorities. #1) Ensure that 100 million people get vaccinated against the "deadly virus" in his first 100 days. #2) Ensure that everyone wears a mask in public for 100 days. CCP treatment indeed. Totally out of touch with what Americans think his top priorities should be.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Okay, think what you want. Thought Crime isn't quite here yet.

Red Flag Laws say differently.

You make a lot of good points. It's not like we have to worry about getting nabbed if we speak anything but "China-Truths" (ie state approved talking points), but we are getting dangerously close to that line.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a good one.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So what's going on with the banning etc.? And why it is glorious!

Everyone is getting a taste of CCP life, whether they like it or not.

During the post press-briefing Q&A today, an anemic Joe Biden described his top priorities. #1) Ensure that 100 million people get vaccinated against the "deadly virus" in his first 100 days. #2) Ensure that everyone wears a mask in public for 100 days. CCP treatment indeed. Totally out of touch with what Americans think his top priorities should be.

It's the bubble of dementia. They feed him what he's supposed to say. He repeats it. I doubt he even remembers it.

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join