It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Trumps latest two tweets appear odd to me. He does not talk like that.
The censorship has been removed too. Below that is the cgi edited video. I am wondering if this is the kind stuff that happened to wikileaks a few years back.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So Twitter et all have suspended Trump and family from posting. That was made very clear and many of us were wondering how he would be able to communicate with us because we are in the dark. But wait...he was allowed to Tweet that he will not be going to the inauguration. We need to really ask a lot of Kuestions about this. First, he was not allowed to Tweet but then he was? Did he really post this or did someone else post this for him?
As we saw earlier in Pence tweets the color symbology of CCP red and yellow and the thoughts that tweets could easily be manipulated.
How do we know that he tweeted this??? We have seen his tweets blocked and deleted over the past year and this action has been escalating so why would actions be any different now.
Consider the emotion around this, a sore loser, a loser which continues to tie into the current narrative that he stoked violence, he is unfit, he should be impeached, sedition ect.
This is the enemedia. I do not trust the source and they will only release what they want and in no context. This is the precipice.
The only way we will know any communication from Trump is the real deal is if it is over the emergency alert system.
I have been concerned about this for quite awhile now and this is just confirmation of my suspicions. I mean why would this even be discussed right now?
There won't be any inauguration because Trump, our president, is not going anywhere.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: purplemer

twitter.com...

Looks like they censored him.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: purplemer

twitter.com...

Looks like they censored him.

FLASHBACK

Nothing New

While censoring Hunter Biden story, Twitter allows China, Iran state media

Twitter is allowing Chinese and Iranian state media to push content while blocking a New York Post article that purports to show emails from Hunter Biden linking his father to his Ukraine business dealings.

The social media site followed Facebook Wednesday when it began blocking people attempting to share the article in tweets and private messages because the article violated its "Hacked Materials Policy." Twitter also locked users, including White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, out of their accounts for attempting to share the article on Wednesday. ......

TWITTER is Trash

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Flesh699

It looks like he's closer to conceding every day that passes.

If it wasnt for thar video of them smiling at Erics birthday .. i would feel gutted.

Pompeo tweeted this few hours ago

This ride is getting bumpy.

Bought small vinyl US flag stickers. They're going on the upper corner of my license plates - upside-down. We are in distress.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MetalThunder

And for some reason, nothing is ever done. I keep asking myself why.

We are missing something. Trump had the opportunity to deal with all of it and didn't.

Why?

Someone else, who has always been there perhaps, is maybe pulling the strings without the need for the glove (puppet) anymore.

We can only understand the surface of THE WATER.

We can only WATCH.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Interesting image on Lin Wood's Parler, shared on twit, showing the Biden's connections to China . ..

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Also, below that there is a post that Lin Wood is posting screen shots from H Biden's laptop!

Sorry if you guys are already all over Lin Wood's Tweets.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
twitter.com...

"JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi, 2nd in line of presidential succession, speaks to Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley "to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike"

"MORE: Pelosi says in letter to colleagues, "If the President does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action," previewing possible historic 2nd impeachment of Pres Trump after his incitement of followers to insurrection at #USCapitol."

You know what this tells me?

It is Pelosi who is unstable. She's an hysteric. It's called Histrionic Personality Disorder. Also known as a "dramatic" personality disorder.

People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."

This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.

www.webmd.com...

(post by Flesh699 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Think logically.
Trump won.
The democrats wouldn't be scrambling right now to pull the 25th.
Powell wouldn't be calling for Trump's resignation.

This has never happened.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they knew they were screwed.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5911699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I watched that video and even though I have VERY limited hands on gun experience, I have been around enough military folk to understand a little. Like you, I thought the same thing and yes you can see some blood around her neck but if her heart stopped yes there would be very little blood exsanguinated.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My broker made me buy this...
www.fool.com...

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This has been bothering me for hours...what was the objective of the protest yesterday?

I would estimate that the number of active visible supporters would be an illustration of support for the President.
Mayor closing streets so the walk to the ellipse even harder to get to. Those who had time and resources to attend did.
Those lacking resources to attend are not included in the equation.

How can someone contemplating giving the vote to biden do so without any visible biden supporters to speak of?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My broker made me buy this...
www.fool.com...

Interesting.

Cellphone does that already. Proven tech.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Bigger

Q still posting.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't buy it. Pelosi's laptop is missing btw.

twitter.com...

originally posted by: loveguy

This has been bothering me for hours...what was the objective of the protest yesterday?

I would estimate that the number of active visible supporters would be an illustration of support for the President.
Mayor closing streets so the walk to the ellipse even harder to get to. Those who had time and resources to attend did.

How can someone contemplating giving the vote to biden do so without any visible biden supporters to speak of?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Correct LG, and more.

Note the lack of celebrations for Joe. Seen or heard of any, or is "fear of The Rona" the excuse? If so, the Joe supporters are fearful at their core, fearful of everything. MAGA supporters were not.

Sadly the population needs a visual. CLEARLY from the drops they knew what was going to happen, now whether that Certification event was staged or real is up to debate, but in essence the gathering was the Audience, the stage was the Capital, the actors was Congress. There needed to be an audience to witness. Not with eyes... but with their presence.

The other aspect is the nature of energy. Far more was happening during those two events that most can imagine, 1 million supporters, 500+ criminals, with the world focused on that room. Change is non linear.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I watched that video and even though I have VERY limited hands on gun experience, I have been around enough military folk to understand a little. Like you, I thought the same thing and yes you can see some blood around her neck but if her heart stopped yes there would be very little blood exsanguinated.

Rainbows
Jane

She would have lost control of her bladder also. I didn't see evidence of that. Sure, she could have had an empty bladder, but that is usually not the case.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join