It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

E's latest post says that - "on a good note Twitter stock is currently tanking". Couldnt happen to a nicer guy

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is Parler no longer allowing comments on E or Wood posts?
Latest ones have no comment section.

I saw that a few minutes ago, but its back to normal now. Probably due to heavy traffic. There are probably several million patriots registering accounts at Parlor & Gab right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: IAMTAT

E's latest post says that - "on a good note Twitter stock is currently tanking". Couldnt happen to a nicer guy

Anybody with half a brain knows that Twitter just lost several million customers.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I just want us all to be realistic here. Nobody is coming to save us. In fact, they are much more likely to be coming to get us.

We are be systematically silenced, deplatformed and dehumanized. There is going to be nobody left that stands with people like us. And the sooner all of us accept that, the sooner we can make alternate plans.

Surely the military can see this and will step in. What did they sign up for? We are obviously effed as a country.
If I cut the POTUS communications off I would already be room temperature by now.

My eyes tell me Trump lost..my brain tells me this is a lot bigger than Trump... The most powerful man in the free world dethroned without a day in court and doesn’t use the military?!?

I cannot fathom it. Call me stubborn. Call me stupid. I can not accept it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Been reading Putin's reactions. He expected it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The military is not going to do anything. More than half the Generals in charge are lefties and the rest are politicians who are more worried about their cushy jobs at Northrup Grumman than doing what is right. The military is not going to ever be used for political issues like we’re seeing now. That is a fantasy.

You really think anybody is going to stick their necks out and risk their reputations, safety and livelihood for Trump and his supporters after what happened Wednesday? Even if it was a good thing realistically and not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, it’s being made to be the worst thing since 9-11 in the world of the regular people. NOBODY has Trumps back anymore. And when I say nobody I don’t mean regular folks like us. I mean people in positions of power and authority. The optics are so bad it’s ridiculous.
edit on 8-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They probably think they're going to get a BIG REIMBURSEMENT from the new administration for "helping", if you know what I mean. At least, Mr. Jack the Dorkey, probably will. Just my opinion and "guess".

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Way better rez. Such an awesome infographic....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

can you link to this so I can enlarge it and read it please?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yeah, that was Dante's fictitious idea of what hell would be like. I don't think we can rely on that for the truth.

Doh. It's a cartoony thing. Nvm.
edit on 1/8/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I'm starting to think there is just a Blackhat AI and Whitehat AI supercomputer giving orders and simulation battling each other out to be our new god.
edit on 1/8/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that is Actor Joe is in that pic. I am saying symbolism. Then again, we have actor Joe, where is real joe.

2:30 is mirrored, suggesting some completion.

They're saying this picture is from India? The US Ambassador to India is a guy named Kenneth I. Juster

Bio from the US government website.

Looks like it could be him.
edit on 8-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Don't know if it is true but since it is a factor in decoding thought I would share

link

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Excellent question. I don't think all three narratives are mutually exclusive. Folks need to realize at the end of the day the point has been that "God Wins." Not the DS, the military, POTUS, or maybe even all of us. I also agree with Pokey that there may be nobody coming to save us (at least not individuals) which is why many folks have been preparing to save themselves and others. I'm 100% convinced Trump won. I'm 100% convinced the DS won't take the White House for the next four years. But I'm not 100% convinced Trump will be POTUS for another term.

This is how compartmentalization works. That's why everything seems like chaos, and everyone is so frustrated because there isn't a common message. Only the spider at the center of the web knows what to do based on the vibrations from each strand on the web.

At this point, I think we may need to be more careful about what we say. AI doesn't work, but crowdsourcing intelligence work does.

originally posted by: awhispersecho
OK so, in spite of it looking like it's about to get real and not in a good way, I have a question about something I just can't wrap my head around. We seemingly have 3 different narratives at play.

One is that this was not a normal 4 year election and the whole Last president thing. I interpret that as.. well, as this is the end of everything so to speak.

Another narrative is that things are going as planned but Trump may or will not be the one in office when it's all said and done.

The 3rd narrative is that Trump will end up being the President for a 2nd term.

Each of these seems to have certain people who consistently stick with each one. For instance Wood and Flynn say Trump will be in. Other sources have consistently gone with one of the other narratives. So my question is, how is there 3 narratives being pushed by different people if there is one plan? Hope I'm asking this right. But which is it? What is the prevalent belief amongst everyone here and doesn't the differing narratives give you pause or concern?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Don't know if it is true but since it is a factor in decoding thought I would share

link

Now it's just petty.

