It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We have always been directed away from who we think is about to bring the pain, example include Bill Barr, several people that we thought we could "Trust" Durham and then Durham Jr multiple investigations. Several look here but not HERE.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hey Everyone,

Requests/PMs being answered. Will send Phantom link as soon as I read your requests.

Still on page 12 catching up - but I always like to see these, so please hook me up as well!

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Self Modulating
edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I agree, TAT.
How about the real Joe Biden is incapacitated/dead and pseudo Joe is exposed and publicly confesses? Maybe Hunter spills the beans as a cooperating witness? Ukrainian prosecutors show up and charge Joe with crimes?
This has many wonderful possibilities. Rubicon us, Q.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Something that might be nothing, but worth mentioning:
I saw the La Palma got brought up, and today there are a lot more reports about earthquakes then normal. If the western side of that island falls off into the waster it would mean doom on a large scale for the East Coast of the US. A displacement Tsunami hitting the entire of the Atlantic Ocean bordering areas including Europe and the UK. Talk about watching the water, and since if that did happen, the East Coast of the US would have a few hours to evacuate the coastline, the President would have more than enough time to safely get aboard Air Force One.

Watch the Water, President secured aboard Air Force One, and what else is there that La Palma would bring forth? Oh yeah, the flooding would drain the Swamp (ie DC literally). Just seemed a little weird to not speak about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BT,

Assuming "dissinformation is necessary" but also "future proves past..."

RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Observationalist

Interesting build Observationalist!

I wonder who the "chiefs of the thousand species of stars" would be...

I've seen you use that method before - is it defined anywhere?

I guess I’m like a number alchemist

I have been playing with different ways to combine methods and processes. So what I’m doing here is not defined. It’s more of an exploration of ideas and processes.

The bulk of my observations is based Pythagorean Numerology.
I personally don’t believe in power of the numbers but some of these elites, and the those in the spiritual realm have put value in the number and their symbolism.

Symbolism will be their down fall.

I have this pattern memorized
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z _

I’m also looking at the Golden ratio / Fibonacci sequence, There is Vedic Numerology and others. The idea is that numbers have been used in ancient times as more than just place holders and values. The esoteric nature of numbers has been reduced to hide the plans of the elite.

The patterns are there, they take me in a journey of discovery every time. What exactly they mean is not clear, I think Q had a respect for the numerological process and in some cases not just decoding in an exoteric level but also at the esoteric level.

I very much appreciate the work you do to decode. I know enough to make a mess of things. I hope I don’t detract to much from the work that’s being done.

Thanks Rel.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

As the unexpected event from the wings...

How about collapsing the FED, seizing its assets, and making it directly a government department, subject to executive control, audits and management?

edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Turns out the FISC judge who hand picked the Obama appointed Lawfare blog lawyer David Kris also happens to be an Obama appointed Bonesman named "Jeb."
twitter.com...

James "Jeb" Boasberg — 1985 Yale Skull & Bones.

Boasberg was a classmate of fellow Skull & Bonesman and Goldman Sachs Steve Mnuchin.

BEEF::

twitter.com...

Nevada Test Site, Area 4 held 40 nuclear tests for a total of 44 detonations.

It is home to the Big Explosives Experimental Facility (BEEF).

Source: Nevada Test Site Guide [PDF]

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Mising cipher, bottom right is Indigo. (A to &) (11 to 297) 11,22,33,44...
edit on 29-12-2020 by EA006 because: Editing an edit...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that proof raises the question, "Who does POTUS refer to?" in the following line from #35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

Could it be Pence is POTUS at the point that line occurs?

Worth noting that there are ZERO posts with "President Trump" in and only 1 with "President Donald Trump" (#2943)!
POTUS is always used and therefore the subject is dependent on the timing.

edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sorry for jumping in so late into this thread, life has problems of its own sometimes..
But great to see maybe one of the last chapters, hopefully not..

33 isn't that some kind of a magical number? It's you the people of the United States of Americans on this special page as where we entered the Age of Aquarius and knowing you got your thirty-three amendments maybe could make it special in court for the upcoming days?

Keep up the fight and be strong..

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Just change the thing from GIF to JPG. That easy. 😁

Where it says GIF, highlight it and type in JPG.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Plenty of weird tsunami imagery on the buildings in New York that has been pointed out over the years.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

China is our biggest problem so I think that the water we should watch is the Three Gorges Dam.

Collapse will mean punishment for the WuFlu and would take out Xi's government and maybe upend the CCP. If the CCP goes, the military will fill the vacuum and would be too busy organizing to fight any wars or make payoffs to politicians.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Just change the thing from GIF to JPG. That easy. 😁

Where it says GIF, highlight it and type in JPG.

Ummm... no. Doesn't change the file type, only changes the file association.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join