It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

With another FBI investigation directly into Joe Biden's business partners being revealed yesterday, it's increasingly possible Joe Biden will be arrested before January 20th.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With another FBI investigation directly into Joe Biden's business partners being revealed yesterday, it's increasingly possible Joe Biden will be arrested before January 20th.

And there will be no Inauguration to Attend ...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

correct and there's always something in your bladder...if that evacuates, normally the #2 does as well.

Rainbows
Jane

(post by All Seeing Eye removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
twitter.com...

"JUST IN: Speaker Pelosi, 2nd in line of presidential succession, speaks to Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley "to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike"

"MORE: Pelosi says in letter to colleagues, "If the President does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action," previewing possible historic 2nd impeachment of Pres Trump after his incitement of followers to insurrection at #USCapitol."

i believe the insidious reason for the impeachment will be removal of trumps secret service detail

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So NIGHT76.....the plane folks were following.....its on the move today.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Joe already cancelled the Inauguration parade. It was obvious during yesterday's press-briefing that Joe is very nervous and angry. Even his pets at CNN were a bit perplexed. Joe didn't sound like a President-elect. More like a bitter bully.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

BlackRock is a major investor in Inovio who are working on a coronavirus vaccine.

INOVIO Receives $71 Million Contract From U.S. Department of Defense To Scale Up Manufacture of CELLECTRA® 3PSP Smart Device and Procurement of CELLECTRA® 2000 for COVID-19 DNA Vaccine.

- U.S. Government will support the scale-up of INOVIO's proprietary intradermal DNA delivery device CELLECTRA® 3PSP to deliver INOVIO's COVID-19 vaccine

- INOVIO to report on interim U.S. Phase 1 clinical trial results in late June

- INOVIO preparing for U.S. Phase 2/3 efficacy study to begin this summer

PR Newswire

Tolerability of intramuscular and intradermal delivery by CELLECTRA® adaptive constant current electroporation device in healthy volunteers - published online June 4, 2013. 7 yrs later new & improved.

Inovio gets $5 million grant from Gates Foundation to fund testing of device for delivering COVID-19 vaccine.
Market Watch

DARPA link

"Funded by over $60 million in grants from DARPA"

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good catch Vasa - I believe someone mentioned that POTUS would be moving to Camp David today

Take it for what it's worth;

tom2badcat

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I'm no expert, just giving an opinion. I have watch thousands of videos over the years on theync.com and have watched many people die in everyway imaginable. I believe the bullet went through her neck and hit her spine and spinal cord. The reason I believe that is her hands. The way she just drops it seems she went completely paralyzed from the bullet wound down, and if it did significant damage to her spinal cord it would stop the signal for the heart to beat. Though the heart does still beat ever after the signal is cut she probably blead inside. Like I said it's her hands, I've seen that happen many many times and it's usually at the moment of being paralyzed. As I said I'm no expert on the matter, it's just something for some to think about, and hopefully help explain how she died. It's not like the movies some people gush blood all over, some bleed out internally. Some die immediately and others take over half an hour. It all depends on the wound, location, ammunition, will to live ect ect.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Rush just mentioned Trumps classified docs including the...

4 year Q

Then corrected to 4 year coup
edit on 1/8/2021 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
For the Researchers... ....

Just a curious thing I found - Obama being Transparent huh

THE SECRET WHITE HOUSE

In a spirit of openness and transparency, the Obama Administration is proud to offer these exciting underground tours and informational web pages to the American People:

Secret Searches for Secret Tunnels by Gov Agencies

Below is a scrollable list of keyword searches conducted by various government agencies compiled from official Statcounter reports related to this website. None of the agencies below approved, endorsed, or authorized this website. IP addresses have been partially redacted.

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Think logically.
Trump won.
The democrats wouldn't be scrambling right now to pull the 25th.
Powell wouldn't be calling for Trump's resignation.

This has never happened.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they knew they were screwed.

The actions I keep seeing from these ppl is what continues to give me hope. Why are they acting like they are if Joe has it all in the bag?

Because they have lost control.

link   
Anyone wonder why Gina and Wray still have jobs? Asking for a few million friends (things happen, you know, out of the press' eye).

This ^^^ refers to 1-6-2021 cert/pence/antifa...

Drop with With "...Only Way" are very revealing.

"This is not just another four year election."

This part seems to confuse many. It wasn't and still isn't.

DJT had a effing MISSILE launched at him, Las Vegas anyone?

He has had his faith tested, now ours is being tested.

He didn't "resign" or "quit" and managed to get folks lower drug prices, merged the FED/Treasury, Reduce Taxes, Reduce Red Tape, NK Peace, ME Peace, Slam Opiod Mfg's, Human Trafficking Reduction, NATO, End Paris Accord, End Iran Deal, Whack Salami and Bag Al-bagged-daddy, Bring Troops Home, Hold-what-100+ Rally's, Meet with all sorts of people in need, Shake Hands with 1000 Cadets, First Step, Right To Choose, 50+ Trade deals (end Nafta), Build The Wall, and on and on and on and on and on and on.

Suck it up people, pull the thumb out of the mouth, stop listening to the teeeveee the trolls and wait with THE EXACT SAME STRENGTH AND RESOLVE AND DJT HAS.

Remember this: there are many who are still fighting, don't be an a$$hat to them too.

link   

In a U.S. Army email obtained by Jon Nicosia, participants were informed the event will no longer be happening.

“The Inaugural Parade has been canceled,” it read.

“The Active, National Guard, Reserve, and Academy marching requirements have been deleted and are no longer needed.”

The development is the latest indication that Biden will be sworn in in a low-key way, assuming the Republicans’ expected attempts this week to challenge electors proves unsuccessful.

In December, Biden’s advisors said in a press release that the “historic ceremony” will include “vigorous health and safety protocols,” and “honors and resembles sacred American traditions while keeping Americans safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus].”

www.breitbart.com...
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3312699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Joe already cancelled the Inauguration parade. It was obvious during yesterday's press-briefing that Joe is very nervous and angry. Even his pets at CNN were a bit perplexed. Joe didn't sound like a President-elect. More like a bitter bully.

Because actor Joe had hoped Pence would bail him out. He didn't. Now Joe is up to bat.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Lack of excrement was covered
Paralysis does not stop the release of bodily fluids.

a reply to: 772STi

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Flesh699
Think logically.
Trump won.
The democrats wouldn't be scrambling right now to pull the 25th.
Powell wouldn't be calling for Trump's resignation.

This has never happened.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they knew they were screwed.

The actions I keep seeing from these ppl is what continues to give me hope. Why are they acting like they are if Joe has it all in the bag?

Because they have lost control.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yet we have this

National Guard Deployed to D.C. Through Inauguration

Roughly 6,200 National Guard troops will move into Washington, D.C., by this weekend and will remain there through at least President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20, the secretary of the Army said Thursday.......

The totality of the D.C. National Guard has also been activated, local authorities announced on Wednesday. They will also remain on an active status for at least 30 days, McCarthy said....

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join