It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Lindsey Graham ignored President Trump's request to investigate state officials illegally changing laws to make mass mail-in ballots accessible to even dead people. I'm glad he, and other anti-Trumpers, are now in the minority in the Senate.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

Did it land at Offut AFB?

Approaching

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Who cares? to be honest, if you are trying to put some morality on what people direct their anger on you got caught in this loop of pathetic moralism

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
[RR] = Rod Rosenstein and Raven Rock

Descend 140 feet underground to view the Camp David hardened underground bunker containing the Command and Control Communications Center. Hop on the Tunnel Transport Vehicles to make the six and a half mile journey through the tunnel to theRaven Rock Mountain Complex.

[target box] = those in trouble and markers to give reference points to.

DJT is headed to Camp David which equals Raven Rock or [RR]

Would suggest that Raven Rock would, or could, be the place of coordination for the release?

47 Drops With [Rr]

When? 2 year delta coming up...

This showed up on the boards last night, linked in my earlier post from yesterday - Maybe Q maybe not...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

"E" is probably counting down the "Ten days. Darkness" from #88

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Who in our Federal Government would pay attention to the testimony Prof Alfio D’Urso? Our DOJ-DHS-Justices-Judges-Congress, have 100% ignored sworn affidavits regarding election interference...hundreds of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Trumps plane lading mb here..
Colorado Springs HQ of US NORTHCOM, the combatant command responsible for all military operations in the North American...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So what is Wood trying to say with the STAR countdown on Parler?
parler.com...

Looks like the TRUTH about the lady being shot at the capital is about to be revealed.

Revealing the dirt on Justice Roberts and any others who helped hide evidence of election cheating is a higher priority, IMO.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

thanks for the clarification (though i never said/ gave opinion in regard to anything about it)

getting out on them skis a bit

lol

xxxanarchistxxx

What was his famous quote: "They're doing it wrong" when asked about trash can killing? LOL. Bupity Boop.

BTW, how is this hostile antifa defense Q related, they're on the terrorist list. Their assets, at the top, have been seized, that's a fact, so me and you being saved by them is not going to happen - we'll have to find new saviors.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm still not sure which SAM platform has the range to go from Seattle to mid-Pacific, and without an OTH or AWACS.

Even an S400 is limited to 500 miles

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe the reports yesterday about President Trump cancelling his Camp David trip, like this one www.washingtontimes.com... , were in error. That deception was necessary, to throw the MSM off the trail?

edit on 1/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

Did it land at Offut AFB?

That is the USSTRATCOM headquarters so it would make sense.....

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Quadrivium

I’m not trolling

I sincerely believe people that follow q and are not n this thread want corruption to end like me

I sincerely believe the fact they believed q hurt our best chance to take action while we had a president that may have listened to us

I sincerely believe many q followers are so invested they will follow q no matter how much he misleads them

Just had another poster put up an eloquent post about how of course disinformation is necessary, it’s unreal

And now q will be used to discredit every populist going forward

“You sound like you have a point that the establishment is corrupt. But you also said to just trust the plan and everything would be solved, and that was a lie. And then you said of course, sometimes we have to be lied to”

This is not the message we need to wake up the massive amount of people we will need to win this country back

So what would you amd other q people do of you sincerely thought an ally of yours was ruining your chances of achieving real change?

Stay silent?

If that’s what you all want so be it

DON'T stay quiet.
If you know anything about this thread you should understand that not every post has to do with Q anon. There is a lot of information gathered, presented then researched.
Be the Q.
Help dig.
Add value.
Help us seek the truth.
That is what many of are looking for.
The whole thing was staged to gain more control. Trump, Wood, Q they are all in on this strategy to divide and conquer. I’m sorry but you’ve been hoodwinked. This was 4 years of political theatre to give the impression there is a good side, there isn’t.

No good versus bad is well established. Even before Q. If you've been paying attention the past few days, this was all over the TV for everyone to see, not just ATS posters.
"This is not about R vs D."
Q 4813

Sorry, but you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: interupt42

Fine, but I never said anything about Race, are you assuming that everyone in BLM and Antifa is black?

No But what does B stand for in BLM? uhm?

Latino is a European

Oh so now I'm not minority enough for you? Or right , I guess the BIDEN are you black enough scale must have been applied to minorities in general? they do after all love stereotyping.

Again and while I'm not a trump supporter and have put very little faith .0001% chance on this whole Q thing I do see a lot of things that dont add up.

None of the stuff that is going on has ever happened before to these ridiculous levels.

So Now you have 2 prominent lawyers and an extremely wealthy business man putting their reputation on the line or have all gone crazy together?

Then you have congress scrambling to impeach the loser POTUS who will be out anyways within like 12 days?

Then you have the POTUS passing legislation telling the CIA that the military wont provide them protection any longer and then had them removed from sensitive communications?

and many other things.

Not saying it confirms Q exists or this huge MI operation is going, but you can't just dismiss everything that has been going on as drugs or mass hysteria,or racism in your case as it appears you hinted at . We are in uncharted waters and clearly stuff is going on behind the scenes and most likely he picture that is being portrayed is not really the truth.

Personally I haven't made any conclusions and just watching it all play-out, then after the 20th will try to put it all together to get a better idea.
edit on 47131America/ChicagoFri, 08 Jan 2021 13:47:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Upload from Sebastian RLC which may have some connection to Q, it/he/they have come through here a few times.

Screen Grab. Look familiar to anyone here...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Think logically.
Trump won.
The democrats wouldn't be scrambling right now to pull the 25th.
Powell wouldn't be calling for Trump's resignation.

This has never happened.
They wouldn't be doing this unless they knew they were screwed.

Absolutely. They're crapping their pants in fear of what Trump might do. This clearly goes way beyond a protest that got a bit out of hand.

This, more than anything else, is giving me hope that perhaps all if not lost, and light might yet prevail.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hopefully, these are the rest of the laptops confiscated/stolen from Capitol offices during the breach . ..

mobile.twitter.com...

Will these laptops be looked at by Hunter Biden's tech guy I wonder?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Good Find.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: carewemust

With another FBI investigation directly into Joe Biden's business partners being revealed yesterday, it's increasingly possible Joe Biden will be arrested before January 20th.

And there will be no Inauguration to Attend ...

Speaking of which, has anybody heard anything about the plans for his inauguration? I'll bet the number of people expected to show up will be miniscule. Certainly compared to the number of people who showed up at Trump's rally the other day.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I couldn't care less if the 'federal government' pays attention. Who the f is the federal government. This is about We the People

You can stick a fork in the' Federal Government'
edit on 8-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join