It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Did you click on the image??

I didn’t even think to.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

To clarify, the MASTER ARCHIVES list has ALL the dropbox links for everything saved from the threads, including SPREADSHEET links at the end point of that part of the thread - these give a snapshot of the spreadsheet at that time whereas last night's spreadsheet link has the whole upto date spreadsheet of all posts/tweets/decodes from the start up until last night.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok. Thanks for clarification.

a reply to: PurpleFox check your pm

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Never heard of them. Not surprised they were tied to it though. So far it has been because of 5G and/or because they guy’s father “Popeye” died several years ago, but was wronged by AT&T decades ago. I don’t believe either theory. It’s just icing on the narrative cake.

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Caled

My contacts said that I was all wet with my suggestion that an foreign country behind it or his allegiance to them. They wrote that that Deep Green Resistance was his end game.

I did a search of all of ATS along with QANON. Absolutely not one mention of Deep Green Resistance anywhere. I never heard of them nor their cause.

A second answer is ecological and climate collapse. Cheap oil has so far insulated urban industrial people from most effects of increasing and catastrophic damage to the biosphere. But industrial collapse will mean the end of that insulation, and will mean that thousands of years of civilization’s “ecological debt” will come due. Furthermore, the earth is not just a passive battlefield—it’s alive, and it’s fighting on the side of the living.

I did not attach their web link; intentionally. I did attach the Wiki Definition link

Wiki

Ever hear of them?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sppoky's picture with lightening, first letters were...

ONOET

O..NO..ET

Just putting it out there in case...but probably nothing, first post in these threads, great work, very interesting, sending all my best from across the pond. Stop The Steal..

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, according to X22 Report from yesterday, the "Pence" card is an interesting issue. He will either be trusted and do the right thing or turn his back on the president.

edited

If the “Pence card” does come into play, I would think it would be extremely important to expose as much evidence of the election cheating as possible before that time.

If the fraud is as vast as we believe it to be, the more that is publicized, the harder it would be for Pence to turn his back on the President. It would justify him validating the President and force him to stretch for an explanation if he does not.

Exposing the info would also serve to reduce the shock to the general public, and make it clear that Pence supporting Trump is not just a political move. The people need to understand that. It cannot appear to be claiming the presidency on a technicality, but must be clear that a Trump victory is entirely deserved.

It’s not just about winning, but also about minimizing the following civil unrest.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hey Everyone,

Requests/PMs being answered. Will send Phantom link as soon as I read your requests.

Yes please CT.

Am looking forward to the reunion thread, the completion thread, have waited but noone has bought up 17 plus 17 eQuals

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Right, the media and left would have a field day with that.

Like they don't already?

They would write article after article how they are unqualified for the job and illegitimate. They have already done that for some of Trump's choices

Then if that person actually moves any chairs around, starts taking down key positions, they would all say Trump weaponized the DOJ.

Again how is that any different than already?

Also Like I said , I already covered this in more detail. however he puts them on the spot and makes THEM turn the candidate down and uses that to expose them for being idiots or part of the swamp. However, trump didn't even try.

You didn't think this through interupt42. It seems a better plan is to prove they are Deep State with their own actions or even non-actions.

And how is that working out so far with having the deep state going after the deepstate? I know ,I know, trust sessions barr I mean the plan.

We will see come January if Trump is a 42d Chess master and if he will be declared the best president ever or if he was just a useful idiot. I hope for the former , i really do but looks like the latter might prevail.

edit on 391231America/ChicagoTue, 29 Dec 2020 13:39:24 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Speaking of our special guests dropping by, I wonder when Warrior will peek in with some hope and inspiration from the front lines?

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

Edit to save space: a reply to: 1320Q17yes check your pm.
edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Re: BEEF

The B.E.E.F. principle in basketball is an acronym that helps novice players practice proper shooting form. The acronym traditionally refers to maintaining balance, focusing eyes on the target

www.sportsrec.com...
(bold mine)

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I totally understand your position and interpretation, but my experience with random Muslims has been over-the-top amazing. I am a better person for it. When I tell my stories IRL, people lol from surprise. There's no need to type them out here, but yeah.
edit on 29-12-2020 by FlyingFox because:

link   
IMO, this thread needs to focus solely on items that are relevant to what could occur between now and Jan 20, 2021. It's OK if there are no posts for an hour or two, LOL.

link   
a reply to: Black Watcher

Lurk less Black Watcher!

Another invitee for the UK after-party?

A few possible anagrams of your find - ONOET =

NOT E.O. (Executive Order)
TEN OO (Days darkness?)
EN TOO (European too)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Did you click on the image??

I didn’t even think to.

Security through Obscurity.🧙‍♂️😆

@ChuckCallesto
BREAKING REPORT: Billionaire mogul Alki David offers $1,000,000 BOUNTY for any "irrefutable evidence that Dominion Voting Systems and its employee Eric Coomer PRODUCED FRAUDULENT VOTES during the 2020 election.”
11:51 AM · Dec 29, 2020

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Here comes the fishing rod " print screen ready? " LOL

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Damn, I miss two days and don't have a clue what's going on in this thread anymore lol

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just had a thought re CLOCK IS TICKING:
7 Posts with it in

What's the one time of year everyone is watching the clock tick? New Years Eve!

CLOCK IS ACTIVATED = BALL DROP in Time Square?

Countdown to 2021 - CBC video

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join