It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

PM me plz

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Join the club?

45 second hand Maseratis under £17k

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Done.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

I know this is a little off topic but I believe these tactics of coercion are real because my first husband had an upside down cross tattooed on his chest (harsh deep scarring like it was meant as pain, not adornment) and told me he had been forced to do unspeakable things. He never told me what but I believe it was of a sexual nature due to him having serious issues in that department, like couldn't shower with me to begin with because he didn't want me to see the tattoo. He got angry and teary the couple times I tried to talk about it, so I don't know what happened other than it was when he was about fifteen.

I've never shared this before and the reason I can now is that he passed away of a heroin overdose about twenty five years ago and his last family member passed last year. Privacy isn't an issue and for those who must have proof, I have a photo somewhere of the tattoo but won't post it publicly. He wasn't a bad person but was First Nations with all the damage that came with the vast majority of the elders in his family having been abused in residential schools. He did tell me it was satanic and feared certain towns known for it around here. Though neither of us were religious, satanic defined it well enough.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Wow...thats terrible. Not surprising in the least though. I imagine that the entire First Nations/American Indian community is ripe for exploitation as a whole.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I probably think of "reverse aging" in too broad a manner. I take it literally. If the Elites are behind Biden, he should be a top priority right now for age reversal.

You can only pump so much perfume into a turd.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: igloo

Wow...thats terrible. Not surprising in the least though. I imagine that the entire First Nations/American Indian community is ripe for exploitation as a whole.

Considering the hundreds/thousands of native American women and children that go missing -- id say they're being exploited rather well. Tribal police don't have the resources to do anything about it, and I don't think they're allowed to work off of the reservation, and I don't think county/local/staye police can operate on the reservations. Lots of shady sh*t happens on the rez.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

So I was watching the MTV show "Ridiculousness" this past weekend, and at one point Rob and Chanel were discussing the fact that The Devil lives in Los Angeles. They started off joking, but then Chanel got all weirdly serious and said she was planning on leaving Hollywood as soon as possible, but that she could not, because she was "literally trapped", and then she said something to the effect that she "sold her soul to the Devil, literally". Everyone kinda laughed weirdly and moved on, but that stuck out to me.

Isn't Chanel a trans person? Boy to girl?

I hope this isn't true or I'm gay. I've never heard that one before and I'm usually on point on detecting he/shes.

You might be gay, but it isn't because of Chanel. It seems she is an attractive female and born that way.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have an interesting thought for today. What is CASTLE_ROCK is actually Rock Castle? Skip to page 82:

tinyurl.com...

This is a *light* list and navigation aid to the Mississippi River and it's tributaries, Cumberland River, Rock Cast Light and Rockcastle, KY.

Army Corp of Engineers has river mileage jurisdictions on page 16. And the Army Corps of Engineers office with jurisdiction is in...Nashville.

Although this is also interesting:

www.acq.osd.mil...

There is a Castle Rock (maybe someone already saw this) just south of Denver on the US Military Installations, Ranges, and Training Areas map.
edit on 1/4/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper
We have the cure for ........

No, someone else always has, and either it's not available to peasants or cost are rediculous.

(post by BoomGiggle removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by PurpleFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I've asked that question, myself. If the wealthy elite and world leaders have access to the age reversal tech then why don't they use it? But how would it look if the rest of the human population ages and they never age passed 35? The jig would definitely be up. How do we know that they aren't using it? What if they wear these 'skinsuits' to play out these specific character roles in front of us. How do we know that behind the scenes, they're not off living some fairytale life somewhere away from prying human eyes. Like a Second Life...

I think about two scenarios.

1: The people in front of cameras are just pawns. The real entities in control who may or may not have the technology are behind the scenes, and no one would recognize them or know who they are.

2: They let themselves age, fake their death, regenerate, change their names, keep their wealth and knowledge, and then start over.

They would outlive everyone, so it would only take 1 or 2 generations for people to forget their face and name.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Bah! Theres a reason they are cheap!!

I am not a fan of working on them when they come in at work....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
We actually do contain the anecdote within our own being and we can access it through elevated consciousness

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM for you.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Corrected below.
edit on 1/4/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You guys are right about Chanel. She's your average dumb blonde.

I stand corrected.
edit on 1/4/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility
    Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:16 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

I just checked it out. I'm convinced she is a she based on what I read and saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join