It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: MetalThunder

No idea.....all I am saying is that I never saw any apple laptops when working for the DoD or FBI.

That is not saying they don't, just that I never saw any.

Apparently they do use Macintosh...I found some guidelines for gov't use...guess that answers that question

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: MetalThunder

No idea.....all I am saying is that I never saw any apple laptops when working for the DoD or FBI.

That is not saying they don't, just that I never saw any.

What if those are personal laptops with TS government information or incriminating evidence on them?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hmmm....NIGHT76 just disappeared from the flight map....anyone else able to find it?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wanted to take another look, for research, at the REAL shooting ,of that poor woman, Video in DC
Seems it was like chickens teeth to find as it looks to have been scrubbed or at least difficult to ascertain ..... maybe it's just me ... Heres a Chickens Tooth in case you were experiencing the problem like me

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hmmm....NIGHT76 just disappeared from the flight map....anyone else able to find it?

Just over Nebraska heading east at 084 degrees true.

Now gone. Transponder turned off.
edit on 1/8/2021 by pteridine because: update

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance

Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.

Nations in action.org

Conte, Leonardo SpA and the U.S. Embassy behind the Election Data Switch fraud to take out Trump

Italy and Conte played a key role in the international cyber plot to take out Trump. Leonardo Finmeccanica's Cyber Warfare satellites are among the means used

Editor’s Note: What follows is an article purportedly written by “Riccardo Corsetto” sent to NOQ Report through a media contact with Nations in Action. We have not independently verified it but felt it was necessary to put out there considering the late hour in this election cycle.

According to US investigative sources working here in Italy since 18 November 2020, it was the US Embassy in Rome who coordinated the data manipulation of votes cast for President Trump to Joe Biden, with the technical complicity of Leonardo SpA, a company that is 31% owned by the Italian Government and generates more than half of its multi-billion USD annual revenue from its US based subsidiary. Leonardo DRS whose chief executive officer, William Lynn III, was formerly the undersecretary of defense during the Clinton Administration. Leonardo DRS is actively pursing a public listing on the NYSE in 2021.

noqreport. com
edit on 8-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Tracking stopped west of North Platte. Hasn't moved in a few moments.

Maybe it's a long red light?
edit on 8-1-2021 by azbowhunter because: from east to west

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
I started following E on Parler after a few things were mentioned in this thread. It appears he is posting some type of countdown in between other posts. Yesterday was 10 and today is 9.

Yesterday

Just Now

I'm gonna take a guess that E is counting down to 1/17...where they will announce that they are Q.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the election interference report released by Ratcliff yet? Didn't that drop yesterday?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: azbowhunter

Tracking stopped west of North Platte. Hasn't moved in a few moments.

Maybe it's a long red light?

Not reporting on aircraft. Note that other military planes only show on training flights. Maybe this is a head fake and POTUS is still in Texas or was flown to Cheyenne Mountain via another aircraft. Maybe it's now considered at risk.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Has anyone seen the election interference report released by Ratcliff yet? Didn't that drop yesterday?

Wasn't it dropped immediately AFTER congress voted?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Music on the video = "GLORIA"... reference to "Gloria in Excelsis Deo..." = Glory to God in the highest"?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
E-6B "LookingGlass" is up off east coast....call sign FINE43

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Once the crime was complete.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Trump closes out 2020 with a 47% approval rating? That doesn't sound like a loser to me.

RASMUSSEN REPORTS

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Unless it was the military
If this was follow up on the dni report then it is part of an investigation.
The woman who was shot was air force?
If someone knew about the "raid" how difficult would it be to sneak a couple mi agents in to collect the evidence.

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Just over Nebraska heading east at 084 degrees true.

Now gone. Transponder turned off.

Just popped back up for me, but FINE43 the E-6B just disappeared....kinda more interested in the E6....thats a very interesting flight for me.

That is the nuclear doomsday plane....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Flashback OCTOBER 2nd, 2020

Flight of Boeing E-6B Mercurys amid Trump's coronavirus announcement 'purely coincidental': Strategic Command

.....While military planes generally turn off their transponders in order to avoid being tracked, the two E-6Bs in the air early Friday morning had left theirs on, with the assumption being that their crews want to be seen.....

“It's a message to the small group of adversaries with SLBMs and [intercontinental ballistic missiles],” Tim Hogan, a noted open-source intelligence practitioner, tweeted...

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The real question.... Why the hell these idiots in D.C. aren't essentially declaring this an act of War? Oh, wait, there guy won, so it isn't an issue. This is the Boom, only if they have the real totals of votes switched, and those are are enough to clearly change the E.C. results.
edit on 8-1-2021 by Metalcrack because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Trump supporters surrounding Lindsey Graham at Reagan International Airport, screaming, "Traitor!" as he tries to get away. @LindseyGrahamSC YOU empowered this and YOU have to live with the consequences for the rest of your life.

Twitter
vid
edit on 8-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join