It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

China is our biggest problem

Biggest problem is an overflowing surplus of treasonous jacks who sell out to countries like China.

Other countries will always attempt to undermine our government. Our task is to remove the traitors and replace them with people who actually grasp the concept of public service.

As Q mentioned once or twice, it can't be done all at once without collapsing everything.

But we may be beyond having options to do anything gracefully.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

@DanScavino

Watch the clip and replacing the dolphins with rats...

Water = information.
Mega pod = lots of information.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There you go. Crank was able to post the pic to thread that I linked to twitter a few pages back. thanks Cranky!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

My contacts said that I was all wet with my suggestion that an foreign country behind it or his allegiance to them. They wrote that that Deep Green Resistance was his end game.

I did a search of all of ATS along with QANON. Absolutely not one mention of Deep Green Resistance anywhere. I never heard of them nor their cause.

A second answer is ecological and climate collapse. Cheap oil has so far insulated urban industrial people from most effects of increasing and catastrophic damage to the biosphere. But industrial collapse will mean the end of that insulation, and will mean that thousands of years of civilization’s “ecological debt” will come due. Furthermore, the earth is not just a passive battlefield—it’s alive, and it’s fighting on the side of the living.

I did not attach their web link; intentionally. I did attach the Wiki Definition link

Wiki

Ever hear of them?

edit on 29-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Guyfriday

China is our biggest problem so I think that the water we should watch is the Three Gorges Dam.

Collapse will mean punishment for the WuFlu and would take out Xi's government and maybe upend the CCP. If the CCP goes, the military will fill the vacuum and would be too busy organizing to fight any wars or make payoffs to politicians.

I would so love it if that thing belched. Problem solved except for a minor time adjustment.

a reply to: BoomGiggle

Bah. You're fine, and thanks for helping me out. 👍🙂
edit on 12/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They sound like Luddites, but all ideologically charged up with the causes-du-jour.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Exactly what I have been saying. Unless he IS the sucker punch on the 6th...which I really, really doubt....the fraud allegations are done, nothing will come of all this. If ANYTHING does it will take years through the courts while Biden/Harris and rest of Democrats widen the divide even more, sadly.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Just change the thing from GIF to JPG. That easy. 😁

Where it says GIF, highlight it and type in JPG.

Ummm... no. Doesn't change the file type, only changes the file association.

I've never had a problem. It just opens in a different app.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, that proof raises the question, "Who does POTUS refer to?" in the following line from #35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

Could it be Pence is POTUS at the point that line occurs?

Worth noting that there are ZERO posts with "President Trump" in and only 1 with "President Donald Trump" (#2943)!
POTUS is always used and therefore the subject is dependent on the timing.

President of the U.S. Senate or POTUSS.

The President Pro Tempore of the U.S. Senate, also known as the president pro tem, is the second-highest-ranking official of the United States Senate.[1]

The United States Constitution states that the Vice President of the United States is the President of the Senate, despite not being a senator, and that the Senate must choose a president pro tempore.[1] The president pro tempore, or "president for a time," is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the senior member of the majority party.[2][3]

The Constitution provides for a president pro tempore to preside over the Senate in the absence of the vice president. Except for the years from 1886 to 1947, the president pro tempore has also been included in the presidential line of succession.[1]

Grassley is Pro Tempore Senate President.

Double meanings.

Pence either stealth or swamp. Could be why Pence got a letter at the funeral, correct his ways? Or was Pence stealth swamp deep undercover all along, the letter was a rouse? We'll know shortly.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

There you go. Crank was able to post the pic to thread that I linked to twitter a few pages back. thanks Cranky!

Some like to see the "Beef" so I oblige when I can.
Yikes, that sounded pervy.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Re the switched focus to Pakistan, it's worth considering how all these countries, that look to have been CIA controlled, were created by the British Empire:

North Korea - Wiki

At the Cairo Conference in November 1943, in the middle of World War Two, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Chiang Kai-shek agreed that Japan should lose all the territories it had conquered by force. At the end of the conference, the three powers declared that they were, "mindful of the enslavement of the people of Korea, ... determined that in due course Korea shall become free and independent.

