It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm sorry. I seriously doubt it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm sorry. I seriously doubt it.

That's fine.
I know what I saw and someone singled those two out.
One of the two would make sense, but why the other?

I know what I saw and it is making more sense all the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Pm for you

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Trump has invited everyone to come to Washington D.C. on January 6th and for most the obvious is about the counting of the electoral college votes. But there is so much more. 359 days remain in the year. 3+5+9=17. It is not a leap year, so our special # 17!
And then there is this...Ms. Florida Malboeuf has an alien encounter reported in papers.
Strangeness abounds.
worldhistoryproject.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I would love to receive a pm from you as well, at your pace If you may bother that is

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FauxMulder

You guys must be over the target.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: FauxMulder

You guys must be over the target.

You were the key to the discovery, believe it or not.

edit on b000000312020-12-29T10:27:03-06:0010America/ChicagoTue, 29 Dec 2020 10:27:03 -06001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Lilroanie

If planets are alive then does that make us parasites? Or "skin cells"?

Ideally, it would be a symbiotic relationship.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Check Pm

Also, check this out

Dan Scavino tweeted a ‘water’ video with ominous music.
14 minutes later, POTUS’ tweet timestamp = 8:46
Drop #846 includes ‘Water.’

Note that drop #14 includes a picture of Washington Crossing the Delaware (aka WATER).

I tried to upload the image but it was a jfif file and i dont know how to convert images to jpg, etc.

Very interesting connections between Scavinos dolphins tweet and Trumps 2,000 dollar stimulus tweet.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
We're all focused on Pence and congress...as we are all being directed.
Judging by the laws of 5D Chess...this is deflection...I expect something totally out of Left Field to be reveled which will knock Biden out of the running before he is even ordained.

It should hit fast and hit hard...and it will strike at the very heart of the DS.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That would be sweet.
I hope that you are correct.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That would be a refreshing change from watching arrogant officials shrug off any notion that they actually have duties and responsibilities to earnestly discharge.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Not surprised at all - last line -

Judge blocks residency challenges to 4,000 Georgia voters

U.S. District Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner blocked election boards in Ben Hill County and Muscogee County, which includes Columbus, from forcing large numbers of voters to prove their residency before casting ballots in the runoffs. The judge ruled that denying so many voters access to the ballot so close to an election would likely violate the National Voter Registration Act.

Attorneys for the county election boards had asked Gardner to recuse herself in the case. The judge is the sister of Stacey Abrams, Georgia’s Democratic nominee for governor in 2018 and founder of the voting rights group Fair Fight.

Into the LIGHT
FLASHBACK
9-18-2020 - Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company

edit on 12292020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well, according to X22 Report from yesterday, the "Pence" card is an interesting issue. He will either be trusted and do the right thing or turn his back on the president. He could be the possible first arrest given that he is leaving for Israel after he certified the electoral votes. Weird timing to be going there, or is it? Just depends on what happens between now and then. Several paths to victory. Dave also mentions the lawsuit that Rep. Louie Gohmert has filed could take the heat off of it looking like Trump forced Pence to do the constitutional right thing. Time will tell.

Cheers!

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: mispelingz and unpropr gramcrackers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Well, according toX22 Report from yesterday, the "Pence" card is an interesting issue. He will either be trusted and do the right thing or turn his back on the president. He could be the possible first arrest given that he is leaving for Israel after he certfied the electoral votes. Weird timing to be going there, or is? Just depends on what happens between now and then. Several paths to victory. Dave also mentions the lawsuit that Rep. Louie Gohmert has filed could take the heat off of it looking like Trump forced Pence to do the constitutional right thing. Time will tell.

Cheers!

What has everyone's eyes and ears been consistently directed away from?
What would have the potential to nuke key DS players in their beds?
edit on 29-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Interesting find doobydoll!

Don't forget that DOTS and DASHes = MORSE CODE

Interestingly ...-- is Morse code for 3!
edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I have a theory about the Nashville TN explosion that took out AT&T’s communication. Definitely worthy of ATS. Warner was already dead. Natural causes, maybe COVID, irrelevant. Perfect candidate. White hats toss him on ice, grab the RV, retrofit it for the shaped explosive to take out the AT&T communications infrastructure. Boom. Nobody is hurt, nobody is killed, military precision. The only question left is why take out the communications. I’m almost wondering if the goal was actually to restore capability for the emergency notification.

I had some similar thoughts, but as is usual for me, not all the pieces of information would fit together.

But then an Arthur C. Clarke quote popped into mind: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

It reminded me that a really well crafted false flag event is indistinguishable from its false narrative.

Given the limited information we are allowed, not only is it difficult to discern the truth, sometimes it is impossible.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Feel free to Pm me

Love&Light
SatNam

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join