It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Which is what he wants. 😁

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

BoomGiggle, I found another link between B E E F and the following line in #18

Why is Pelosi’s memory going?

Mad Cow Disease

Humans cannot get mad cow disease, but they can get a variant of the disease if they eat food contaminated with the diseased tissue of sick cattle.

Mad cow disease is the common name for a disease affecting cattle that slowly destroys the brain and spinal cord.

The human form, called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), is a rare and fatal degenerative disorder that destroys the brain and spinal cord over time.

Is this another Epic Troll? Nancy Pelosi = A Mad Cow...
edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Pak-China connection is odd for me. The Pakistanis have got to have a case of the jaws with China for their treatment of the Uighurs, but somehow manage to focus their fury on Israel for the conflict with the Palestinians. Selective faith-based outrage.

Cheers

Selective faith-based outrage.

Stealing that.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The Pak-China connection is odd for me. The Pakistanis have got to have a case of the jaws with China for their treatment of the Uighurs, but somehow manage to focus their fury on Israel for the conflict with the Palestinians. Selective faith-based outrage.

Cheers

It depends. Islam has its various sects too. What sect are Uiyghurs and would they be sympatico with the dominant sect in Pakistan? Not to mention that there are also veins of racism that run through Islam as well. Some Muslims, even of various sects are more equal than others.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Trump has invited everyone to come to Washington D.C. on January 6th and for most the obvious is about the counting of the electoral college votes. But there is so much more. 359 days remain in the year. 3+5+9=17. It is not a leap year, so our special # 17!
And then there is this...Ms. Florida Malboeuf has an alien encounter reported in papers.
Strangeness abounds.
worldhistoryproject.org...

Malboeuf is french for "bad beef". Just adding considering the recent beef discussions.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Serendipity at its finest!

I went ahead and did the gematria search for lamb and came up with:

Lamb in Jewish Gematria equals: 53:

Lamb in English Gematria equals: 168:

Lamb in Simple Gematria equals: 28:

Post 53
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646189 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 13:36:25 (EST)
List out all who have foundations.
Why is this relevant?
How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings.
Who is charged w/ overseeing this?
IRS?
Corrupt?
Politically motivated?
The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice & Wonderland.

Post 168
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Qwfs7lfI No.150214824 πŸ“
Nov 20 2017 13:13:08 (EST)
Anonymous ID: AjEyk7a4 No.150214567 πŸ“
Nov 20 2017 13:10:19 (EST)
>>150214269
Q. glad you are here can you confirm this theory to Red October?
www.lasvegasnow.com...πŸ“
Saw the sub searches on the 13th and the navy build up in San diego.
>>150214567
Red Oct sig has not occurred yet.
Follow the map.
Q

Could Red Oct Sig refer to the Red 8 hasnt occurred yet being that it goes 1 through 6, with United States Secret Service red7 and CASTLE_ROCK = Red Oct (8)?

Post 4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 πŸ“
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Post 28

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147451052 πŸ“
Nov 1 2017 00:59:01 (EST)
Anonymous ID: dugFL8Fh No.147450119 πŸ“
Nov 1 2017 00:48:01 (EST)
Spy.png⬇

>>147441102
>What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies
During the 1950s and 60s, federal troops and federalized National
Guard forces, accompanied by military intelligence personnel, were
deployed to help integrate Southern schools23 and to help deal with
civil disorders in Detroit in 1967 and other cities the following year
after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.24 Throughout
this period military intelligence units also continued to collect data on
Americans at home who were suspected of involvement in subversive
activities.25 In the late 1960s, the Pentagon compiled personal
information on more than 100,000 politically active Americans in an
effort to quell civil rights and anti-Vietnam War demonstrations and
to discredit protestors.26 The Army used 1,500 plainclothes agents to
watch demonstrations, infiltrate organizations, and spread
disinformation. 2
' According to one report, the Army had at least one
observer at every demonstration of more than twenty people.28
The Army's activities were summed up by Senator Sam Ervin:
Allegedly for the purpose of predicting and preventing
civil disturbances which might develop beyond the control of
state and local officials, Army agents were sent throughout
the country to keep surveillance over the way the civilian
population expressed their sentiments about government
policies. In churches, on campuses, in classrooms, in public
meetings, they took notes, tape-recorded, and photographed
people who dissented in thought, word, or deed. This included clergymen, editors, public officials, and anyone who
sympathized with the dissenters.

digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu...πŸ“

>Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.

Always 5 steps ahead!

Please be true.
>>147450119
Well done. Picture being painted.

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Cheers

It depends. Islam has its various sects too. What sect are Uiyghurs and would they be sympatico with the dominant sect in Pakistan? Not to mention that there are also veins of racism that run through Islam as well. Some Muslims, even of various sects are more equal than others.

Oh, hell yeah. Try being a white woman working with criminals. The Muzzles hate us. They take their "religion" so "seriously" it's a laughable. They cling to it like a piece of flotsam.

They. Are. Miserable.

And they want all of us to be miserable with them.

Watch street food videos. Most countries, everyone is happy. In the Middle Eastern videos almost no one smiles.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It is. Are you a judge in one of these cases and we missed it? If not then your OPINION of what their rulings were have no legal standing.

There is no opinion required. I don't need to be the judge, you simply need to read the ruling. A judge in one case ruled the affidavits as "hearsay" even though it is firsthand knowledge. Firsthand knowledge is not hearsay. They were completely wrong.

Will your failures ever end?
edit on 29-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Proclamation on 850th Anniversary of the Martyrdom of Saint Thomas Becket

Today is the 850th anniversary of the martyrdom of Saint Thomas Becket on December 29, 1170. Thomas Becket was a statesman, a scholar, a chancellor, a priest, an archbishop, and a lion of religious liberty.