Iran - wiki

Efforts to nationalize its fossil fuel supply from Western companies led to an Anglo-American coup in 1953, which resulted in greater autocratic rule under Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and growing Western political influence.

Pakistan - wiki

As the United Kingdom agreed to the partitioning of India in 1947, the modern state of Pakistan was established on 14 August 1947

Pakistan was one of the first countries to establish formal diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China, and the relationship continues to be strong since China's war with India in 1962, forming a special relationship. From the 1960s to 1980s, Pakistan greatly helped China in reaching out to the world's major countries and helped facilitate US President Nixon's state visit to China. Despite the change of governments in Pakistan and fluctuations in the regional and global situation, China's policy in Pakistan continues to be a dominant factor at all times. ... Pakistan continues to serve as China's communication bridge to the Muslim world.

Northern Ireland - wiki

Northern Ireland was created in 1921, when Ireland was partitioned between Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland by the Government of Ireland Act 1920. Unlike Southern Ireland, which would become the Irish Free State in 1922, the majority of Northern Ireland's population were unionists, who wanted to remain within the United Kingdom.

Could Taiwan or Hong Kong be another CIA controlled "split-off" country too?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thank you Creep Thumper

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think that music is from Q3895/3594 - Future World Music - Victory Of Life (Volume.11 Preview - early 2011)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Pak-China connection is odd for me. The Pakistanis have got to have a case of the jaws with China for their treatment of the Uighurs, but somehow manage to focus their fury on Israel for the conflict with the Palestinians. Selective faith-based outrage.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, that proof raises the question, "Who does POTUS refer to?" in the following line from #35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

Could it be Pence is POTUS at the point that line occurs?

Worth noting that there are ZERO posts with "President Trump" in and only 1 with "President Donald Trump" (#2943)!
POTUS is always used and therefore the subject is dependent on the timing.

i have toyed with the idea that one way to settle the masses is trump resign after winning to cool down the emotions of all sides and pence takes the reigns [change of batter] while keeping america first policies.

either way the chips fall on this there are enough people angry and worked up enough to cause greater violence

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
" "Just change the thing from GIF to JPG. That easy. 😁

Where it says GIF, highlight it and type in JPG."

Ummm... no. Doesn't change the file type, only changes the file association."

I've never had a problem. It just opens in a different app.

Sure, it doesn't break anything, it simply changes the file association - what program is designated to open it.

A jpeg file that has a .gif extension is still a jpeg file, but if you have a different app designated to open gifs, then changing the extension will cause it to open in the other app, but most of those kinds of apps can open most graphics files, so, yes, it opens, but as a jpeg, not a gif.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

HAHAHA you are good my friend. I would rather not see someone else's beef, but I am picking up what you are laying down. Plus, keeping the B E E F theme alive. Looked up the gematria and it comes up with 8, 108, and 18 again. Correlates to

Post 18
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147441378 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:09:55 (EST)
Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule?
Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?
What is Pelosi’s net worth?
How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going?
Could it protect against prosecution?
How so?
What if John M’s surgery was fake?
Why would this occur?
What could this prevent potentially?
What is the Mayo Clinic?
Who sits on the BOD there?

Post 108
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156129 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:03:07 (EST)
Anonymous ID: cxbjPd3x No.148155375 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:57:48 (EST)
>>148152800
Checked and phoneposting, excuse the post count. The first "extraction order" referenced 0200 Zulu time, it was 0200 Zulu when I posted my response. I was saying that 1.5 hours would be plenty enough time for anyone to hide if they needed to hide, so if it was real info then whoever posted it just broke opsec in a pretty bad way.
>>148155375
Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
Q

Nothing is as it seems sticks out. Nothing else to add atm

Edit: a reply to: CreeptThumper You are welcome my dear. If I was better ad the decoding thing, I would try helping give Sufi a break. Maybe private lesson to alleviate your load? Work out an alternation of something? RelSciHistItSufi
edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jesusatan
Thank you Creep Thumper

You're welcome. 🙂

Regarding Pence, he's as Deep State as any of them. Judging by his recent behaviour he's tired of being the inside guy.

One or more of those knives in Trump's back are his.

Don't forget everyone. "Rush" at the top of the hour.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join