It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
ABC is showing Joe Biden taking questions from the press, live. Joe said in a few days, "God willing, I'll be president." As if he knows it might not happen?
edit on 1/8/2021 by Blueracer because: Typo

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines

motto : “We Quell the Storm, and Ride the Thunder”

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
I started following E on Parler after a few things were mentioned in this thread. It appears he is posting some type of countdown in between other posts. Yesterday was 10 and today is 9.

Yesterday

Just Now

I started following E too. If I had a Parler account, I would seriously as E if he is Q.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: interupt42

Fine, but I never said anything about Race, are you assuming that everyone in BLM and Antifa is black?

I never mentioned Skin color once, and I personally am not one of those "we don't see skin color liberals"

and Latino is a European

Dude, you sitting in your plantation whitesplaining to a Hispanic who they are?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, but it's busy up there....
globe.adsbexchange.com...

edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Those are all just military flights.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

lol...cant wait to see the headline...
dumb criminal get arrest for theft of federal property obtain in the break in of the capitol and for the release of sensitive information obtain illegally...

Maybe the Civilian Special Forces that were assigned to Ezra Cohen-Watnick in late November (ref: twitter.com... ) were blended in with the Capitol protestors. Good cover!

Assuming that picture is the real deal...

To swipe that many laptops in a short period of time, there would need to be a coordinated effort involving multiple people.
I'm hoping perhaps this was military intelligence securing evidence for the upcoming trials.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Upload from Sebastian RLC which may have some connection to Q, it/he/they have come through here a few times.

Screen Grab. Look familiar to anyone here...

Q or not that person's videos are intense.. good videography skills

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I think what he meant, is that he hopes President Trump will be removed early. So tired of this Leftist bullsh!t. For 4+ years they have harassed this man. Let him finish out his last 12 days in peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Members were evacuated to the tunnels under the White House - Both the Congress and the House were on the Floor in session - they do not take their laptops with them

I am assuming they were entering a secure facility and probably had their phones confiscated cloned and returned also

maybe

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

This comes from his #1 commentator..'E E'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Fake.

www.tuko.co.ke...

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I took it as him talking about the 20th. Not any earlier.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Cameoii
I started following E on Parler after a few things were mentioned in this thread. It appears he is posting some type of countdown in between other posts. Yesterday was 10 and today is 9.

Yesterday

Just Now

I started following E too. If I had a Parler account, I would seriously as E if he is Q.
That is going to be torture. But, after 4 years, what the hell lol lol

That is the second time i have heard that. someone was talking about it at the rally
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Caled

Glad you found it ! hate exhausting research time on bad bread !

This is still out there though

Clyburn’s Ipad, Laptop From Pelosi’s Office: Items Stolen, Destroyed In Capitol Attack

Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill tweeted that a laptop “only used for presentations” had been stolen from the speaker’s conference room, while House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn told reporters his iPad was stolen.

“Items, electronic items were stolen from senators’ offices, documents and materials were stolen,” Michael Sherwin, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, said Thursday.

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No, but it's busy up there....
globe.adsbexchange.com...

edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Those are all just military flights.

It landed at Offutt AFB. There must be some exercises going on because I have found 3 E-6B aircraft in the air in the last hour as well. Those are doomsday planes.....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Seems like just a service call.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Nice catch.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

"Antifa" double-agents....the whole way.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
ABC is showing Joe Biden taking questions from the press, live. Joe said in a few days, "God willing, I'll be president." As if he knows it might not happen?

he also said when he spoke about Trump not going to the Inauguration
"one of the few things he and I agree on........GOOD THING I'M NOT SHOWING UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you guys not catch that already???? I've only just listened to it TWICE because I couldn't believe what he said!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Damn. I think they hab a problem. 👍😁

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join