It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:
(post by Darth_Prime removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: i8miceb4

Music on the video = "GLORIA"... reference to "Gloria in Excelsis Deo..." = Glory to God in the highest"?

Original 'GLORIA' lyrics are Italian.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

thanks for the clarification (though i never said/ gave opinion in regard to anything about it)

getting out on them skis a bit

lol

xxxanarchistxxx

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: doobydoll

I see a lot of Apple laptops.........do not recall ever seeing one for gov't use in my career.

In the early days of Q, he showed photos of Apple I-Phones destined for Congress (and other officials) that were allegedly preset to "share" calls, texts, e-mails, with Q's military intel team.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Trump closes out 2020 with a 47% approval rating? That doesn't sound like a loser to me.

RASMUSSEN REPORTS

George Bush (the last one) had a 22% approval rating when he left office.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack
Here's a copy of his general affidavit:

I, Prof Alfio D’Urso, Advocate/Lawyer, of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts as conveyed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D’Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020. D’Elia has been deposed by the presiding judge in Naples and in sworn testimony states on 4 November 2020, under instruction and direction of US persons working from the US Embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the US elections of 3 November 2020 from significant margin of victory for Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals.

Defendant stated he was working in the Pescara facility of Leonardo SpA and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany. The defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered. The defendant has stated he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family. Defendant states he has secured in an undisclosed location the backup of the original data and data switched upon instruction to provide evidence at court in this matter.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.

DATED this 6th day of January 2021 at Rome, Italy.
General Affidavit

link
edit on 8-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: MetalThunder

She was climbing through a Window and the secret Service shot her, something you all would applaud if it was Black Lives Matter or Antifa

Yo! your racist stereotyping comment is not cool . Stop obsessing over skin color and racism. We cant reduce racism if people are constantly obsessing over skin color and trying to make everything into a racial issue , simple as that.

Nobody here that I have seen anyways has said that she wasn't a dumb arse for doing what she did.

The only difference I'm seeing in this vs a BLM protest is that there is no rioting or destruction going on after that women got killed by a cop after she made a stupid decision. Also where is the Media claiming this was a sexist crime, after all she was a women? Also what i seen is that the POTUS nor the MSM try to make a hero out of her. Actually the POTUS said that we need law and order and not defund the police. So Yeah there are difference just not in the way you thought or apparently wanted.

The only comments I have seen here in this thread about the women is whether she was antifa, trump supporter, or was she really killed.

This coming from a foreign born Latino.

she played stupid game and she won a stupid prize.

edit on 29131America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jan 2021 13:29:04 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
NIGHT76 heading to Offutt AFB?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

She was climbing through a Window and the secret Service shot her, something you all would applaud if it was Black Lives Matter or Antifa

Yea because directing your anger a the politicians who are lying to you is so MUCH WORSE than than directing it at the mom and pop businesses in your neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think the Executive branch and Members of Congress have more leeway than the normal military member or GS-09. They probably get an allowance and are allowed to buy whatever device they want to.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My broker said, oh....they are getting the contract from China for CV vaccine. I actually bawlked on it yesterday, since I already had some of their stock that went down

The bottleneck for their DNA vaccine is that injector device, it looks like they are working on it. Thanks for the dig.

It's 1yr low was $3 and high was $33, ugh. I bought a fistfull at $14, it's $9 now. Pass.
edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Trump supporters surrounding Lindsey Graham at Reagan International Airport, screaming, "Traitor!" as he tries to get away. @LindseyGrahamSC YOU empowered this and YOU have to live with the consequences for the rest of your life.

Twitter
vid
ok that made me quite happy thank you

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
2nd E-6B on coast of FL. WEPS22

link   

something you all would applaud if it was Black Lives Matter or Antifa

Easy there killer, you sound like you feel guilty for something.

link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

lol...cant wait to see the headline...
dumb criminal get arrest for theft of federal property obtain in the break in of the capitol and for the release of sensitive information obtain illegally...

Maybe the Civilian Special Forces that were assigned to Ezra Cohen-Watnick in late November (ref: twitter.com... ) were blended in with the Capitol protestors. Good cover!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I dont see a yellow or red sticker anywhere on them, so I would venture to say these are for the unclassified network.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: i8miceb4

Music on the video = "GLORIA"... reference to "Gloria in Excelsis Deo..." = Glory to God in the highest"?

It was the music playing just before Trump came on stage, around 2:30:00 mark.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Did it land at Offut AFB?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So what is Wood trying to say with the STAR countdown on Parler?
parler.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Fine, but I never said anything about Race, are you assuming that everyone in BLM and Antifa is black?

I never mentioned Skin color once, and I personally am not one of those "we don't see skin color liberals"

and Latino is a European

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join