It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Would welcome any Advanced and Transparent opinion, today.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I see a lot of Apple laptops.........do not recall ever seeing one for gov't use in my career.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Anyone see this? It is on Facebook. Apparently the "my pillow" guy is read in on the plan. He is declaring all evidence will be revealed. Says Trump will be the POTUS for the next 4 years. At the end he mentions he would update us all in 4 more days?
Fascinating.

Facebook link

edit on 8-1-2021 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I see a lot of Apple laptops.........do not recall ever seeing one for gov't use in my career.

Wasn't one of those Black & White pictures of Dan Scavino and POTUS showing him working on an apple laptop ?

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
THISis interesting...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No idea.....all I am saying is that I never saw any apple laptops when working for the DoD or FBI.

That is not saying they don't, just that I never saw any.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

My guess at that level the user would get the choice of what computer they want. I had the same choice when I worked in State Gov and that was several years ago before laptops were at the level they are now

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The CCP insisted they all use Apple.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

Anyone see this? It is on Facebook. Apparently the "my pillow" guy is read in on the plan.

Ahh so now I can sleep good tonight.

See what I did there

Yeah I will let myself out.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: "GIANT VOICE"
www.americansignal.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I started following E on Parler after a few things were mentioned in this thread. It appears he is posting some type of countdown in between other posts. Yesterday was 10 and today is 9.

Yesterday

Just Now

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
For the Researchers... ....

Just a curious thing I found - Obama being Transparent huh

THE SECRET WHITE HOUSE

In a spirit of openness and transparency, the Obama Administration is proud to offer these exciting underground tours and informational web pages to the American People:

Secret Searches for Secret Tunnels by Gov Agencies - Whitehouse.gov

Below is a scrollable list of keyword searches conducted by various government agencies compiled from official Statcounter reports related to this website. None of the agencies below approved, endorsed, or authorized this website. IP addresses have been partially redacted.

I remember posting on that site and something called "NLE 2020 including Binary Blackout"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Would welcome any Advanced and Transparent opinion, today.

If depart for Camp_David = Castle_Rock then we've filled the RED_ drop.

[C] before [D] where [D] = DECLAS?

He sent Two messages.

Seems he and Digital General are pointing here...

Q

ADD: FROM MT's LINKabove...

Camp David Secret Tunnel Tour: Descend 140 feet underground to view the Camp David hardened underground bunker containing the Command and Control Communications Center. Hop on the Tunnel Transport Vehicles to make the six and a half mile journey through the tunnel to the Raven Rock Mountain Complex.

RED drop actually says Castle_Rock or "Castle TO Rock," or Leaving Castle [White House] and going to Raven Rock???

edit on 8-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

lol...cant wait to see the headline...
dumb criminal get arrest for theft of federal property obtain in the break in of the capitol and for the release of sensitive information obtain illegally...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Posts anywhere on ATS alleging the shooting was fake or that no one died will be removed as soon as seen.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The following is my opinion:

Because at this point in time, any President is just a figure head.

They still have some power but I think the DS has most of the control.

It's the only thing that makes sense after seeing what we have over the last few decades.

IMHO, Trump has tried to change it. All that's left is to come clean with the American people, but that would probably be a death sentence.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Bigger

Q still posting.

Also of note

FortCampbell @FortCampbell · Jan 7 Today, Jan. 7, at 1 p.m. the Emergency Operations Center will test Fort Campbell’s Outdoor Sirens, also known as the Giant Voice. We often get questions such as “Why can’t I understand the sirens from in my home?”, “Why are sirens sounding off post, but not on post?”,

twitter.com... 1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthedonald.win%2Fp%2F11RhOuBqjI%2Ftoday-jan-7-at-1-pm-the-emergenc%2Fc%2F

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

SSC, I hadn't... but couldyou fix your link please so that I can see the detail?

Today however, 3 tweets have been deleted, 2 after 17 weeks and 1 after 88 weeks... I'll provide decodes after I've decoded the 2 new tweets today!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

Anyone see this? It is on Facebook. Apparently the "my pillow" guy is read in on the plan. He is declaring all evidence will be revealed. Says Trump will be the POTUS for the next 4 years. At the end he mentions he would update us all in 4 more days?
Fascinating.

Facebook link

LOL. The pillow guy...guess who his lawyer was on a past lawsuit against CNN...yep Lin Wood.

Sweet dreams.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join