It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Even though enough Republicans are on-board, Mitch McConnell will not let the Senate vote on the $2,000 direct payments to those who make under $75k.

www.foxnews.com...

He's attempting to run out the clock. Treasury said they start issuing the $600 payments on Thursday 12/31.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So you think Trump has some rolodex of names under "not controlled by the Deep State" that he can pull from?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even though enough Republicans are on-board, Mitch McConnell will not let the Senate vote on the $2,000 direct payments to those who make under $75k.

www.foxnews.com...

He's attempting to run out the clock. Treasury said they start issuing the $600 payments on Thursday 12/31.

These pr*cks are really starting to piss me off. I don't need it, but my sister does.

I think Watchitburn is right. After we lock them inside Congress we should torch the place.

I snagged it. It was up longer than usual.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Something that might be nothing, but worth mentioning:
I saw the La Palma got brought up, and today there are a lot more reports about earthquakes then normal. If the western side of that island falls off into the waster it would mean doom on a large scale for the East Coast of the US. A displacement Tsunami hitting the entire of the Atlantic Ocean bordering areas including Europe and the UK. Talk about watching the water, and since if that did happen, the East Coast of the US would have a few hours to evacuate the coastline, the President would have more than enough time to safely get aboard Air Force One.

Watch the Water, President secured aboard Air Force One, and what else is there that La Palma would bring forth? Oh yeah, the flooding would drain the Swamp (ie DC literally). Just seemed a little weird to not speak about it.

That would be biblical. Watch the water, Age of Aquarius, Nothing can stop what is coming!

La Palma reference for the curious:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BBC Horizon docu-drama - "End Day"

Film depicts 5 catastrophic scenarios, the first a volcanic eruption on the island of La Palma triggers a massive landslide causing a Mega-Tsunami.
2. Killer Meteorite
3. Global Pandemic
4. Supervolcano (Yellowstone)
5. Strange Matter (world's largest particle accelerator)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: tanstaafl

Take a screen snap and change the file type under "save as"...

That will work...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Did you click on the image??

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

So you think Trump has some rolodex of names under "not controlled by the Deep State" that he can pull from?

NO. NO relodex is required.

I was hoping that he had some common sense to not have picked career swamp creatures working for decades at top positions within a corrupted agency to head the destruction of that same corrupted agency they were part of.

I have covered this before, but the quick summary:

He should have brought in people from outside the agencies with no ties to the agencies they were trying to clean up and exposed the existing swamp for not confirming them.

Or have promoted from lower positions up versus shifting swamp creatures around in lateral high position transitions . Ezra is about as close as he got to a possible decent hiring.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Thanks for the support BoomGiggle... I should have the first draft done by tomorrow lunchtime.

Meanwhile, note that you only need the latest spreadsheet download as these are not separate files per days data, they are one incremental file - so last nights spreadsheet link contains ALL Posts, Tweets and decodes since 28th Oct 2017!

(post by More1ThanAny1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh, really? I was referring to the Master Archive Drop Box you had shared the other day. Important Link Peoples

Aren't they different?

Anywho, Cheers mate!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Right, the media and left would have a field day with that.

They would write article after article how they are unqualified for the job and illegitimate. They have already done that for some of Trump's choices.

Then if that person actually moves any chairs around, starts taking down key positions, they would all say Trump weaponized the DOJ.

You didn't think this through interupt42. It seems a better plan is to prove they are Deep State with their own actions or even non-actions.
edit on 29-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

CAPS only on the spectracle post look interesting...TTIFFITI

TT = Trump Tower
IF = Interface (wiretapping comms?)
FI = Marines Semper FI
TI = Threat Intelligence

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It will all be deleted ... So did mine first..
edit on 0b06America/ChicagoTue, 29 Dec 2020 13:41:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Dec 2020 13:41:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join