Jack the Big Baby.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Like I said a while back, the only thing I'm a threat to is a box of Twinkies.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
By the way, @TeamTrump is billing itself as Trump's official Parlor account. All the posts are from within the last 2 days.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Praying for you and fellow warriors in harm's way 0311!

DECODES of your last post:
1) Timestamp points to post:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b8574 No.2811345 📁
Aug 30 2018 22:23:55 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b8574 No.2811253 📁
Aug 30 2018 22:20:12 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
“The whole world is watching.”
Q

Pain.png

>>2811253
twitter.com...📁
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th and includes 23=PAIN and 55 = EYES ON.
Chan post number encodes Jan 8th.

2) Post Delta is 02:32 = PAIN MIRROR and points to DELETED post #232:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th.

3) Post length is 680 before edit, 706 after:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: eb3537 No.297951 📁
Feb 7 2018 19:17:01 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6e2676 No.297717 📁
Feb 7 2018 18:57:55 (EST)
>>297686
>>297709
military target square?

>>297717
Kill box.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 8th, twice.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324485 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:44:25 (EST)
[-]

4) CAPS only gematria of edited post gives:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325300 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:16:54 (EST)
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.

Q

Bolded timestamp and Post number encodes Jan 8th.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147636035 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:08:46 (EST)
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?

BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

edit on 8-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Grambler

Between trusting a plan that nobody seems to have access to, having people stand back due to "trusting" so and so, and the (as you pointed out) false hope "KU" seems to be no different that Obama from a few years ago. Hope and change, which lead to fear and loathing, having to vote for a plan to see what's in it, and of course claim that nothing bad happened because they said they weren't involved. Could be Obama or at this point it could be "KU".

Well it is just a larp, regardless of who is behind the curtain there. No sense getting too wrapped up in it.

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Guyfriday

Who knows, it is entirely possible q was a cia op designed to placate patriots

Honestly I feel bad

Imagine learning your religion is false

How bad would you lash out at others? How many excuses would you make to hold on to that belief?

So many good people who bought into this are gonna have some very rough days ahead of them, or keep living in the delusion

I wish them all the best, but admit being angry they helped stop the best chance we will probably ever have for years to make in roads against the deep state

Disagree. Q did help raise awareness. I think more people are tuned in to the twisting off of our corporate media, congress people, and bureaucrats than they would have been if the Q phenomenon had not occurred. It seems a pretty obvious assessment that part of the purpose of Q's posting was to draw attention to the election fraud that has occurred. Read her last few posts and you'll see what I mean.

Would so many have noticed if not for that larp? I'm not so sure that they would have. You can continue to refuse to see or credit it, but I'll not be so coy. Thanks for the heads up, Q!

As for the rest of what you think people are supposed to be gonna freak out about, I don't get it. I'm sure there are some crazy Q supporters out there, took a lot of creative license with the idea, and have themselves a whole sky cake kind of fantasy built up in their heads about it. Perhaps it is all the musings of a talented child in his mother's basement or whatever.

On the other hand, there is the possibility that this larp has an actual insider behind it with real signals to share with the public and/or other specific people. Wouldn't you want to interpret that if you thought it might be important? It certainly drew my attention to a lot of things that I might not have noticed or paid attention to, otherwise. I can acknowledge that. It doesn't mean that I have to join a cult or wear Q Underoos all the time or something(mine are still being shipped, actually-damn you Amazon!).

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry too much about it, I think we'll be alright. After all it IS just a LARP, by definition. Besides, Q has never really called for violence or anything like that, so anybody getting into that kind of business would be off the reservation that is Q space, technically.

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

Okay fine. Say all that's true, do you have a better or more entertaining alternative?

Doing the same types of intensive research without larping?

That’ll be more productive

And for entertainment you can make fun of the people larping

I wanted to quote this post here too because I wanted to re-emphasize: whoever this Q filly is, I don't know that she would've gotten the audience she did without the larp to propel it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We have a winner! Even down to the same hairline, glasses, face mask, orange tie, and suit.

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that is Actor Joe is in that pic. I am saying symbolism. Then again, we have actor Joe, where is real joe.

2:30 is mirrored, suggesting some completion.

They're saying this picture is from India? The US Ambassador to India is a guy named Kenneth I. Juster

Bio from the US government website.

Looks like it could be him.

edit on 1/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join