A society without religion cannot prosper. A nation without faith cannot endure β€” because justice, goodness, and peace cannot prevail without the grace of God.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim December 29, 2020, as the 850th anniversary of the martyrdom of Saint Thomas Becket. I invite the people of the United States to observe the day in schools and churches and customary places of meeting with appropriate ceremonies in commemoration of the life and legacy of Thomas Becket.

Thomas Becket, English martyr, also known as Saint Thomas of Canterbury, Thomas of London

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
A judge in one case ruled the affidavits as "hearsay" even though it is firsthand knowledge. Firsthand knowledge is not hearsay. They were completely wrong.

Then you and Sidney should appeal. Right?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
A judge in one case ruled the affidavits as "hearsay" even though it is firsthand knowledge. Firsthand knowledge is not hearsay. They were completely wrong.

Then you and Sidney should appeal. Right?

Ahh no.

They should go on twitter and claim that the FBI,DOJ,CIA, and even SCOTUS are all deep state while completely overlooking the elephant in the room that selected the heads for each of those entities.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Which is what he wants. 😁

No, they had asked how to convert. Changing the file extension doesn't convert it.

That said, a jfif file is just a variation of the jpeg format.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are so clueless. Why do you even speak?

The lawsuit wasn't from Sidney, it was from Trump's team.

It was in the early days of the election, and it was regarding the observers being blocked from watching the counting process in Michigan. Firsthand witnesses, the people who were blocked from legally watching the vote counting, are the ones who signed affidavits that they were blocked which is illegal.

The lawsuit was an attempt to have Michigan stop counting until the issue was resolved. The judge dismissed the case, didn't look at any other evidence other than the affidavits and ruled them hearsay. Even though it was not hearsay by legal definition. Firsthand witnesses are not hearsay. This is the most obvious and clear bias from a judge in the entire thing.

The judge ran out the clock and they had finished counting, so an appeal for that lawsuit to stop the counting wouldn't make sense. So they moved on to other avenues.

Get your facts straight.
edit on 29-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

BoomGiggle, I'll put a little thought into a private lesson or crib sheet but here's an initial response:

Workload =
1) Get new data from posts and POTUS tweets - I'd rather hold on to this aspect for a while because the audit trail could get messy. As it stands, there can be no corruption in the Get Data step - but if I allowed 3 or 4 others to do the update, it opens the theoretical possibility of the base data being altered (No disrespect),

2) Process the new data to generate their decodes - this is dependent on Auto-filling new lines of data with formulae from previous lines correctly. Also on ensuring the new lines have the same cell formats; numbers, dates and text generate different results - so one error here generates an incorrect result for that line but also for subsequent lines. An example would be a POTUS self-retweet picking up the correct original retweet and calculating the correct delta. Therefore this is also best kept with me,

3) Interpret results - This entails reading the results on the updated spreadsheet, which I post nightly:
a) Reading the "linked posts" to find common references, themes and timestamp elements. The timestamp interpretation is key to confirm that the linked post is related to the day's events,
b) Assessing the MARKERS and DELTAs which point to whether the decoded post is relevant to past, present or future incoming events,
c) Assessing the "clock" to see if the post/tweet/decoded post/tweet line up with the current position on the clock,
d) Finding open source documents that support and build on the decode - examples are the reference to The Lord's Prayer changing, or the Dan Scavino tweets aligning with POTUS tweets.

All of this can be done by others as well as by me... as cranky and brewtiger, amongst others, have shown. An instruction sheet would be beneficial to most though!

4) Reporting the results by posting in the thread.
This can also be done by others! I'd note that this takes me the most time. Nowadays, I only post the most important finds because there just isn't enough time to report the dozens of finds each day's data generates. KU has posted a few times that we are missing clues that need to be understood - so this is an obvious area of improvement that can be made by more people reporting finds. Again, a cliff's notes would be beneficial to most though!

CONCLUSIONS
a) The SPREADSHEET daily updates give all the decodes, for those who bother to download it,
b) It should be seen like a REUTERS FEED, which you JOURNALISTS interpret and post articles on,
c) I need to generate instructions for steps (3) and (4) which allow you to do this!

ETA - I think I need to build all of Dan Scavino tweets into the spreadsheet and automate deducing where they are linked to POTUS tweets.

edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Excellent! Sounds like a solid plan of action. I definitely don't want to corrupt any data but it would be nice to have a contingency in place to be on the safe side heaven forbid anything go wrong with anyone. I started downloading all the drop box info and am about a third through. Took about 2 hours just to get through the first ten threads, pics, decode tools, etc.

But I will start dissecting your hard work and efforts on spreadsheet when you post them. I am Eastern Timezone so I'm roughly 8 or so hours behind you give or take. I know you have shared a little about your personal life and needing to take care of your mother. Plus, we all need a break. i know everyone was up and arms when you were MIA for like only 12 hours so I am here for you and everyone else. When we all work together and are on the same page, we are an unstoppable force of knowledge and truth that shines brighter than the hotests sun on the clearest day.

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

BoomGiggle, I found another link between B E E F and the following line in #18

Why is Pelosi’s memory going?

Mad Cow Disease

Humans cannot get mad cow disease, but they can get a variant of the disease if they eat food contaminated with the diseased tissue of sick cattle.

Mad cow disease is the common name for a disease affecting cattle that slowly destroys the brain and spinal cord.

The human form, called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), is a rare and fatal degenerative disorder that destroys the brain and spinal cord over time.

Is this another Epic Troll? Nancy Pelosi = A Mad Cow...

web.archive.org...://www.johntitor.com/

edit on 29-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Take a screen snap and change the file type under "save as"...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join